PDA

View Full Version : a couple reasons Lupe greater than the average rapper

True Father Allah
09-22-2011, 03:09 PM
HXd9ukmfPKA&feature=share
HcXjPe9obVM

ALCATRAZ
09-22-2011, 04:33 PM
lupe is so boring i hope he hangs it up for good because after 10 years of him rapping i still dont know who he is lol

OntheHorizon
09-22-2011, 04:37 PM
What does that have to do with his music??

My Grandmother could probably sit here and school me on all the injustice of the world 100 x's better then Lupe, with more experience and insight.........BUT I STILL DONT WANNA HEAR HER RAP!!

I like Lupe but just because he wants an investigation into 9-11 and he smells summin fishy with Troy Davis doesnt mean shit, anybody alive with common sense already knows what he's talking about.........

ALCATRAZ
09-22-2011, 05:19 PM
well, the thread title leads me 2 believe yr comparing lupe to other rappers... so obviously im gonna keep it relevant to the music...

food for thought
09-22-2011, 05:21 PM
his music is still garbage.

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
09-22-2011, 06:39 PM
immortal technique wannabe

theheavens
09-23-2011, 12:21 AM
it's kinda weird because Lupe is caught in the middle. he's not an underground rapper, and he's not a mainstream sweet heart yet, despite the fact that Lasers debut at #1 on the billboards. I guess the best thing I can say about him is his lyrics are better than Lil Wayne and most of the other mainstream dudes out there. and his first album is pretty good.

J.T.S.
09-23-2011, 10:40 AM
I think lupe is cool but he loses respect in my book by shitting on tribe like that!

food for thought
09-23-2011, 10:49 AM
I loved his first album.

thats about it.

i cant believe the shit hes making now.

when my cd changer broke in my car i had to listen to the radio for a while. So i would be switching preset stations trying to find some good music and there was this one particular ANNOYING ass song that kept playing on several of the stations. but i would only catch the hook and then i would change it immediately. One day i caught in on the verses and i realized it was a lupe song. one of his new songs or something.

what a damn shame.

RynMur
09-23-2011, 01:09 PM
I think lupe is cool but he loses respect in my book by shitting on tribe like that!

never heard this. what happened?

i liked his first 2 albums, but lasers was on some gay shit.

Frank Sobotka
09-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Lupe didn't sell out until his third album, I mean who else is strong enough to oppose the industry like that.