PDA

View Full Version : rza vs 4th disciple

begga_ooh
10-25-2005, 09:39 PM
who got better heat....
i got 4th gettin in rza ass production wise...lol

Cm0ney
10-25-2005, 09:56 PM
why the fuck is this in the hip hop section? nevermind, why is this a thread?

begga_ooh
10-25-2005, 10:14 PM
why cant it be a thread...explain bro ...cause im new to this shit....ooh

Create
10-25-2005, 10:26 PM
u seriuosly think thats a guy FROM THE BEGGAZ

he acts like every lil 15 year old

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-25-2005, 10:41 PM
u seriuosly think thats a guy FROM THE BEGGAZ

he acts like every lil 15 year old
how the fuck is this thread childish? believe whatever you want anyway IMO i enjoy 4th's work more than RZA's, the work he's done for Killarmy, La the Darkman, Sunz of man, etc is just impressive, and his style always has those gritty drums...i love em

but RZA has had very impressive stuff too.....that shit is hard to deside but i go with 4th

crass
10-25-2005, 10:59 PM
^^^^yes drums are very important to me. lately rza's drums have sounded so flat and polished. the reason i like the old wu shit is rza would sample drumbreaks and shit so it wouldn't sound programmed like so much shit nowadays.

Warcloud Ish
10-25-2005, 11:23 PM
wrong forum dicklock

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-25-2005, 11:26 PM
yo you prick ass faggots are really pissing me off, stop acting ignorant and show respect goddamn that's why no one comes to this site because everyone wants to bite everyone elses head off over nothing

begga_ooh
10-25-2005, 11:45 PM
i like both of them ...but i think 4th got it ....for those being anal about shit...i didnt think it was that serious .....but ill try to put shit in the right place next time...just networking with yall n shit feel me..ooh

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
10-26-2005, 12:29 AM
both great but 4th is no match for rza

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 01:12 AM
rza is the greatest producer ever nuff said

Dante
10-26-2005, 09:45 AM
4th Disciple does indeed have some great production, but RZA has done some of the greatest beats my ears have had the pleasure of hearing, so im gonna go with The RZArectah

THE W
10-26-2005, 10:20 AM
4th disciple is the only producer who can stand up to rza. but rza is gonna take this one. cuban linx and liquid swords beats out silent weapons and FLW. i didnt think dirty weaponry was that great, allah math had the best beats on that album by far. Rza has quantity, quality and diversity over 4th, but 4th is not far behind Rza and an argument for him being better could be entertained.

Orion Nebulus
10-26-2005, 10:25 AM
All respect is due to 4th Disciple...he's an ill producer no question. But you just can not go against the Rza..he has far too many classics under his belt.

deadlymelody
10-26-2005, 06:03 PM
Wow. This is surprisingly very hard to decide. You aboslutely cannot deny the greatness of 4th Disciple's catalog of amazing beats. I think the guy is the most underrated producer in the world. Almost no man is better at capturing the dark, grimy atmosphere than 4th Disciple. I'd rank him about 3rd or 4th all time in my personal list. I wish the guy would have much more respect because I think he has earned it. But, when it's all said and done, I will go with RZA. The simple fact that RZA changed the hip hop genre is reason enough. From 93-97, no man was better. On any day, RZA is the best producer ever. I'm very excited to hear his latest work on the next Raekwon and Method Man albums.