PDA

View Full Version : Tragedy Khadafi = the best emcee everybody forgets about

LiquidSwords32
09-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Guy goes to jail for 2.5 years and comes back strong as hell. How is nobody talking about the Thug Matrix pt. 3???!!! Tragedy Khadafi is the truth!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucK2xR5SDeY WHOOOOOOOO!!!!

youngdeck01
09-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Trag never dissapoints

ol dirty abbot
09-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Who?

CEITEDMOFO
09-20-2011, 10:15 PM
guy goes to jail for 2.5 years and comes back strong as hell. How is nobody talking about the thug matrix pt. 3???!!! Tragedy khadafi is the truth!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uck2xr5sdey whoooooooo!!!!

settle down faggit

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
09-20-2011, 11:16 PM
This just dropped today, downloading now.....

edit: short and sweet, trag doesnt disappoint

claaa7
09-21-2011, 03:44 AM
been waiting to hear this project for a good while now, good to know it leaked. Tragedy is one of the illest of all times for sure - incredible flow and a great mix of vintage QB hardcore lyrics with knowledge about secret societies, history and all that good shit. "Saga Of A Hoodlum" is one of my favorite albums and the song "Permanently Scarred" is three of the best verses i ever heard plus he made "The War Report" what it was.

tragedykhadafi12
09-21-2011, 08:56 AM
to be honest, i support the artists I still like today but... be honest. How many of you are going to buy this project after downloading the leak??

If you like artists and want to succeed then purchase the albums. But, the amount of hip hop that I actually like these days decreased heavily so I purchase a lot less stuff and listen to a lot less hip hop but this is one I will get for sure.

Meta4
09-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Trag been in my top 3 doa since forever ago. I've yet to hear a Trag song I wouldn't play on repeat he can't disappoint. I ONLY buy albums dont have the means to dl even if I felt like shittin on the artist.

money4life
09-21-2011, 08:35 PM
The Foul Madhi has always been dope!! Intelligent Hoodlum. The new album is very good. Golden era shit.

LiquidSwords32
09-22-2011, 09:27 PM
settle down faggit

your mother is holding my cock. Why would u say settle down homo....this is about Khadafi not me. die slow mother fucker. TRAGEDY KHADAFI!!!!

muscularghandi
09-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Assuming you've all seen this documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQV1T3SzdL0&feature=channel_video_title

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-23-2011, 10:33 AM
to be honest, i support the artists I still like today but... be honest. How many of you are going to buy this project after downloading the leak??

If you like artists and want to succeed then purchase the albums. But, the amount of hip hop that I actually like these days decreased heavily so I purchase a lot less stuff and listen to a lot less hip hop but this is one I will get for sure.
^^^^^ this

Meta4
09-23-2011, 10:54 AM
Anyone know where to get the physical? I can't find any info I'm guessin this is digital only...

tragedykhadafi12
09-23-2011, 10:54 AM
oh and i just realized that the thug matrix 3 album is available now on itunes so I bought it last night. Gave it a listen this morning and its a solid effort from my man...

tragedykhadafi12
09-23-2011, 10:55 AM
meta4, i think you right man, don't think there are hard copies out there. But, amazon and itunes def got it.

Cesar
09-23-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm copping it next week. Tragedykhadafi12 aka Foulmahdi is right, buy the albums you like from artist you appreciate. Don't download it illegally. I have only listened to the snippets on Amazon and it was enough to convince me to purchase the album.

SecretRival
09-23-2011, 11:13 PM
I feel you no homo, this is the hardest shit out, point blank. My ONLY complaint would be that it's too short, but it's a mixtape, so fuck it.

Word, I had intentions of buying this after the first couple leaks, downloading it only confirmed those intentions.

WooHa
09-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Really good album

claaa7
09-24-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm copping it next week. Tragedykhadafi12 aka Foulmahdi is right, buy the albums you like from artist you appreciate. Don't download it illegally. I have only listened to the snippets on Amazon and it was enough to convince me to purchase the album.

this is only coming out as a digital release right? i've been trying to find a CD or vinyl version but no success. i will support Trag whenever he comes out with a full album but this one I'm downloading for now. Great album, I agree, lyrically there's not many that can fuck with him.. he always brings his A game on his albums, sometimes the beats can lack but i think this was pretty coherrent all the way through, no weak tracks. very good effort

Cesar
09-24-2011, 04:11 PM
this is only coming out as a digital release right? i've been trying to find a CD or vinyl version but no success. i will support Trag whenever he comes out with a full album but this one I'm downloading for now. Great album, I agree, lyrically there's not many that can fuck with him.. he always brings his A game on his albums, sometimes the beats can lack but i think this was pretty coherrent all the way through, no weak tracks. very good effort

I'm sure there is going to be a hard copy around soon, or so I hope.