PDA

View Full Version : The Black Rally (2011)

Big Baby Jesus 666
09-24-2011, 07:49 AM
things you'd like Barack Obama to Discuss in the upcoming Black Rally

Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential.
Barack Obama

i'd like Obama to talk on the volume of sophisticated blacks approaching the living currents of the intellectual counterculture of the present. What do you niggas think?

LORD NOSE
09-28-2011, 02:25 PM
i'd like to hear his opinions on the watch the throne album

Big Baby Jesus 666
09-30-2011, 04:49 PM
imagine in 2012 evolution was so damn fast and nobody had time to fully understand what was going on and it became a power struggle because not even higher beings or god could predict what was coming next. except me

Big Baby Jesus 666
10-01-2011, 03:44 AM
I Found this, nigga. and it looks like no one really has a clue of whats away to happen. that's a good thing for me.

http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/

Big Baby Jesus 666
10-01-2011, 07:28 AM
i'd like to hear his opinions on the watch the throne album

I keep imagining that the most powerful being in existance, the one on top of everything, even more powerful than Extra-Terrestial entities and GOD is slowly being shocked by what i'm doing (me in human form) and i'm slowly awakening him to the fact that he is actually me.

Saying that me in human form is more powerful than he is (my higher self)

Big Baby Jesus 666
10-01-2011, 05:15 PM
ok i just got home lol and theres this little beetle thing in my house and i was staring at it wonder wtf it was doing in my house then it struck me.. this is a message from god cus when i smoked salvia what if i went out of body into this other dimension and i was dancing in front of this other higher being who was a giant and it looked like this to him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo&feature=related

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-02-2011, 11:41 AM
5hfYJsQAhl0