PDA

View Full Version : Vinnie Paz & Jus Allah elaborate on Stoupe's Departure from JMT

Mr. R&B
09-26-2011, 06:36 PM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.16998/title.jedi-mind-tricks-elaborate-on-stoupe-departure-beats-were-submitted

Jus & Vin didn't get incredibly in depth about the split, but at least they addressed the issue outside of Enemy Soil press releases.

WuBanga36
09-26-2011, 08:40 PM
The beats in the new album are pretty dope.

OPTIMUS
09-26-2011, 10:24 PM
thanx for that link they comin to Australia first i heard of it tickets bought immediately!

derek41
09-26-2011, 10:48 PM
To me violent by design is a hip hop classic. Jus and vine were pretty dope and creative back then, and Stoupe's production was some of the best shit in hip hop, ever. Without Stoupe, there is no JMT. Jus and vinnie kind of came off like bitches in that article, whining about Stoupe. It's pretty obvious the fans are hitting a nerve by asking about Why Stoupe isn't Prod this shit. I can understand vinnie's point of view about Stoupe, but the cat is a genius and geniuses are eccentric muthafuckas. The new album sounds ok, and the prod is decent, but it is no where near Stoupe level, shit sounds kind of bland to me. Why does jus sound like a white surfer in interviews, that shit is hilarious.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-27-2011, 10:29 AM
i think without stuope,there still is JMT, its just up to vinnie and just to be very careful with their beat selection and employ producers on or better than stoupe on the production tip and i believe there are plenty of guys like that,they just neeed to be brought to the forefront

Mr. R&B
09-27-2011, 10:53 AM
^True, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony had several different incarnations and for the most part nobody said too much about it.

So the group can still function without Stoupe, but believe me, I can totally understand why people are upset with this.

Someone in the comments section of this story mentioned bringing Bronze Nazareth into JMT to handle production.

While it's not too likely that would ever happen, 4th Disciple ain't doing too much these days and if he joined up that would be a crazy good fit.

Somone close to 4th should get ahold of him and suggest that, cuz I know we all wish he'd be more active and a JMT album would sell more than another Killarmy joint.

But that ain't happening either because 9th Prince keeps on being shady with the monies.

Poet_Laureate
09-27-2011, 12:08 PM
^^^Interesting idea, considering how DOPE Vinnie Paz- Washed in the Blood of the Lamb (prod. 4th Disciple) was

Mr. R&B
09-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Yup, that was the reason I drew the correlation.

If they ended up getting a full-time replacement for Stoupe, someone like 4th would be a near perfect fit.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-27-2011, 01:26 PM
that would be a splendid idea actually

theheavens
09-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Stoupe is a shy, soft buddhist (FYI: he really is a Buddhist). it's no wonder he only makes soft music nowadays. i say let him go. JMT is hardcore rap, not weak wrists rap. he did a great job in the past, but he obviously doesn't have the heart for it anymore, so time to move on. Vinnie and Jus aren't going to cater to Stoupe's hippie phase.

Stoupe is on this type of shit...

http://blog.gettyimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/807521851.jpg

meanwhile, Vinnie and Jus are on this...

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kuv221RcWD1qazuzbo1_400.jpg

it was bound to end sooner or later.

Prime8
09-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Stoupe is a shy, soft buddhist (FYI: he really is a Buddhist). it's no wonder he only makes soft music nowadays. i say let him go. JMT is hardcore rap, not weak wrists rap. he did a great job in the past, but he obviously doesn't have the heart for it anymore, so time to move on. Vinnie and Jus aren't going to cater to Stoupe's hippie phase.

Stoupe is on this type of shit...

http://blog.gettyimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/807521851.jpg

meanwhile, Vinnie and Jus are on this...

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kuv221RcWD1qazuzbo1_400.jpg

it was bound to end sooner or later.

Jus & Vinnie are on this type of shit:
http://www.laughoutnews.com/wp-content/gallery/photo-battle/672.jpg

They're corny as fuck, atm.

Mr. R&B
09-27-2011, 05:16 PM
^Jesus Christ, that pic is gay.

spiggity_ace
09-27-2011, 05:18 PM
LOL^ i gotta co sign that

theheavens
09-27-2011, 06:24 PM
^Jesus Christ, that pic is gay.

that's how they roll in Ireland

Mr. R&B
09-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Lmao.

Prime8
09-27-2011, 06:53 PM
that's how they roll in Ireland

I'm fairly certain I was saying that's how JMT roll...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-27-2011, 09:44 PM
Lmfao

NIGHT MAYOR
09-28-2011, 03:14 AM
link is no good anymore.

angry!
09-28-2011, 01:08 PM
I'm fairly certain I was saying that's how JMT roll...

you dont have the right, to question ANYBODYs hip hop pedigree....

youre a 17 year old faggot from dublin ireland...

you have one of the GAYEST songs i have ever heard in my life, featured in your sig....

hang yourself tonight... surprise your parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JASPER BEARDLY
09-28-2011, 01:41 PM
i think without stuope,there still is JMT, its jus: t up to vinnie and just to be very careful with their beat selection and employ producers on or better than stoupe on the production tip and i believe there are plenty of guys like that,they just neeed to be brought to the forefront

theres really not that many ppl on stoupes level, either on a grimey or a smooth tip

edit: 4th would be a great fit

"surprise your parents!!!" hahahaha

Mr. R&B
09-28-2011, 02:05 PM
link is no good anymore.

It still works fine for me.

Anybody else having this same problem?

Guarded By Martyrs
09-28-2011, 03:55 PM
I thought Stoupe made some incredible beats for "A History Of Violence"
And given the new album is called "Violence Begets Violence"
It's hardly a suprise that he diddn't wanna do all that again....
As it's not in his nature of making "Beautiful Beats"
Or as Im guessing wasn't willing to do a whole album with the same formula
Especially when they said they only agreed on a couple of beats he submitted
And even they weren't raw enough for what they are aiming for.

Same can be said for Blue Sky Black Death
They make incredible beats but since their debut and Broken Images
The majority of what they have brought to the table
Is as far from their first releases as you could get.

I don't know if they both think they are above Hip-Hop like that
But I do get the feeling that they (Stoupe & BSBD) coukld make a Hip-Hop Classic
....if they wanted too.

Personally I think the Jedi Album will be sickness.