PDA

View Full Version : play this beat.... ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry!
09-22-2011, 08:29 AM
DxSMcaa7sf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxSMcaa7sf8

showbiz and ag... still so dope....

showbiz the super gangsta.... one of the gulliest producers of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had no idea they had new shit coming...

i dont know what snowgoons had to do with it... its on their channel...

thats a biz beat... and it broke my will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was also in my box... M.O.P. - SNOWGOONS joint... very nice.....

XU97DalN5YU

SIDE NOTE: WTF is parrish doing!?!?!?!? (peep the snowgoons playlist))

the goondox with SEAN STRANGE aka the corniest meth faced wigger to ever grab a mic!!?!?!?!?!?

that HURTS man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is sean strange even allowed to sit next to P!?!?!?!? how are they at the same shows/venues... PROJECTS?!!?!?!!?

manage your money wisely kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPTIMUS
09-22-2011, 09:12 AM
thats a dope grimey DITC joint we been missin for years

claaa7
09-22-2011, 01:03 PM
no doubt, this shit is in-fucking-credible.. Show & AG is the most underrated MC/producer duo of all time; on par with GangStarr and Pete & CL!

yo Angry my man, you need to check my blog more often - i already posted three singles from the new Show & A album which is gonna be called "Mugshot Music". DJ Premier is executive producing and mixing the whole LP. i don't post too much news and new music on here anymore cuz i'm posting it there instead. MOP is doing an entire album with Snowgoons btw!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-23-2011, 11:57 AM
this is the truth right here

THE MASON
09-23-2011, 12:15 PM
ye i been up on this cause to claaa7s blog

shit is gonna be classic Show and AG

while on the topic both Shoe and AG are CRIMINALLY slept on within the hip hop universe. shit even outta the DITC camp they are slept on imo.

but its my impression that the DITC camp never really got the props they deserve or have the status obtained by other groups fans. thats imo tho, DITC are one of my favourite groups ever