I3cGfrExozQ

he nailed it.

SKAMPOE
09-25-2011, 10:45 AM
word UP!!!
love that dude

Frank Sobotka
09-25-2011, 11:49 AM
What idiotic reasoning was behind creating a black history month anyway?

We need to bring people together, and we shall achieve it by segregation!

Mic Tyson
09-25-2011, 11:53 AM
wow I can't believe ending racism is so simple

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-25-2011, 12:29 PM
haha morgan is teh god

JASPER
09-25-2011, 12:50 PM
What an uncle Tom. Yeah, let's ignore the fact racism still excists. Let's ignore the past. Let's forget slavery ever happened. I can't believe my fellow black men are agreeing with him. What kind of self hating shit is that?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Races of humans don't exist.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2011, 02:00 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lak1br9zIG1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

june181972
09-26-2011, 09:21 PM
Freeman's attitude toward the African homeland is anything but sentimental. He reportedly told the New Jersey Star Ledger in 1993 that he doesn't think Blacks were "dragged out of Africa [in the slave trade]. I think we fled." He went on to denounce bitterly his African heritage, and then the ironically named Freeman proclaimed that he "has a hard time" referring to himself as an "African-American," believing the use of the term is just another way to separate Blacks from their Americanness. He prefers the term "mongrel." In yet another interview, Morgan spoke for many in the Uncle Tom community who repudiate any connection with Africa and who castigate Blacks who feel compelled to find their roots there. "I ain't lost nothing in Africa," he pouted.

Council on Black Internal Affairs, "The American Directory of Certified Uncle Toms (Copyright 2002 by CBIA Publishing p. 370)

That clip of Morgan Slaveman is about as intellectually lazy as this statement--->

BASCO
09-26-2011, 09:36 PM

Uncle Steezo
09-26-2011, 09:44 PM
ok whitey...

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-26-2011, 09:57 PM
bateman's right though; race doesn't exist or miscegenation wouldn't even be possible...the concept of race is a fallacy, created by long dead european 'intellectuals' in an attempt to justify their feelings of superiority over different cultures and ethnic groups.

or

you're all a bunch of fags and morgan freeman is "that dude".

MaskedAvenger
09-26-2011, 10:05 PM
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6606/hmmz.gif

JASPER
09-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Freeman's attitude toward the African homeland is anything but sentimental. He reportedly told the New Jersey Star Ledger in 1993 that he doesn't think Blacks were "dragged out of Africa [in the slave trade]. I think we fled." He went on to denounce bitterly his African heritage, and then the ironically named Freeman proclaimed that he "has a hard time" referring to himself as an "African-American," believing the use of the term is just another way to separate Blacks from their Americanness. He prefers the term "mongrel." In yet another interview, Morgan spoke for many in the Uncle Tom community who repudiate any connection with Africa and who castigate Blacks who feel compelled to find their roots there. "I ain't lost nothing in Africa," he pouted.

Council on Black Internal Affairs, "The American Directory of Certified Uncle Toms (Copyright 2002 by CBIA Publishing p. 370)

That clip of Morgan Slaveman is about as intellectually lazy as this statement--->
Repped.

whitey
09-27-2011, 09:51 AM
ok whitey...

dont hate because morgan freeman's idea to end the race problem would subsequently end your business venture for the all black facebook that you are working on. }:|

food for thought
09-27-2011, 09:59 AM
ok whitey...

ahahahah!!!

whitey
09-27-2011, 10:02 AM
^hahahaha omg that was so funnnnnyy. faaaag.

some people on here are so intellectually dense i just smh.

food for thought
09-27-2011, 10:13 AM
ahahahahah!!!

some people on here are so intellectually dense i just smh.

http://www.rootsreggaeclub.com/culture_reggae_afro/artists/ko/leee_scratch_perry.jpg

june181972
09-27-2011, 12:23 PM
bateman's right though; race doesn't exist or miscegenation wouldn't even be possible...the concept of race is a fallacy, created by long dead european 'intellectuals' in an attempt to justify their feelings of superiority over different cultures and ethnic groups.

Your English and your biology are faulty.

Miscegenation IS racial or ethnic interbreeding.
So by definition, "miscegenation" acknowledges that there is such a thing as race.

One of the biological parameters that defines a species is that they can breed and produce fertile off-spring. A lion can breed with a tiger, but the result would be an infertile off-spring. Mules (a horse crossed with a donkey) are sterile.

Race DOES NOT equal Species.

diggy
09-27-2011, 12:34 PM
I have to agree that race does not exitst. It is not based on facts, but is a manmade system to imposed behavior on people. It is a hierarchical system...

Mr. R&B
09-27-2011, 12:36 PM
A lion can breed with a tiger, but the result would be an infertile off-spring.

Ligers bro, they do exist...

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0901/liger-lion-tiger-awesome-demotivational-poster-1231435991.jpg

june181972
09-27-2011, 12:41 PM
^^^ that's why I used the word CAN

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Your English and your biology are faulty.

Miscegenation IS racial or ethnic interbreeding.
So by definition, "miscegenation" acknowledges that there is such a thing as race.

One of the biological parameters that defines a species is that they can breed and produce fertile off-spring. A lion can breed with a tiger, but the result would be an infertile off-spring. Mules (a horse crossed with a donkey) are sterile.

Race DOES NOT equal Species.

When a word is created to identify a a false concept, it does not retroactively make the concept true.

Faggot.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-27-2011, 04:31 PM
holy shit that tiger is huge,is that real?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-27-2011, 04:41 PM
holy shit that liger is huge,is that real?

june181972
09-27-2011, 06:10 PM
When a word is created to identify a a false concept, it does not retroactively make the concept true. I never said the word in and of itself proved race existed. His misuse of the word contradicted the very cotention he was stating. You are the 2nd person in this thread to quote june181972 that had their desire to debate over the internet diminish their already poor reading comprehension skills.

spiggity_ace
09-27-2011, 06:23 PM
yea ligers are real, look em up on youtube i want one as a pet

and its funny, out of everyone on here like 3 people realize theres no such thing as a white race a black race a brown race, theres a human race, and thats about it for humans, rodney dangerfield always schools people on this and they still dont listen

whitey
09-27-2011, 06:48 PM
^ for real doeee.

what defines race? someone who's african is black? obviously not true. all shades of people are born in africa.

is it the color outright? White people tan and get darker. Shit, I know black (half) girls that tan. How bout really light skinned white people that the sun turns red? Are these people changing races because of the change in color? I dont think so. what about really dark black africans, and then lighter shades of black americans, different race?

Black africans and black americans should stick together because they are of closer color than white americans and black americans? when in reality white and black americans have much more in common than black africans and black americans and even white americans and white europeans.

The people who still believe that being a different color than someone makes someone a different "race" is stupid. It just creates an "us" vs "them" way of thinking.

Mr. R&B
09-27-2011, 07:15 PM
holy shit that tiger is huge,is that real?

It's a Liger (Lion/Tiger cross breed) and yes, they're real.

They're also FUCKING MASSIVE!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1090852820208&id=736451f6b184b3fe2dc2986a84b4069e&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.fadedtribune.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f01%2fhercules-the-liger-visits-london.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ss9DYn9BfIM/S7ga8Is3fnI/AAAAAAAADuk/fwka5rw8pbM/s1600/ligar.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
09-27-2011, 07:29 PM
MORGON IS A OLDER MICHEAL JORdAN

ShaDynasty
09-27-2011, 07:48 PM
What an uncle Tom. Yeah, let's ignore the fact racism still excists. Let's ignore the past. Let's forget slavery ever happened. I can't believe my fellow black men are agreeing with him. What kind of self hating shit is that?

Haha, I kind of agree with you AND Morgan Freeman. Its just not an easy issue. I do think part of what hes saying is true, for example the media calls people by their skin color all the time, and it gets mixed in with real life, people form associations between races. Even in joking some people are foolish enough to take things subconsciously on face value.

They even have BET, I watch some of the shows, but if you think about it, its backwards as fuck. What are the interests of people of a different color so different that they aren't mainstream? Reality shows, Music, Drama etc? Its also kind of telling black people watch this, theres nothing else for you. I'm not saying that Freemans 100% right, because burying your head in the sand over our differences is going to have a negative effect as well, theres just some things that the media has control over.

Keeping the past alive the way we do may be having a very negative effect, but theres no way of knowing until we stop doing it.

I just thought about the difference between black people and white people:
different hair products.

Frank Sobotka
09-27-2011, 07:56 PM
different hair products.How do bald people fit into this theory?

ShaDynasty
09-27-2011, 08:07 PM
How do bald people fit into this theory?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/paimei_2006/M-BB-1226large.jpg

Shit yes, if everyone was bald we would truly be a unified race!

Mr. R&B
09-27-2011, 08:31 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/paimei_2006/M-BB-1226large.jpg

Do bald black guys get ashy heads?

Because that product would certainly help.

EAGLE EYE
09-27-2011, 08:43 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqo6tyxfDa1r0fa0co1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1317256870&Signature=1o0tzuEVIO6in79oyo1uNGCAQU4%3D

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-27-2011, 10:07 PM
I never said the word in and of itself proved race existed. His misuse of the word contradicted the very cotention he was stating. You are the 2nd person in this thread to quote june181972 that had their desire to debate over the internet diminish their already poor reading comprehension skills.

what other word should i have used to represent the concept of people from different ethnic groups interbreeding? i really should have put "miscegenation" in quotes, because i was using it ironically.

or

eat a bag of HIV infected dicks and shut the fuck up, you pompous ass.

whitey
09-27-2011, 11:01 PM
certain black people like to try and keep the majority of black people thinking there is a difference between blacks and whites.

thats how they hold on to power. because they are "fighting for black rights". they want to keep things divided. if no one worried about that shit their way of income would cease to exist because they would not have anything left to "fight" for.

shit, life would lose meaning for some of the people on this board who make it their duty to fight the "white(y) man" because of stuff that happened 400 years ago to people they didnt know and that were much more different to them than their white counterparts today.

LORD NOSE
09-27-2011, 11:06 PM
it's really a race - a race toward superiority - it was set up by europeans a while back - and europeans have been rigging niggas shoes and putting snail dna wiff pus in our drinks so that they can take the lead - someone videoed the conspiracy by iphone - so they made the ourphone to discredit the video and shit

check two
09-27-2011, 11:11 PM
different hair products.

Style agrees.

m77nQVnTnNs

whitey
09-27-2011, 11:19 PM
it's really a race - a race toward superiority - it was set up by europeans a while back - and europeans have been rigging niggas shoes and putting snail dna wiff pus in our drinks so that they can take the lead - someone videoed the conspiracy by iphone - so they made the ourphone to discredit the video and shit

i knew you were lurking sunny.....

define superiority the way your using it.

and so there was no race before the europeans "set it up"? but now there is, and it continues from a while back till now?

LORD NOSE
09-27-2011, 11:27 PM
i knew you were lurking sunny.....

skip balm

define superiority the way your using it.

better than everyone else

and so there was no race before the europeans "set it up"? but now there is, and it continues from a while back till now?

yeah

Mr. R&B
09-27-2011, 11:33 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqo6tyxfDa1r0fa0co1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1317256870&Signature=1o0tzuEVIO6in79oyo1uNGCAQU4%3D

Hahahahahahaha...What the shit?!?

check two
09-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Both like fat white women?

LORD NOSE
09-27-2011, 11:51 PM
hey check

hows your kneecaps ?

check two
09-28-2011, 12:12 AM
Meaty

How is Aunt Betty doing?

LORD NOSE
09-28-2011, 12:15 AM
she's cooking grits for al green right now

EAGLE EYE
09-28-2011, 12:17 AM
and europeans have been rigging niggas shoes and putting snail dna wiff pus in our drinks so that they can take the lead

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li60smQcYL1qhr01io1_250.gif

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-28-2011, 12:46 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/extreme_face.gif

diggy
09-28-2011, 02:30 AM
thats how they hold on to power. because they are "fighting for black rights".... if no one worried about that shit their way of income would cease to exist because they would not have anything left to "fight" for.

When there is no racism, there is no fight left. The fight is reactive.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-28-2011, 04:11 AM

That's not intellectually lazy at all you imbecile. It's factual.

Your comment was however, by definition, both unintelligent and lazy, in that it was untrue and you didn't bother justifying it. Sit down faggit.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-28-2011, 04:17 AM
Jesus, reading through this psuedo intellectual dunce's posts hammers home that i shouldn't bother posting here unless it's to call one of you idiots a faggit and move on.

Fucking cunts.

whitey
09-28-2011, 09:27 AM
When there is no racism, there is no fight left. The fight is reactive.

Naaah, guys like al sharpton look for the opportunity of rasicm when it suits them.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Naaah, guys like al sharpton look for the opportunity of rasicm when it suits them.
i gotta agree with this

09-28-2011, 10:40 AM
I never said the word in and of itself proved race existed. His misuse of the word contradicted the very cotention he was stating. You are the 2nd person in this thread to quote june181972 that had their desire to debate over the internet diminish their already poor reading comprehension skills.

I don't have a desire to debate any wu-tang retards, be it in person or via the internet.

I only had the desire to a call a faggot(you) "faggot" for being a faggot, and I believe that I have fulfilled that desire.

Granted, you, by being a faggot, were an integral part in helping me to accomplish this. So thanks for that, faggot.

09-28-2011, 10:48 AM

lol. Aren't you a semi-functional retarded that weighs 119 pounds, has a stuttering problem, and lives at the YMCA?

I'm pretty sure you were going to lose the "race toward superiority" regardless of Yakub, you weak, stupid little bitch.

LORD NOSE
09-28-2011, 11:12 AM
lol. Aren't you a semi-functional retarded that weighs 119 pounds, has a stuttering problem, and lives at the YMCA?

I'm pretty sure you were going to lose the "race toward superiority" regardless of Yakub, you weak, stupid little bitch.

All you said about me is true

Everything I say and said about caucasians is true

Get over it son

09-28-2011, 01:16 PM
I don't give a fuck if devils poisoned your Fruitopia with snail goo or not, pussy. "Caucasians" are faggots too.

LORD NOSE
09-28-2011, 01:36 PM
I don't give a fuck if devils poisoned your Fruitopia with snail goo or not, pussy. "Caucasians" are faggots too.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7910/listkk.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Caucasians are from Caucasia. Ie. Russia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Iran, and Turkey.

I'm going to discount my being Caucasian on the grounds that my only Russian ancestors were Germans living there. My heritage is entirely Germanic and Celtic. Practically I'm "White".

LORD NOSE
09-28-2011, 02:22 PM
false definitions

Cthulhu
09-28-2011, 03:31 PM
God.... some people need to learn the difference between biological facts and social facts. Genetically, there's no "racial" difference between different ethnic groups of humans, only strands of DNA that people pass onto their young that determine features.

Race is a social construct, but that doesn't mean ignoring it or pretending that it's all in the past is going to solve all of our problems. We need to recognize that there's no scientific basis to back up racial differences, but that the social realities are still there. Yes, I think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are tools, but blaming all the so-called "black" problems on poor black people doesn't address why they are poor and discriminated against in the first place. White people aren't "devils" but imperialism, colonization, and the slave trade still have a lasting effect in our era, and pretending that everyone starts out on an equal footing and that if you don't end up as a successful CEO or entrepeneur it's all your fault and you deserve poverty and living among crime is about the most elitist and destructive attitude you can have. But what the fuck do you care if you're a pampered kid who grew up in the suburbs? (full disclosure: I grew up the suburbs too). It absolves you of responsibility and lets you pretend none of your privileges were unearned or taken for granted.

june181972
09-28-2011, 11:12 PM
what other word should i have used to represent the concept of people from different ethnic groups interbreeding? i really should have put "miscegenation" in quotes, because i was using it ironically.
or
eat a bag of HIV infected dicks and shut the fuck up, you pompous ass.
In essence you said, “race doesn’t exist or racial interbreeding wouldn’t even be possible”
A nonsense explanation to a ridiculous premise.

I don't have a desire to debate any wu-tang retards, be it in person or via the internet.
I only had the desire to a call a faggot(you) "faggot" for being a faggot, and I believe that I have fulfilled that desire.
Granted, you, by being a faggot, were an integral part in helping me to accomplish this. So thanks for that, faggot.

“wu-tang retard” is a much better description of you, after a look at your time effort and dedication to this sight. Just going by the numbers. With any luck, your desire to be an “Internet Phenomenon” will happen for you 1 day.

june181972
09-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Morgan Freeman is your run-of-the-mill bootlickin buckdancing Uncle Tom. And as in the tradition of Uncle Toms, he loves his master more than he loves himself. Of course the cracker doesn’t want race to matter, intergration is probably his most deceitful trick.
As for the silly notion that “race does not exist”, a previous post denied the scientific reality, but acknowledged the social reality. If the social ain’t enough for some of you:
The pineal gland connects the endocrine system with the nervous system by converting nerve signals to hormone signals. Studies have shown that calcification (hardening) of the pineal gland in whites can be upwards of 50% as they age, as opposed to 10% and lower in Blacks.
The pineal gland also produces melanin, which is responsible for one’s skin pigment, among other things. One’s skin is the largest organ of the body accounting for 10% or more of one’s weight. Melanin is also found in one’s hair, retina, renal medulla, adrenal gland, and inner ear. I say all that because I know someone will attempt to diminish the significance of the melanin molecule.

There was a scientific finding in 2006 by some DANISH researchers that concluded all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor that appears to have lived 6,000-10,000 years ago.
As Mendelian Law tells us, at some point all had brown eyes. But Professor Hans Eiberg, Copenhagen, says “a genetic mutation affecting the OCA2 gene in our chromosomes resulted in the creation of a ‘switch,’ which literally ‘turned off’ the ability to produce brown eyes” OCA2 is also involved in the production of melanin
More than 155 blued people from Denmark Turkey and Jordan were analyzed, and they all had this mutation. Eiberg’s educated guess is that this genetic mutation took place near the Black Sea. Assuming the 1st blued people were proto-Indo-Europeans.
6,000 – 10,000 years ago, region of the Black Sea, genetic mutation? HHHmmm

june181972
09-28-2011, 11:18 PM
Race is not an exact science, but there is hard scientific evidence that distinguishes the races.
It is intellectually lazy to say "race does not exist" because it cannot be clearly define.
Just because something cannot be displayed in black and white (pun intended) does not mean it is other than real.

whitey
09-29-2011, 10:32 AM
Morgan Freeman is your run-of-the-mill bootlickin buckdancing Uncle Tom. And as in the tradition of Uncle Toms, he loves his master more than he loves himself. Of course the cracker doesn’t want race to matter, intergration is probably his most deceitful trick.
As for the silly notion that “race does not exist”, a previous post denied the scientific reality, but acknowledged the social reality. If the social ain’t enough for some of you:
The pineal gland connects the endocrine system with the nervous system by converting nerve signals to hormone signals. Studies have shown that calcification (hardening) of the pineal gland in whites can be upwards of 50% as they age, as opposed to 10% and lower in Blacks.
The pineal gland also produces melanin, which is responsible for one’s skin pigment, among other things. One’s skin is the largest organ of the body accounting for 10% or more of one’s weight. Melanin is also found in one’s hair, retina, renal medulla, adrenal gland, and inner ear. I say all that because I know someone will attempt to diminish the significance of the melanin molecule.

There was a scientific finding in 2006 by some DANISH researchers that concluded all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor that appears to have lived 6,000-10,000 years ago.
As Mendelian Law tells us, at some point all had brown eyes. But Professor Hans Eiberg, Copenhagen, says “a genetic mutation affecting the OCA2 gene in our chromosomes resulted in the creation of a ‘switch,’ which literally ‘turned off’ the ability to produce brown eyes” OCA2 is also involved in the production of melanin
More than 155 blued people from Denmark Turkey and Jordan were analyzed, and they all had this mutation. Eiberg’s educated guess is that this genetic mutation took place near the Black Sea. Assuming the 1st blued people were proto-Indo-Europeans.
6,000 – 10,000 years ago, region of the Black Sea, genetic mutation? HHHmmm

and whats your point? its a genetic mutation. so all people with blue eyes of are a certain race? if anything it proves the opposite point you are trying to make. these people from denmark, turkey and jordan, whom you would normally say are NOT of the same people, in fact are.

there is no such thing as race. if you cant define it it doesn't exist. there are people of all shades. and people of mixed descents all over the place.

are these new races that are popping up the more people that you define as being different races have children with one another?

IrOnMaN
09-29-2011, 05:05 PM

All you said about me is true

Is that so?

june181972
09-29-2011, 07:54 PM
and whats your point?
That there is scientific data that acknowledges race.
so all people with blue eyes of are a certain race?
No, however eye color can be one phenotypical characteristic of a race.
if anything it proves the opposite point you are trying to make. these people from denmark, turkey and jordan, whom you would normally say are NOT of the same people, in fact are.
Not really, because I know that there is a difference between what country a person is from and what race they are.
there is no such thing as race. if you cant define it it doesn't exist.
You made a thread and 7 subsequents posts about it.
are these new races that are popping up the more people that you define as being different races have children with one another?
No

LORD NOSE
09-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Is that so?

Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield

yes - i'm retarded - i weigh 117 pounds, i stutter so bad that i can't talk at all, and i live at the ywca - yes - it's all true

BASCO
09-29-2011, 11:12 PM
God.... some people need to learn the difference between biological facts and social facts. Genetically, there's no "racial" difference between different ethnic groups of humans, only strands of DNA that people pass onto their young that determine features.

Race is a social construct, but that doesn't mean ignoring it or pretending that it's all in the past is going to solve all of our problems. We need to recognize that there's no scientific basis to back up racial differences, but that the social realities are still there. Yes, I think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are tools, but blaming all the so-called "black" problems on poor black people doesn't address why they are poor and discriminated against in the first place. White people aren't "devils" but imperialism, colonization, and the slave trade still have a lasting effect in our era, and pretending that everyone starts out on an equal footing and that if you don't end up as a successful CEO or entrepeneur it's all your fault and you deserve poverty and living among crime is about the most elitist and destructive attitude you can have. But what the fuck do you care if you're a pampered kid who grew up in the suburbs? (full disclosure: I grew up the suburbs too). It absolves you of responsibility and lets you pretend none of your privileges were unearned or taken for granted.

well said ....

but your wasting your time bruh .. these niggas aint tryna hear that shit ...