LORD NOSE
09-21-2011, 03:30 PM
qVeLGh44ZNE

pro.Graveface
09-22-2011, 05:19 AM
tnx

Sky Blue Bally Kid
09-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Interesting, thanks. Who is that speaking?

hagakure360
09-24-2011, 09:43 AM
Interesting, thanks. Who is that speaking?

dr. Malachi York I believe

Fatal Guillotine
12-17-2011, 04:32 PM
sunny is this from a bigger speech?

LORD NOSE
12-19-2011, 01:05 PM
don't know

V4D3R
12-20-2011, 04:13 AM
Yo - this is on some spook shit...such frightening fear mongering and powerful words...

- dont be afraid of anything starseeds.

If its your time to go its your time to go. Fear nothing but not believing in the power within yourself to control any situation to make it a loving or fearful one. Forgive your killer as he kills you. Embrace life in all forms and dimensions.

V4D3R
12-22-2011, 01:38 PM
once again I feel like one of the Jews holding a stone in my fist up to Christ...Im dropping the stone and listening.

Why am I so afraid to listen to him?

Because of the devilish indoctrination I learned while in prison...let he who hasent sinned cast a stone to this man.

V4D3R
12-22-2011, 01:41 PM
once again I feel like one of the Jews holding a stone in my fist up to Christ...Im dropping the stone and listening.

Because of the devilish indoctrination I learned while in prison...let he who hasent sinned cast a stone to this man.

LORD NOSE
12-22-2011, 02:53 PM
everyones darkness is different - some more acceptable than others - our parents/first teachers have things about them and or has done things that we wouldn't approve - they taught us how to walk and talk though

even if they appear to be getting in our way of progress, are they the enemy ?

when a woman is giving you hell, it's because you are not providing heaven for her -

they get in your way to speed you up - they may even take your life to speed you up

JASPER
12-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Very interesting.

LORD NOSE
12-22-2011, 03:55 PM
‎"When Jesus was among us, his mission had a time limit. He knew the season; he knew the time that he would no longer be among the people, so all during his ministry, he was preparing those who would carry on his work after he was gone.

Sometimes, when a great one has been and is among us, we get addicted to a personality, and that can become dangerous in a sense because then we form sometimes what is called a personality cult." -Hon. Minister Farrakhan-

V4D3R
12-22-2011, 05:50 PM

titles

According to The Acts of the Apostles Stephen was tried by the Sanhedrin for blasphemy against Moses and God (Acts 6:11) and speaking against the Temple and the Law (Acts 6:1314). While on trial, he experienced a theophany in which he saw both God the Father and God the Son:
"Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God." (Acts 7:56)
Acts 67 describe his trial. He was stoned to death (c. A.D. 3435) by an infuriated mob encouraged by Saul of Tarsus.[2] Stephen's final speech was presented as accusing the Jews of persecuting prophets who spoke out against their sins:
"Which one of the Prophets did your fathers not persecute, and they killed the ones who prophesied the coming of the Just One, of whom now, too, you have become betrayers and murderers." (7:52)

Fatal Guillotine
01-08-2012, 08:56 AM
just want to point out that whenever doc speak on the etheric you he isnt referring to 9 ether 8 ether etc. hes referring to the real you, not the synthetic you called the physical body. The etheric would consists of energies that can't be seen with the naked eye.

i'll touch on the meaning of the kah the bah and the ahkt whenever i get a chance

LORD NOSE
01-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Watch this

UN7hFpMFPzc

recognizing YOU isn't all that easy

that voice speaking isn't you either

quiet the mind

CEITEDMOFO
01-08-2012, 01:29 PM
i'll touch on the meaning of the kah the bah and the ahkt whenever i get a chance[/b]

fuc u

Fatal Guillotine
01-08-2012, 02:12 PM
^go troll elsewhere

Fatal Guillotine
01-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Ka means spirit....
Ba means soul...
and Khat means Body

good vid by mooji