PDA

View Full Version : bored ? read

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 04:31 AM
if you know a site that has intersting content (a good read or something)(make it a site we would'nt of herd of yet) share it with the rest of us.

living legend crim 'chop chop'

http://www.chopperread.com/

iNtell3kT
10-26-2005, 04:59 AM
i dun read, but some for video clips n stuff is

alldumb.com
big-boys.com
wimp.com
ebaumsworld.com

my favs

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2005, 05:00 AM
is he still in jail?

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 05:12 AM
nah not at the moment - he lives in tassy (the pussy pubic hair bit at the bottom) I THINK - he doesnt like the attention he gets nowa days - wait wot am i saying he did a tour this year he aint in jail - he did spend some rediculous amount in lock up - it says it somewhere on the page

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 05:13 AM
thanks iNtell3kT

iNtell3kT
10-26-2005, 05:49 AM
no problem

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2005, 09:15 AM
hasnt chopper sold heaps of books from his infamous killing etc. he fucking loves the attention. the movie is cool to. don't really have time to go to many other net sites right now with exams and shit, but big-boy.com is an old favourite

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 09:33 AM
hasnt chopper sold heaps of books from his infamous killing etc. he fucking loves the attention. the movie is cool to. don't really have time to go to many other net sites right now with exams and shit, but big-boy.com is an old favouritethats how he got famous dude - wrote his first book in jail (i think!) it says in tha site his books are the most stolen in australia. wish i saw him in surfers. ahh well im sure ill have another chance one day - he toured with "NEVEL 'FUCKING' BARTOS" there mates nowa days (even tho he shot him in the shin)