View Full Version : Lemme know what u think

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-17-2011, 07:29 PM
0X_yxc-ypEQ

peace and blessings

EAGLE EYE
09-17-2011, 09:58 PM
NICe track. Sounds post apocalyptic .

Have you considered changing your name to The Womb Shifter?
wshhfhYTSf5lGJQ25AlN
Tyson coined that nick

WARPATH
09-17-2011, 10:12 PM
I listened to bout 2 mins before I shut that shit off. Not trying to discourage you or anything but it just sounded like garbage. Like garage band Wu- rejects. Like niggas with too much time on their hands. My opinion doesn't matter though because I never buy music anymore anyways.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UnSTJPw3QNU/TZTbO9fjvNI/AAAAAAAACkY/xcmXLiRZUUk/s1600/Negative_Nancy.jpg

EAGLE EYE
09-17-2011, 10:50 PM
Slippy is more of a Willy Nelson/ Tom Petty type dood

SKAMPOE
09-18-2011, 01:43 AM
Tom Petty is GAWDLY

EAGLE EYE
09-18-2011, 02:40 AM
Tom Petty is GAWDLY

Petty = heroin on the radio

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-18-2011, 08:26 AM
LOL I respect everyones opinion so good looks on peeping that,thanks and Robbie ,u got the idea,my style is more based on post apocalyptic settings than wu, I sure as hell don't rap about being a god,5percent lingo etc so beats me lol
peace

WARPATH
09-18-2011, 10:09 PM
LOL I respect everyones opinion so good looks on peeping that,thanks and Robbie ,u got the idea,my style is more based on post apocalyptic settings than wu, I sure as hell don't rap about being a god,5percent lingo etc so beats me lol
peace

In retrospect, respectfully,

What I meant was, I didn't hear anything in that track that stood out and grabbed me. If it were my phone, I would skip it for a better track. So you probably have some better tracks, then this could be filler for the album.

peace

CEITEDMOFO
09-18-2011, 11:07 PM
DoPE TRACK GRAVEY, U KNOW IM NOT A FAN OF YOUR MIDWESTERN ACCENT BUT I APPRECIATED THIS TRACK

PEACE

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-19-2011, 12:02 PM
In retrospect, respectfully,

What I meant was, I didn't hear anything in that track that stood out and grabbed me. If it were my phone, I would skip it for a better track. So you probably have some better tracks, then this could be filler for the album.

peace
i feel that and i totally apreciate an honest opinion because with that i can elevate better on what im working on,i did ask for an opinion so im glad you even clicked play,shit..for that alone,im grateful..some people dont even get the pleasure of even getting an opinion on their craft so thank you sir

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-19-2011, 12:03 PM
DoPE TRACK GRAVEY, U KNOW IM NOT A FAN OF YOUR MIDWESTERN ACCENT BUT I APPRECIATED THIS TRACK

PEACE
HEAT!! goood looks my dude...preciated yo

SKAMPOE
09-19-2011, 12:29 PM
this is rly tight fkn production, as usual.
i just cant understand most of it
the accents and ur lack of annunciation its like a foreign language to my ears, the flows dope no doubt i just cant make out 90 percent of it.
no disrespect homie. if uannounciate more i would understand.

the midwest accent plus the african accent plus the speech impediment
all of that^ plus u tryna morph that into an east coast sound fucks me up.
but u stay with tight production b
PROPS

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-19-2011, 12:33 PM
yea i dig it,def working on that shit yo..good looks

diggy
09-19-2011, 12:35 PM
^^Jeho has it right.

I have a hard time understanding what you're saying.

SKAMPOE
09-19-2011, 12:36 PM
repped @ GSHIFT

CEITEDMOFO
09-21-2011, 05:29 PM
this is rly tight fkn production, as usual.
i just cant understand most of it
the accents and ur lack of annunciation its like a foreign language to my ears, the flows dope no doubt i just cant make out 90 percent of it.
no disrespect homie. if uannounciate more i would understand.

the midwest accent plus the african accent plus the speech impediment
all of that^ plus u tryna morph that into an east coast sound fucks me up.
but u stay with tight production b
PROPS

IN OTHER WORDS IT WAS DOPER THAN NOEMOTION AND ROBOT TANk

THIS TRACK NEEDS A VERSE FROM ISLORd

SKAMPOE
09-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Crispin dont wanna see me on a track
he fears the REAL GRAVEYARD SHIFTER
6Jrx2a32Cwc