PDA

View Full Version : Do Black Women Ask Themselves Why Black Men Date White Women?

CharlesJones
09-17-2011, 11:24 AM
Black women got too many issues and that's why black men date white women. Most white women don't have as many issues as black women. White women got jobs and they don't have a bunch of kids. They're easier to approach and talk to than black women. I'm happy for the black men that date white women. I want a white woman because i'm tired of the bullshit i go through with black women. I'm so tired of meeting black women who got kids, got a attitude, wanna spend all my money. Black women need to look at themselves and see that the reason why so many of them are single is because they're fucked up LOL. Instead of them criticizing black men, they need to change their ways. I'm also tired of black women saying black men ain't shit and thinking that every black man they meet is gonna treat them bad like their ex-boyfriends. Don't put me in the category of bad black men because i'm a good black man. It's really a shame black women won't give me a chance to show them i'm a good man because the only looking at how much money i got and what kind of car i drive. Too many of them wouldn't know if they're any good black men because a lot of them are materialistic and they're looking for rich black men instead of looking for black men that are gonna treat them right.

Dr Sleepwalker
09-17-2011, 01:45 PM
thanks for sharing bro guy

Art Vandelay
09-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Blow jobs. White women give blow jobs. Black women don't. Close thread.

Uncle Steezo
09-17-2011, 07:07 PM
i got head from every woman i dated and 90% of them were black.
i just dont know why cj says this stuff here when there is only 1 black woman on wucorp.

Art Vandelay
09-18-2011, 12:52 PM

and she's whiter than palehorse.

JASPER
09-18-2011, 01:08 PM
Blow jobs. White women give blow jobs. Black women don't. Close thread.
I've only had sex with one black girl, but she sucked my dick so hard I nearly got circumcised. Fucking kung fu grip lips.

I understand your pain, CJ. But a lot of white women are like that though, except for the kids part maybe. You just got to accept you're a white man in a black mans body.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Do black men realise theyve been putting out an identical thread only with with a million and one different title combinations over a span of 7 years?

}:|

A women doesn't give you a blow job either because a; doesn't respect you enough or b; doesn't love you enough.

If all else fails see if she still resists after alcohol.

check two
09-18-2011, 01:39 PM
Black women got too many issues and that's why black men date white women. Most white women don't have as many issues as black women. White women got jobs and they don't have a bunch of kids. They're easier to approach and talk to than black women. I'm happy for the black men that date white women. I want a white woman because i'm tired of the bullshit i go through with black women. I'm so tired of meeting black women who got kids, got a attitude, wanna spend all my money. Black women need to look at themselves and see that the reason why so many of them are single is because they're fucked up LOL. Instead of them criticizing black men, they need to change their ways. I'm also tired of black women saying black men ain't shit and thinking that every black man they meet is gonna treat them bad like their ex-boyfriends. Don't put me in the category of bad black men because i'm a good black man. It's really a shame black women won't give me a chance to show them i'm a good man because the only looking at how much money i got and what kind of car i drive. Too many of them wouldn't know if they're any good black men because a lot of them are materialistic and they're looking for rich black men instead of looking for black men that are gonna treat them right.

Some black women have higher standards and don't want to date convicts and losers, like a fat white woman would.

drippie k
09-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Black women arent fans of ducking the sick in general but cmon, if youre fucking one n cant get her to do it then youre slackin

Uncle Steezo
09-20-2011, 08:19 AM
idk where this myth of black women not liking to suck dick but maybe its just yall.

Frank Sobotka
09-20-2011, 10:34 AM
cool story bro

MAYOR QUIMBY
09-20-2011, 08:37 PM
White women are not easier to talk to, but yes, they are better quality than Black women. And whoever said the blowjob thing is wrong. All women give blowjobs. All of them. Not all are good at it. Not all swallow. But all do it. Race doesn't matter. Also, I'm sure you've noticed: In Black men/White women relationships the woman is always blonde and chunky. You'll never see an attractive thin White woman with a Black man because classy white women want classy men. And there is no such thing as a classy Black man. Remember, even Barack is half White.

Charles, get yourself a White woman. You're right. They may not know how to cook but gosh darnit at least they're not a Black woman.