PDA

View Full Version : I Wanna Talk About Capital Punishment (The Song)

TAURO
09-20-2011, 04:56 AM
One of my favourate joints off Pun's album and Triple Seis did good on it, but i've always felt that it should have been a Pun solo song given how deep Pun goes on it.

What do you guys think?

4_MCBR_e4ZI

THE MASON
09-20-2011, 10:13 AM
i agree, i always felt that Pun could have carried the whole song himself, as he pretty much did. The Triple Seis verse halts all the momentum of the track imo

J.T.S.
09-20-2011, 10:19 AM
I agree Pun's wicked fast flow completely out-shadows Seis verse.

deeznutz1981
09-20-2011, 12:10 PM
Obviously another Pun verse would have been great in any song but I don't think Seis quite ruined the track for me. I actually like his verse a lot

I'd stil take another pun verse though

PANDA PISS
09-20-2011, 03:50 PM
I like it the way it is. Triple Seis is one of those rappers that shows up and does his thing, hes not mind blowing like Pun but hes pretty cool.

Thats one of my favorite songs on the album, but then I think of the other ones... the whole LP is classic. Well rounded album too, it doesn't get boring its got variety in beats and topics, and Pun just murders it start to finish.

Prime8
09-20-2011, 04:28 PM
I always thought this Pun's flow at it's peak.

CEITEDMOFO
09-20-2011, 05:16 PM
YEA LIKE YOUR YOUNG ODD FUTURE GAY ASS WOULD KNOW ANY PEAK ON BIG PUN

ROFLMAO@ THIS ENTIRE THREAD THINKING PROSPECT WAS TRIPLE SIES

PROSPECT MURKED THIS TRACK AND GETS EVEN BIGGER PROPS SINCE DUDE WAS LIKE 17 WHEN HE DID IT

U FAGS DIDNT HEAR WHEN HE SAID " ITS PUN AND PROSPECT"

PLUS MY NIGGA PROSPECT GETS EVEN MORE PROPS FOR MAKING A LONG ASS HOOK FOR THE TRACK

PROSPECT>>> ODD FUTURE , ROBOT TANK, AND NOEMOTION
Sy6ofuJ_DD0

TAURO
09-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Spicks all sound alike to me.

deeznutz1981
09-21-2011, 12:20 PM
YEA LIKE YOUR YOUNG ODD FUTURE GAY ASS WOULD KNOW ANY PEAK ON BIG PUN

ROFLMAO@ THIS ENTIRE THREAD THINKING PROSPECT WAS TRIPLE SIES

PROSPECT MURKED THIS TRACK AND GETS EVEN BIGGER PROPS SINCE DUDE WAS LIKE 17 WHEN HE DID IT

U FAGS DIDNT HEAR WHEN HE SAID " ITS PUN AND PROSPECT"

PLUS MY NIGGA PROSPECT GETS EVEN MORE PROPS FOR MAKING A LONG ASS HOOK FOR THE TRACK

PROSPECT>>> ODD FUTURE , ROBOT TANK, AND NOEMOTION
Sy6ofuJ_DD0

ur actually right now that i think about it. I fucked that up it's been awhile since i heard that track and assumed the threadstarter knew what the fuck he was talking about! I should have cross referenced the shit my bad!

El Don ur a clown don't ever post here again! fuckin settin us all up to look all stupid and shit!

also - that hook by prospect is the actual highlight of the track for me even though it was more than likely written by the man pun himself!

PANDA PISS
09-21-2011, 05:34 PM
Prospect = One good song.

But rofl at everyone not really knowing who he is.

TAURO
09-21-2011, 07:59 PM
El Don ur a clown don't ever post here again! fuckin settin us all up to look all stupid and shit!

Are you fucking serious, no wait your just fucking retarded, I was going off memory when I wrote what I did and for some reason I was thinking Triple Seis, it was a mistake, none of you picked up on it, your just mad that you exposed yourself for not knowing your shit. I can tell your one of those smile and nod dickheads, frontin like you know what the fuck people are talking about.

Just smile and nod faggot. :yes:

deeznutz1981
09-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Are you fucking serious, no wait your just fucking retarded, I was going off memory when I wrote what I did and for some reason I was thinking Triple Seis, it was a mistake, none of you picked up on it, your just mad that you exposed yourself for not knowing your shit. I can tell your one of those smile and nod dickheads, frontin like you know what the fuck people are talking about.

Just smile and nod faggot. :yes:

only time you'll catch me smiling and nodding is after your mom finish slobbing me down

:can: