PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a Slum Village Demo link?

oldie
09-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Ive never picked up any of their albums and ive been slow to getting round to delve into their discography but thats just how I do. been busy collecting other artists discographys. So I just wikipedia'd Slum Village & I read the description on their albums - Fantastic Vol.1 & 2....

thanx

JASPER BEARDLY
09-28-2011, 01:22 PM
Get the jay dee project if u want an intro to em. Not in great quality but dope shit

claaa7
09-28-2011, 02:06 PM
i think "Fantastic II" would be the best place to start imo

JASPER BEARDLY
09-28-2011, 08:03 PM
If he wants to be blown away, I kind of like hearing the earlier shit first. What you think thread starter?

JASPER BEARDLY
09-29-2011, 04:56 PM
hearing fantastic vol 2 as an intro is like getting a bj when you're 8 years old

oldie pm me as to what you want to hear

oldie
10-01-2011, 04:04 PM
hey guys. thanks for the replys.
i was just thinking it was about time i got round to diggin into Slum Village cos i heard a track years ago by them and it was dope, cant remember the title or any of the lyrics though, cos like i said, it was years ago lol
I been listening to a bit of Elzhi just lately.
so i went on wikipedia & I was mainly looking for any free mixtapes theyve put out cos im not into bootleggin/dowloadin all my music, i prefer having a physical official release.
I just read about how they have Fantastic vol 2 and then Fantastic vol 1
so as a starter I was lookin at their Demo - start at the beginning lol

ShaDynasty
10-01-2011, 06:29 PM
I'm pretty sure Vol 1 was the first thing they did and infact they laid down vocals before Dilla even made the beats, which is mind boggling. It was the most heavily bootlegged album of all time I think.