PDA

View Full Version : best movie of the year!

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Devils rejects. man o man just got back from the sequal to House of 1000 corpses, now dont get me wrong H.O.O.C. was'nt the best of movies,(it did take rob like 5 years to make since movie company after movie company droped the movie cause they thort it was to violent) the story was all over the show, it felt like you only got half the story. and the end was'nt much to rant about BUT! this next installment realy takes the cake in my book - fuck ya organized crime - fuck ya mystry - fuck ya never never land bullshit - pure pyshcotic grimy hands on movie here. the special effects are brilliant (did'nt spot one bit of C.I.) the actor replacement is hard to notice and rob does a brilliant job acting as otis. alot of suprises and refrences to the first movie - man i just cant stop thinking about it (yall gunna think im mental when you see it) in my books thats what a movie should be like, small budget unknown actors (give some other people a chance hollywood) but a killer script and heartfelt acting (rob loves death) favourite qoute "the next words that come out of your mouth better be some intelligent shit because its gunna be chiseled on your tombstone." goes summin like that, only seen the movie once. but yeah if you can handle alot of blood n pychotic shit GO AND SEE DEVILS REJECTS! im stamping this 'Best Movie Of The Year." peace

iNtell3kT
10-26-2005, 10:21 AM
The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy is the best

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 04:23 PM
- ......fuck ya organized crime - fuck ya mystry - fuck ya never never land bullshit - pure pyshcotic grimy hands on movie .......... :fucku:

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 04:24 PM
have you seen it yet dude ? its fuckin rippa

ARCHRIVAL
10-26-2005, 05:40 PM
i dont think it was the best, but still pretty good...

my fav of the year so far has been kung fu hustle and batman begins

MaShPG
10-26-2005, 05:46 PM
Crash.

Jackie Boy
10-26-2005, 07:29 PM
my top 5 of the year so far

Batman Begins
The Devils Rejects
Lord of War
Sin City
A History of Violence

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2005, 09:01 AM
im 90% sure the actor he cuts the face off is the same actor diffrent role from 1000. the chicks dad ? "who's your dady!"

TUCO
10-27-2005, 10:42 AM
crash
kung-fu hustle
batman begins
cinderella man
sin city

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 10:50 AM
Family Guy the movie

Skellington
10-27-2005, 11:28 AM
-Old Boy
-Kung Fu Hustle
-Saw

killabee_1993
10-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Batman Begins. I waited too long for a good Batman movie, and Warner Brothers finally delivered. Hustle and Flow, Sin City, and a few others would be up there too. Its too early to make my list. I hope King Kong kicks ass. I liked Episode 3, but not in a greatly made movie sense. Im just a big Star Wars fan. It rocked