PDA

View Full Version : Game: "Tyler is the West Coast Eminem"

theheavens
09-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Tyler inspired him to write more raw lyrics and said: "He don't give a fuck. He just rhyme about whatever and it's like right out of an open book. I like him more than I like most new rappers. He don't really want anything other than just to rap.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.16886/title.game-says-tyler-the-creator-is-west-coast-eminem

Synthesizer Patel
09-17-2011, 08:34 PM
something tells me game is very in touch with his white side

spiggity_ace
09-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Lol the game tries to be like every rapper that influences him

OntheHorizon
09-17-2011, 11:34 PM
SMH

Game is an idiot

If you gotta compare one of these new kids to em, at least do it with that hopsin kid, at least he has a halfway decent flow

Nasty Nash
09-18-2011, 02:14 AM
That doesn't make much sense, two different people and rappers.

MaskedAvenger
09-18-2011, 08:59 AM
game doesn't know shit. he clowns himself out more every year.

Prime8
09-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Oh, just so you know. Tyler >>>>>>>> Hopsin.
That dude's just corny as fuck!

I don't like Tyler, but he's far better than Hopsin.

Earl's dope and Hodgy Beats is ok.

Holocaust
09-18-2011, 12:11 PM
i need that ogc album 4real

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-18-2011, 02:10 PM
I thought Game was meant to be a gangsta. Why was he 'holding back' in his lyrics in the first place.

EAGLE EYE
09-18-2011, 03:35 PM
Because he's been holding Dre's nut in his cheeks like a chipmunk for years.

drippie k
09-18-2011, 07:23 PM
game is hip-hop's official kiss-ass, brown noser and dick sucker

ShaDynasty
09-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Obviously its a stupid arbitrary comparison. Game is just a fucking phony. Everyone hates Lil' B "I hate Lil B", OFs the big new thing "I love Tyler"

lol at him saying he rapped like that because hes on a song with Tyler, hes like the film 'The Thing'.

And lol at him repping Aftermath for 6 years after getting dropped, like WTF???!

CEITEDMOFO
09-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Oh, just so you know. Tyler >>>>>>>> Hopsin.
That dude's just corny as fuck!

I don't like Tyler, but he's far better than Hopsin.

Earl's dope and Hodgy Beats is ok.

IF FAG TEENAGERS FROM IRELANDS HIP HOP OPINIONS COUNTED U WOULD BE RIGHT

BUT EVEN WACK ASS HOPSKINS GOT MORE LYRICAL SKILLZ THAN THAT WACK ASS TYLER

TYLER HAS GOOD BEATS THOUGH BUT HES TRAsH

AS FOR BLACK EMINEMS THIS IS THE GUY

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103301

Twiztid-Wutang
09-19-2011, 02:43 PM
SMH

Game is an idiot

If you gotta compare one of these new kids to em, at least do it with that hopsin kid, at least he has a halfway decent flow

YES. Exactly

main_man
09-19-2011, 05:42 PM
bullet points response.

games a fuckin moron that really should just retire and shut his fucking dumb face.

tyler has talent, but for every dope/decent song he makes he makes something thats wack as shit. he is in no way a "west coast eminem" in the slightest.

earl is lyrically the closest thing to marshall in that group. games such a brain dead fuck that he's probably not even aware who earl is. once you hear him the comparison is inevitable.

hopsin is wack as shit. just horrible and unlistenable. the world will be a better place once he returns to burger king.

twiztid - you need to take that fucking icp shit out of your screen name or anything you say on a wu forum will never EVER be taken at any type of value whatsoever. change that shit.

Twiztid-Wutang
09-20-2011, 04:35 PM
bullet points response.

games a fuckin moron that really should just retire and shut his fucking dumb face.

tyler has talent, but for every dope/decent song he makes he makes something thats wack as shit. he is in no way a "west coast eminem" in the slightest.

earl is lyrically the closest thing to marshall in that group. games such a brain dead fuck that he's probably not even aware who earl is. once you hear him the comparison is inevitable.

hopsin is wack as shit. just horrible and unlistenable. the world will be a better place once he returns to burger king.

twiztid - you need to take that fucking icp shit out of your screen name or anything you say on a wu forum will never EVER be taken at any type of value whatsoever. change that shit.

Yeah, I've realized that, I will prob change it. And Twiztid is NOT Icp. But I get your point. People are on my dick constantly about that

OntheHorizon
09-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I've realized that, I will prob change it. And Twiztid is NOT Icp. But I get your point. People are on my dick constantly about that

Anything Juggalo related is bound to get hated on a hip hop site, but I know what you mean about twiztid not being ICP, if they removed the face paint people would see that there really not bad on the mic.........Just the image puts people off