PDA

View Full Version : wow, there ARE people who should never do drugs

NIGHT MAYOR
09-28-2011, 06:45 AM
gb76bpIWQPw

:mmmyah:

J-Cee
09-28-2011, 07:24 AM
hahah,seen this,i can see how this could happen on salvia,that shits crazy.

MaskedAvenger
09-28-2011, 08:17 AM
ahahah holy mother fuck!

etze
09-28-2011, 08:30 AM
lol

THE W
09-28-2011, 08:48 AM
noobs, gotta start off with the light stuff.

crawl before you walk.

cutn' heads
09-28-2011, 08:56 AM
why would anyone want to do a drug that makes you act like that? it doesnt look pleasant at all.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-28-2011, 03:07 PM
nah its fucking dope! its rare people have bad trips, i think its much like acid you have to be in a complete good frame of mind b4 you go on your journey or else you will have bad lugage.

SKAMPOE
09-28-2011, 05:39 PM
why would anyone want to do a drug that makes you act like that? it doesnt look pleasant at all.
cosign
and thats legal? n weed isnt? fuck that!

oh

yeah

FUCKING
WHOIGHT PEOPLE:)9:(

NIGHT MAYOR
09-29-2011, 12:58 AM
skampoe it realy is awesome, ask people %99 of em will say its the shit.

see more on salvia in 5 minutes than you do in a whole acid trip.

Dirty Knowledge
09-29-2011, 01:42 AM

the point of drugs isnt to act right......

cutn' heads
09-29-2011, 06:57 AM
no shit.

i watched about 4 or 5 of the related vids. of people on salvia. they all seemed to experience similar effects. the most common were loss of speech and motor function. basically a full body paralysis.

i like drugs. i like to feel good and have my mind taken to new places. but that shit is like a near death experience. reminds of the time i did nitrus at a rock concert. that shit is no fun.

J-Cee
09-29-2011, 07:41 AM
have had 2 crazy experiences on it and a couple fun but weird ones too.
on the 20x extract.

INF
09-29-2011, 08:21 AM
wow....

I wonder what they saw.

that never happened to me because I let the mind follow the vision quest plan.

fuckin rookies

THE MASON
09-29-2011, 09:28 AM
salvia is fine if youre not a pussy like most videos you seen posted online.

i used to do that 80x shit only, and never freaked out like that. like Mech said, you just gotta be in the right mind state, and not fight it too much. its worth a try at least

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-29-2011, 10:56 AM
Most people on this website should never do drugs. When you're already kind of a paranoid outcast retard, you start doing drugs, and the next thing you know you're looking to Wu-Tang for spiritual guidance and talking about Illuminati symbols in KTL and thinking Immortal Technique is really smart.

food for thought
09-29-2011, 11:07 AM
smfh

I POSTED THIS DAMN VIDEO A LONG ASS TIME AGO IN MY FATAL GUILITONIE SMOKES SALVIA THREAD

FUCKERS.

food for thought
09-29-2011, 11:10 AM
I surprised so much of you have tried salvia.

Fredy, i cant believe you think its not scary.

lol have you broke through on that shit yet?

bronze, 80x??????????????????????

15x scares me shitless

did yall ride the ferris wheel?

ahahahahah

did you ride the conveyor belt?

visit the carnival?

ahahahah

Salvia is some wild shit

food for thought
09-29-2011, 11:13 AM
The vast majority of trip reports i read about salvia, the person was scared shitless and most of them vow to never touch that shit again

and the ferris wheel, conveyor belt, the carnival, waking up from the "matrix" are ALL SIMILAR EXPERIENCE THAT SEEM LIKE ALL USERS EXPERIENCE

just google "salvia experience common themes"

youll see your salvia trip getting explained in mad detail from people who apparently experience the same shit

food for thought
09-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Also, the world FOLDING ontop of you (Inception) like you are 2D on a page on a book and somebody is trying to flip the page and you see the page on your right rising and folding over and about to fold or shut on top of you.

when that page folds on top of you, while you are scared shitless and thinking youre about to cease to exist, you enter a trip within the trip

total out of body experience

complete mind fuck experience

food for thought
09-29-2011, 11:20 AM
from the Astral Projectin thread in ktl

Yes.

A few times with psilocybin as a propeller and two times with Salvia divinorum standardized extract

The 4 minute (roughly) prejections experienced on Salvia was the most intense experience ever. The "place" i traveled to was the most bizzare. The experiences entailed entity contact, instant ego death, the STRONGEST feeling of Deja vu, forgetting I was under the influence of a substance and who or what I was, sheer terror, puzzlement, INTENSE visuals, waking up in a different "place" as a different "person", the strongest mind fuck ever imagined, a feeling of waking up from a sort of "matrix" existence, entities pointing and laughing at me hysterically as my thoughts kept telling me in the most convincing manner that my whole "life" and everything I experienced was some kind of dream or CRUEL JOKE that meant nothing and it was all leading up to that moment when I was finally "Waking up" into real existance

complete terror and mind fuck.

about 5 minutes after I took my salvia hits, I was back in my room eyes wide open, and chuckling about the complete absurdity of life and I still am to this day.

I havent built up the courage to hit that shit again. I have a fairly large amount of it chilling in my apt.

Hands down withouht a doubt the craziest, most intense experience Ive ever had and the strongest psychedelic out there without a doubt.

this is some serious shit.

the way it basically came from no where and started growing on earth is a puzzle as well and adds to the riddle

you want to have an instant OBE? try salvia divinorum standardized extract.

cutn' heads
09-29-2011, 11:29 AM
you really feel strongly about this, huh?

food for thought
09-29-2011, 11:42 AM
lol i cant help it

since i brokethrough on that shit edit: ive been feeling like i could talk about that shit for hours.

Ive always been intrigued with psychedelics and exploring the mind and/or consciousness so its only natural the way i experiment with this particular plant

truthfully, its wat people like me are supposed to do.

cutn' heads
09-29-2011, 12:02 PM
im all about expanding my consciousness but i gave up on drugs as the catalyst many years ago. i feel using drugs to achieve elevation is like burning fossil fuels to get energy. it's sloppy, inefficient and causes unwanted by-products.

J-Cee
09-29-2011, 12:15 PM
ive been tryna get my hands on DMT for the past year or 2,hopefully it finds me sometime soon hehe.

cutn' heads
09-29-2011, 12:15 PM
you can make your own.

http://www.howtogrowbud.com/tutorials-on-how-to-grow-bud/how-to-make-dmt/

NIGHT MAYOR
09-29-2011, 03:22 PM
I surprised so much of you have tried salvia.

Fredy, i cant believe you think its not scary.

lol have you broke through on that shit yet?

(think i have already told these stories in another salvia thread)

twice majorly - its funny you should mention carnival because first time i was sitting at a round table with 3 mates, soon as it hit it seemed as if the table/me was spinning like a carousel and i just laughed and tried to figure out how to stop it.

second time, different mates, we were sitting in my mates living room with the tv on and as soon as it it hit the whole room disapeared and i could only foucs on the tv (this one is hard to explain), it was like the tv was and i were connected, i wasnt watching the tv but i was, like i couldnt see anything happening on the screen.
my mates experience straight after me (we took turns to make sure we were safe) sounded the coolest, there was a linen cabinet to the left just behind us, he turned and looked at it a couple of times and seemed very intrigued, he told us after the cabinet (had no doors on it) turned into a portal to a "cabage patch kids/my little pony" world with stars n rainbows n shit, he said he wanted to go through the portal but he wasnt a dumb cunt like the dude in this video.

i guess there is a level of being frightened on it but you just have to be strong willed, like i said drugs are not for everyone.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carousel)

wutangclan97chamber
09-29-2011, 06:18 PM
never tried this shit yet, i want to though. out of salvia, acid, and shrooms, which is the right order to try first

NIGHT MAYOR
09-30-2011, 01:29 AM
mushies, acid, salvia.

or....

487rujtTuxk

Uncle Steezo
09-30-2011, 02:23 AM
WTF!?!?!? hahahHAHAHAH dude is lucky they didn't live on the 10th floor.

im all about expanding my consciousness but i gave up on drugs as the catalyst many years ago. i feel using drugs to achieve elevation is like burning fossil fuels to get energy. it's sloppy, inefficient and causes unwanted by-products.
this^
+rep

i tried 40X this past year. the whole room around me and everything in it turned into white planks like hardwood floors like a wave of planks then the walls disappeared and the floor, which resembled a dune sea in shape (but still planked, stretched out into infinity.

i felt like i was stranded in the middle of nowhere. i woke up face down on the carpet.

i dont like it for this reason alone:
its a complete shock to the system and there is no profound wisdom to be gleaned from the experience. there is no context for the trip.

i have taken epic doses of lsd and completely "unplugged" for hours, but it was never such a jarring meaningless experience as my 5 min salvia trip.
i also was able to recall the lessons that were presented to me during my trips. i felt at home and at ease, like being welcomed into that dimension. and i know this has to do with your mindstate but i made sure i was feeling good but i felt like i had kicked in somebody's window and was lost once inside.

but yeah, what i'm learning now is that there are two paths to expansion and the drugs can only get you so far. you definitely can't do the jedi shit on them.

cutn' heads
09-30-2011, 07:13 AM
thats what im saying.

drugs like lsd will make you aware that there's more to our existence then meets the eye. but they can't show you precisely what it is or take you to those places. i've never done salvia but i've done similar things. it's nothing more than a reason to lose control. "wanna know what it's like to be completely helpless and confused?" smoke that.

NIGHT MAYOR
09-30-2011, 05:19 PM
thats what im saying.

drugs like lsd will make you aware that there's more to our existence then meets the eye. but they can't show you precisely what it is or take you to those places.

then how is a great interatction with a higher level possible, in other words if i want to stop tripping, how do i get there with out drugs (Q is for styles too)

personaly i think drugs are the only way to achieve this place/feeling. you can prentend all you want that meditation can take you to dark corners of your mind but realy slow breathing and relaxed body flow can only increase you minds awareness of its current surroundings.

i am yet to have a 5 hour meeting with my mind like on acid.

and dont even come at with me that religion bullshit because i will go all bill hicks on ya arse.

food for thought
09-30-2011, 10:07 PM
then how is a great interatction with a higher level possible, in other words if i want to stop tripping, how do i get there with out drugs (Q is for styles too)

personaly i think drugs are the only way to achieve this place/feeling. you can prentend all you want that meditation can take you to dark corners of your mind but realy slow breathing and relaxed body flow can only increase you minds awareness of its current surroundings.

i am yet to have a 5 hour meeting with my mind like on acid.

and dont even come at with me that religion bullshit because i will go all bill hicks on ya arse.

i agree with this 100% and I will build on this proper when i get home

ShaDynasty
10-01-2011, 07:01 AM
he told us after the cabinet (had no doors on it) turned into a portal to a "cabage patch kids/my little pony" world with stars n rainbows n shit, he said he wanted to go through the portal

awhhaaha rofl!

SKAMPOE
10-03-2011, 02:27 AM
a portal into faggy land?
seems to me lsd and n e other hallucinogen doesnt open up portals or makes u aware on infinite realms of shit
it just plays on the visions and images and any other shit stored n trappen in ur brain, shit that u have seen subconsciously or not b4 in the physical

with ur own eyes