PDA

View Full Version : Astral Projection

Sar Shalom
09-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Astral Projection - When the spirit travels outside the body to either the astral plane or another location on this plane. Also known as a Out of Body Experience. (OBE)

Your thoughts, have you ever projected before?

food for thought
09-20-2011, 09:42 AM
Yes.

A few times with psilocybin as a propeller and two times with Salvia divinorum standardized extract

The 4 minute (roughly) prejections experienced on Salvia was the most intense experience ever. The "place" i traveled to was the most bizzare. The experiences entailed entity contact, instant ego death, the STRONGEST feeling of Deja vu, forgetting I was under the influence of a substance and who or what I was, sheer terror, puzzlement, INTENSE visuals, waking up in a different "place" as a different "person", the strongest mind fuck ever imagined, a feeling of waking up from a sort of "matrix" existence, entities pointing and laughing at me hysterically as my thoughts kept telling me in the most convincing manner that my whole "life" and everything I experienced was some kind of dream or CRUEL JOKE that meant nothing and it was all leading up to that moment when I was finally "Waking up" into real existance

complete terror and mind fuck.

about 5 minutes after I took my salvia hits, I was back in my room eyes wide open, and chuckling about the complete absurdity of life and I still am to this day.

I havent built up the courage to hit that shit again. I have a fairly large amount of it chilling in my apt.

Hands down withouht a doubt the craziest, most intense experience Ive ever had and the strongest psychedelic out there without a doubt.

this is some serious shit.

the way it basically came from no where and started growing on earth is a puzzle as well and adds to the riddle

you want to have an instant OBE? try salvia divinorum standardized extract.

Charles Barry
09-20-2011, 10:25 AM
That shit sounds crazy.

Sar Shalom
09-20-2011, 07:38 PM
I've hit Salvia x40 before didn't do anything really but made me laugh as shit, probably because you didn't protect yourself before you projected who knows, I've never done it personally but shit sounds crazy

LORD NOSE
09-21-2011, 02:28 PM
I havent built up the courage to hit that shit again. I have a fairly large amount of it chilling in my apt.

lol - i know the feeling - it's nothing to toy with

Mumm Ra
09-21-2011, 09:09 PM
The 4 minute (roughly) prejections experienced on Salvia was the most intense experience ever. The "place" i traveled to was the most bizzare. The experiences entailed entity contact, instant ego death, the STRONGEST feeling of Deja vu, forgetting I was under the influence of a substance and who or what I was, sheer terror, puzzlement, INTENSE visuals, waking up in a different "place" as a different "person", the strongest mind fuck ever imagined, a feeling of waking up from a sort of "matrix" existence, entities pointing and laughing at me hysterically as my thoughts kept telling me in the most convincing manner that my whole "life" and everything I experienced was some kind of dream or CRUEL JOKE that meant nothing and it was all leading up to that moment when I was finally "Waking up" into real existance

that sounds cool dude
no joke