PDA

View Full Version : Cams shooters were out to kill him?!?

PolitiC
10-26-2005, 05:26 AM
yo i thought that i shouldnt have made another topic about this since theres already 2 or 3 topics of the cam shootout..but then i thought i could piss off the dip set haters so i posted this topic anyway

but peep this,word is that the shooters never said a word to cam they were out to kill him,not to jack his car

KILLA CAM`S KILLERS?

It is not a game in these streets and Washington D.C. is one of those spots. I`m getting word that the people that ran up on Cam weren`t interested in jacking his Lambo they were interested in shooting him. WOW. There`s not confirmation, but police in D.C. aren`t buying the¯ carjack theory that Cam`ron pushed out there. I never bought into it either. Maybe Cam doesn`t know that cats are on it like that. Hopefully, he will use some of those street smarts and steer his Lamborghini clear of the streets of Washington D.C.- at least without security. The Washington Post reported that the men didn`t say a word to Killa before they shot at him so that basically rules out the carjacking theory. Also, I heard that Cam's wounds were very minor, but I'm not sure. People I know say he's giving the ladies pretty firm hugs and all that. Remember, he was shot in one arm and hit in the other (whatever that means). No, sling or visible bandages. Guess they really were sloppy as Cam stated to the news. Cam`s next album is going to be called Killa Season,¯ but I`ll be damned if I want to see any irony in the title.

Antibody
10-26-2005, 06:42 AM
Where you get this from?

Ionno, coulda just been made up for attention.

PolitiC
10-26-2005, 07:52 AM
oh yeah forgot to post the link..its from ahh rumors
http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/

TUCO
10-26-2005, 08:50 AM
wow....that sucks

K Dubb
10-26-2005, 02:41 PM
Da whole dipset got shot up
Cam'Ron Got Shot Once
Juelz Santana Got Shot Twice
Jim Jonez Got Shot Twice or 4 Timez

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-26-2005, 03:32 PM
oh yea is this what they tryin to sell to you now to make him seem more gangsta.

LMAO anyway you think they shoot at someone and are NOT trying to kill him? hahaha, you shoot at someone, theres a high chance they gonna die, it was only LUCK that hes still here.

obviously you aint around too many people who been shot.

PolitiC
10-26-2005, 03:38 PM
LMAO anyway you think they shoot at someone and are NOT trying to kill him? hahaha, you shoot at someone, theres a high chance they gonna die, it was only LUCK that hes still here. :lmao::lmao:
lmao yo u even read my post?

the point is that when they saw cam they werent out to jack his car they were out to to kill him for some reason

thwak
10-26-2005, 04:10 PM
CHILDREN OF THE CORN'D!

sorry but yeah anyone notice that everyone who was part of that group is getting closer and closer to getting killed off? I had a theory that mase was gonna be the next to go but now it looks like cam. damn shame though, cam'ron isn't that much of a bad guy to get killed off. hell even though I don't like his music I don't want to see his ass get killed over something stupid you know.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-26-2005, 04:54 PM
I bet they where from wucorp

snapple
10-26-2005, 05:06 PM
^^ %90 of this site is some burb in germany....

but come on, he tried to drive off, so they busted shots...they odviously didn't care if he lived or died...i thought this would be common sense? but word it's good he's ok, thatd suck if another dope MC died, especially a member of COC. dangerzone brought the world some crazy mother fuckers

dreday99
10-27-2005, 12:36 AM
i heard angie martinez on hot 97(NY) say today that he was in the building last nite wit funk flex and his hands were swollen bad, like extremely bad she said, but other than that he was fine, giving everyone pounds and hugs. basically her point was that he was the same, he didn't seem hurt at all.

Popa Chief
10-27-2005, 12:52 AM
I wish someone would take out Dipshit I mean set.

dreday99
10-27-2005, 01:37 AM
I wish someone would take out Dipshit I mean set.
here we go again with that wishing death on someone shit...

Sifu Dragon
10-27-2005, 06:31 AM
they're just rumors though, doubt it's true

PolitiC
10-27-2005, 08:40 AM
I bet they where from wucorp no doupt.they were the corps infamous new e-click called "haters inc."