PDA

View Full Version : many macks u made me trip .

Tito_Para Enfrente
09-21-2011, 08:54 PM
i know i put this on here twice . like in the last 4 years but i really want some girl i really liked back in the day to read this. i told her about wu corp. hopefully one day she sees it its about her . she was so bomb. a bomb ass shorty . this is the one that started it all for me . how i miss her .

the speed .... quicker... than .. rubber on streets.... so cloudy.... no .. jacket... thoughts.. like thunder.... the rain.. starts... to cry..... artic tears... fall.... i look towards... the sky.... who said .. it wasn't meant to be... 1,460 days... the Earth...was awake... candle.. blend... on him.. nowadays... the old.. tang.... a higher blend... eyes.. .did have wu jacket.... it was a dragon... by ... mr.. blaze.... the month... of fan... 2 nines... 1st and last 2 ... test ... with hand fool... composition... does have a way... why does.. my cousin... say i remind.. him... of Busta .. Rhymes.... furthermore.. . beatwise... like drugs... the joke.. i say no.... only in the course... my vote... the 4th new school... i 've chose... subject ... the Lewis.. and clark coast... now back to the approach... being told... sight was not low.... on the side... applebottom.. spread.. toast... about other sexual relations... with a outkast... loving .. punker rock.. girl... blur... my shoes.. look ... like the Lebrons ' we spoke... everything so natural... me in chair... i esteem.... i know.. i told..... in bench... terms.. weeks... before... she was not... hussy... was her word... to shirt's J B..... she was near.... a forbidden .. fruit ... it appears.... a cruise... a little bit... passed... Edison.. field.. said if i cared.. no he wouldn't ... and now is in fear... Reflection...pure Aphrodisiac ... anxious... with angelic.... affectionate... investigation... environment... seduce.. throw.. cues.. at you.. amuse.. your heat .. pursue... a little break.... forget... class... entrance....enrapt..... from your head to your shoes.. affecting... elegant.. art... unexpectedly... skill free.. will... ensue.... you were to me sacred... how can you let him take it... my heart is vacant... would go back... invigorate... and change.. it.. then if it lets us May .. .. the June...gloom.. it will go away ... and ... everything else... adorable.. frame... a name and yours.. remains.. so much shame... Sublime's badfish.. plays.. and hurts.. its prey... why.. . is it ... too late...