PDA

View Full Version : MK goes IN on OVERRATED ODD FUTURE

Twiztid-Wutang
09-28-2011, 04:04 PM
X7zGCUMgLPk

FINALLY someone says what I've been trying to say to yall, for a LONG time now. 16/17 year fans, indeed

angry!
09-28-2011, 04:11 PM
HAHAHAHA

shut up you faggot

you like twiztid.....

corn fed wigger faggots in face paint who are down with ICP

odd future blows...

pretty sure twiztid/anything ICP related blows more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lethal injection>>>firing squad

food for thought
09-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Who the fuck is MK and why would I give a shit what he thinks?

I thought this was about the GOD Masta Killa

misleading thread title.

faggit.

CEITEDMOFO
09-28-2011, 04:23 PM
THE MASTA KILLA WOULD NEVER LOVE FAGGITS LIKE TYLER PERrY

Mumm Ra
09-28-2011, 05:00 PM
HAHAHAHA

shut up you faggot

you like twiztid.....

corn fed wigger faggots in face paint who are down with ICP

odd future blows...

pretty sure twiztid/anything ICP related blows more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lethal injection>>>firing squad

misleading thread title.

faggit.

THE MASTA KILLA WOULD NEVER LOVE FAGGITS LIKE TYLER PERrY

#winning

ShaDynasty
09-28-2011, 05:55 PM
People trying to get internet fame, its obvious that the guys real answer to the first question is 'don't give a shit either way'.

Who cares if they have young fans? I'm 26 and enjoy the shit out of OFWGKTA (cool how the names so long ain't it?).

You know that your brain doesn't evolve much AT ALL beyond the age of 12? I still feel the way Tyler does sometimes. In fact what he does is as intelligent as Talib Kweli or El-P, its just different.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-28-2011, 07:33 PM

misleading thread title.

faggit.

lol
this.

You know that your brain doesn't evolve much AT ALL beyond the age of 12?

yeah, you don't mature emotionally, philosophically,socially or intellectually beyond that state you were in before you hit puberty. right.

oh yeah, you're the guy who went into a job interview chewing gum, so i can see why you would post that.

ShaDynasty
09-28-2011, 07:43 PM
lol
this.

yeah, you don't mature emotionally, philosophically,socially or intellectually beyond that state you were in before you hit puberty. right.

oh yeah, you're the guy who went into a job interview chewing gum, so i can see why you would post that.

Haha but thats partly our own pretension, we feel wiser cos we've seen more and we feel more used to adult life. I mean sure we learn lessons over the years.

Wasn't what I was trying to say though, I'm saying you basically don't gain intellect, your brain is fully formed at age 12. So people saying they can't relate to teenagers is bullshit basically, that just means they've closed part of their mind off or had it shut off.

racist randy
09-28-2011, 07:49 PM

misleading thread title.

faggit.
This. now close thread.

EAGLE EYE
09-28-2011, 07:50 PM
CHEWING BUBBLE GUM, LiSTENING TO ODD FUTURE AND LIVING WITH THE PARENTS AT THE RIPE AGE OF 26.

LoL

ShaDynasty
09-28-2011, 08:04 PM
I'm supposed to feel bad about that? Most people are poor like me, if I suddenly got rich you think I'd come on here dissing people for not having money? really? Theres 7 billion people on the planet most of them, even in my area are worse off than me. I have never tried to become rich so I don't feel like its something I failed at.

Also, I don't chew bubble gum. And I can't listen to OF cos I'm a few years older than the guys in OF?! Yeah that makes sense. I must stop listening to the Beatles now cos I'm not old as fuck.

check two
09-28-2011, 08:04 PM
There are way too many Odd Future threads here. But who is the woman with the facial hair in the original post? A rapper?

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-28-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm supposed to feel bad about that? Most people are poor like me, if I suddenly got rich you think I'd come on here dissing people for not having money? really? Theres 7 billion people on the planet most of them, even in my area are worse off than me. I have never tried to become rich so I don't feel like its something I failed at.

Also, I don't chew bubble gum. And I can't listen to OF cos I'm a few years older than the guys in OF?! Yeah that makes sense. I must stop listening to the Beatles now cos I'm not old as fuck.

dude, you're getting way too defensive nobody even said anything about not having money lol

but

i could've sworn you made a gen chat thread asking for advice or something because you went to a job interview chewing gum as well as other job interview advice threads haha...i apologize if i confused with you another poster, but i don't think i did.

EAGLE EYE
09-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Sosa's self esteem =

http://www.hbshows.com/images/droopy3.jpg
Droopy

ShaDynasty
09-28-2011, 08:32 PM
dude, you're getting way too defensive nobody even said anything about not having money lol

but

i could've sworn you made a gen chat thread asking for advice or something because you went to a job interview chewing gum as well as other job interview advice threads haha...i apologize if i confused with you another poster, but i don't think i did.

was talking to robbie on that one. About me living with my folks.

But I wasn't asking for advice in that job thread just venting a little. I hate working how ima ask for advice?

Sosa's self esteem =

http://www.hbshows.com/images/droopy3.jpg
Droopy

Yo that dude looks pretty fucking gangsta in that pic so I'll take it as a compliment.

main_man
09-28-2011, 08:34 PM
godDAMN this thread is shitty.

this is a WU TANG forum. when you say MK, every fucking body is gonna think "masta killa". not some internet sodomite.

i haven't got to do this in a while, but i have to.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3312/3484158126_39c61c0f4a.jpg

fresh from my iphone. just for your shitty fuckin thread.

YOUR WELCOME!!!!

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-28-2011, 08:44 PM
WHO THE fuck is an MK anyways?

EAGLE EYE
09-28-2011, 09:21 PM
was talking to robbie on that one. About me living with my folks.

But I wasn't asking for advice in that job thread just venting a little. I hate working how ima ask for advice?

Yo that dude looks pretty fucking gangsta in that pic so I'll take it as a compliment.

That dog suffers from manic depression. Your welcome.

phadde96
09-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Hey, MK. Why don't you try to say all those words over some drums with rhymes in each sentence? It's really, really hard.

ShaDynasty
09-28-2011, 09:54 PM
That dog suffers from manic depression. Your welcome.

Its not an insult, I guess if I was in a wheelchair you'd have a field day huh?

Fuck this anyway you the one that laughs at someone for living rent free in a shitty economy and having different music tastes than you.

Socrates92
09-28-2011, 10:04 PM
That shit is like Tyler's music.

EAGLE EYE
09-28-2011, 10:35 PM
Its not an insult, I guess if I was in a wheelchair you'd have a field day huh?

Fuck this anyway you the one that laughs at someone for living rent free in a shitty economy and having different music tastes than you.

I'm the one who laughs at people who make mundane threads about their slacker'ish, misguided approach to job hunting in the most competitive market since the great depression.

I don't give a fuck about your living situation, odd future, or the flavor of bubble gum you chew.

What I do care about is a young tender Wu Corp member who may end up aimlessly wandering the mean streets, sucking McDonald's shift leader penises for a hot meal after the safety net gets cut or unemployment checks stop coming.

Your fantasy of Clerks isn't gonna play out, cuz the araaabs took your dream job
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrp433ustw1qjygma.jpg

tekunique
09-28-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm the one who laughs at people who make mundane threads about their slacker'ish, misguided approach to job hunting in the most competitive market since the great depression.

I don't give a fuck about your living situation, odd future, or the flavor of bubble gum you chew.

What I do care about is a young tender Wu Corp member who may end up aimlessly wandering the mean streets, sucking McDonald's shift leader penises for a hot meal after the safety net gets cut or unemployment checks stop coming.

Your fantasy of Clerks isn't gonna play out, cuz the araaabs took your dream job
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrp433ustw1qjygma.jpg
*Claps*
:mmmyah:

LORD NOSE
09-28-2011, 11:23 PM
i thought Master Killa was gonna be talking bout this shit

diggy
09-28-2011, 11:36 PM

fresh from my iphone. just for your shitty fuckin thread.

YOUR WELCOME!!!!

Do I see a streak of blood at the bottom part and a piece with blood on it at the upper right part?

Words from the knowcheeze:

you think its healthy when DEFACATION is
slathered all over a man's penis?

are you aware that men can absorb
female cum and turn it into energy
and females can absorb male
cum and turn it in to energy

the penis cannot absorb saliva or POOPIE LOGS and turn
it into energy...

if you like playing with human Pooh then be mah
guest and get your homo on.....gah head

but homosexuality...male homosexuality in
particular is terrible for health

PEACE

but in a fag fest male on male relationship....

yeah.....om sure the penis could absorb POOPIE LOGS
but it won't give any energy....

Mr. R&B
09-28-2011, 11:37 PM

This looks like it was painful to release, the two-tone effect is kinda cool though.

main_man
09-29-2011, 07:18 AM
This looks like it was painful to release, the two-tone effect is kinda cool though.

thanks, brother, thats what i was goin for. shitting is much more than shitting to me. its my art.

i ate 2 and a half raw squirrels that day. they were skinned but still alive when i ate them.
they let out the strangest sounds as i bit into their squirming, wiggling bodies.
thats where i got my cool red streak effect.

Wh0am3ye?
09-29-2011, 10:09 AM
I didn't know they were ofwgkatdgaflbblsbfbn.....

ShaDynasty
09-29-2011, 06:22 PM

So you don't care and you also do care, or are you talking about someone else? Thanks for the concern homey but its unwarranted. I can worry about that if I have to (I won't) and you can worry about trying to diss peoples music taste on the internet.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-29-2011, 06:47 PM
lol there names are weird ?? because MF doom , ghostface killa , and fuckin Brotha lynch hung arent weird ass names... misleading title this thread is sshit

ShaDynasty
09-29-2011, 06:55 PM
And cos they have teenage fans, in stark contrast to the usual hip hop crowd of people that aren't teenagers or young adults.

EAGLE EYE
09-29-2011, 07:12 PM
no sosa, i dont care if you have a boy crush on tyler the creator

i just find trolling Oddfuture fans to be funny

Twiztid-Wutang
09-30-2011, 10:07 AM
no sosa, i dont care if you have a boy crush on tyler the creator

i just find trolling Oddfuture fans to be funny

Pretty much.

I posted this video, and of course, some douche bag mentions twiztid in my name. It's getting old now.

dad
09-30-2011, 01:20 PM
Once he said gajillion, I cried and closed the video.

Prime8
09-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Once he said gajillion, I cried and closed the video.

Lawl.

main_man
09-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Pretty much.

I posted this video, and of course, some douche bag mentions twiztid in my name. It's getting old now.

if its getting old then take my advice CHANGE YOUR FUCKING SCREENNAME!!! or start a new account.

cause no real hip hop head is ever gonna respect icp or any of their rhythmless, talentless labelmates. fuck them all.

plus, starting a thread like this dont help you at all either.
this mk kid is a fucking faggot. noone cares what he has to say about anything. please, no more threads about this cumdrinker.

and all wu heads know MK MEANS MASTA KILLA.
YOU MISLEAD EVERYONE WHO CLICKED THIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
so you lost when you made this shitty thread.

Krimewave
09-30-2011, 02:56 PM
X7zGCUMgLPk

FINALLY someone says what I've been trying to say to yall, for a LONG time now. 16/17 year fans, indeed

Who the fuck is that boring cunt?

Twiztid-Wutang
10-03-2011, 11:11 AM
For people made that it isn't Masta Killa, I'll point out the common sense NOT used, If it WAS masta killa, It would be in the Wu thread. Obviously