PDA

View Full Version : C-Lance interview, great JMT producer

theheavens
09-26-2011, 02:30 PM
this kid is going to blow up real soon. his beats are dope. doesn't have the maturity of Stoupe yet, but he's getting there. sounds real motivated too. and the dude didn't even start making beats til he got to college. Vinnie Paz discovered him during his senior year in college

http://www.alkotabeats.com/makingbeats/bangin-beats-clance-exclusive-interview-enemy-soil-producer/

OntheHorizon
09-26-2011, 03:23 PM
All his beats sound the same

TRONIX
09-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Beats I heard from this kid are weak

theheavens
09-26-2011, 03:40 PM
All his beats sound the same

it does sound like he uses the same drums. but that's the type of shit Vinnie favors. but he said Jus Allah's album, MMA, will sound more scary and shit. he's producing the whole thing. he said it's going to sound like a horror movie soundtrack

OntheHorizon
09-26-2011, 03:48 PM
it does sound like he uses the same drums. but that's the type of shit Vinnie favors. but he said Jus Allah's album, MMA, will sound more scary and shit. he's producing the whole thing. he said it's going to sound like a horror movie soundtrack

I'll give that Jus album a listen, but I dunno, dude hasnt really impressed me yet, seems like he's the go to producer for JMT now and with all the other choices out there I dont get whats so special about the kid

Frank Sobotka
09-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Underground Lex Luger.
All his beats sound sort of similar but they all go hard as fuck.