PDA

View Full Version : It's Now 100% Official...

Meta4
10-02-2011, 10:29 AM
As of 9/27/11 Evidence has the nearly un-do-able an A+ solo discography. I eagerly waited and waited then waited some more for Cats & Dogs to drop. All the while hailing The Weatherman LP as the best album of the 00's since it's release only equaled by the BMM LP. Finally Cats & Dogs drops and the results..... a PERFECT follow-up, the mixing, the sequencing, the emcee'n, the BEATS all 8O This album actually met, if not exceeded my hopes and expectations for it. Anyone who has yet to buy this or any of EV's solo work needs to go to their local record store and purchase them NOW. I can't find a best trak for C&D and with joints like "The Red Carpet" and "Well Runs Dry" it's a rock-solid testimony to this albums greatness. So congrats to EV and here's to slow-cookin' the Step-Brothers LP so the flavors can soak in real deep.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-J87IurNH5bg/TYZE_JE13fI/AAAAAAAAACw/PNpnEYUdkEU/s1600/folder.jpg

http://mindinversion.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/the-layover-ep.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/Cats_%26_dogs_cover.jpg

PHENOMONAL discography

buckshotstheone
10-03-2011, 11:09 AM
wow dude you're really funny. nice thread of sarcasm. now back to reality....Evidence is one of the biggest cornballs in rap.

CEITEDMOFO
10-03-2011, 11:10 AM
LoL@ EVIDENCE HAS HATERS

buckshotstheone
10-03-2011, 11:19 AM
LoL@ EVIDENCE HAS HATERS

nawwwww not at all. In order to hate Evidence I'd have to actually acknowledge his existence in rap, which I don't. I really did think this thread was a joke when I first saw it so I just had to say something, but I most certainly don't hate Evidence cause as far as I'm concerned he isn't even a part of hip hop.

Prime8
10-03-2011, 11:44 AM
As if having 2 decent albums and an EP would be considered "phenomenal", LOL

Just talking 00s

Shad's discography >>
One Be Lo's discography >>>>
Gift of Gab's discography >>>>>
Qwel's discography >>>>>>>>>
J-Live's discography >>>>

Ev's good, but he's nothing great.
Possibly the most monotone rapper that has ever lived.
Sounds like his face is paralyzed when he raps.

Dr Sleepwalker
10-03-2011, 12:44 PM
lol @ the faggot saying Ev isn't hip-hop
I agree with OP

Shad, Qwel, and GoG DEFINETELY dont have stronger discogs., foolish shit

CEITEDMOFO
10-03-2011, 12:56 PM
nawwwww not at all. In order to hate Evidence I'd have to actually acknowledge his existence in rap, which I don't. I really did think this thread was a joke when I first saw it so I just had to say something, but I most certainly don't hate Evidence cause as far as I'm concerned he isn't even a part of hip hop.

THIS TRACK IS MORE HIP HoP
Mu9eVFNSNUU
THAN YOUR RNB MAX B MIXTAPES
OR LIKE GZA WOULD SAY RHYTHM AND BULLSHIT

P.S. WHAT THE FUCK IS A SHAD ROFL

THE ONLY DUDE THATS RESPECTABLE FROM PRIMES LIST WAS J LIVE

THAT ONE BE LO DUDE IS OVERRATED

main_man
10-03-2011, 01:32 PM

wow. do you even realize how much of a fuckin punk you sound like.

dilated peoples aint hip hop?
evidence aint hip hop?
why? cause you share his skin tone and your lifes been all brady bunch/family ties wholesome american whiteness so therefore his must have been too?

please, SHUT YOU FAGGOT MOUTH ABOUT ANYTHING HIP HOP RELATED YOU FAGGOT SCUMFUCK.
i hope action bronson whoops your ass.

stick to lusting after obese women and hard dicks you fuckin waste of life.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsU99OsQH7XRAlu5CaRLZnDOSoRyAH3 Cn7-e9shcDVQuPfA43t

Prime8
10-03-2011, 01:37 PM
P.S. WHAT THE FUCK IS A SHAD ROFL

THE ONLY DUDE THATS RESPECTABLE FROM PRIMES LIST WAS J LIVE

THAT ONE BE LO DUDE IS OVERRATED

txhH-W9miXg
V41vB4I3B34
FdrossKXGb4
71fND5C96Tc

I love J-Live.
But he ain't f*ckin' with Gift of Gab or Qwel.

angry!
10-03-2011, 01:43 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/1221071/view/1/producttypecolor/66/type/png/width/280/height/280/fuck-you-you-re-irish-green_design.png

hour nap >>> ANY gift of gab project

THE MASON
10-03-2011, 01:50 PM
buckshot the first Faggoteer should be banned on the strength of him just being a hater of all things good in hip hop

Evidence been killin it since Dilated Peoples and has steadilt been getting better on each solo effort

some of you cats showing ya faggot stripes to the fullest

Prime8
10-03-2011, 01:57 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/1221071/view/1/producttypecolor/66/type/png/width/280/height/280/fuck-you-you-re-irish-green_design.png

hour nap >>> ANY gift of gab project

Lol, really?

Pretty sure you attatched a GPS tracker to your virginity.

Mic Tyson
10-03-2011, 02:03 PM
whoever thinks EV is wack is a faggot. Cats & Dogs is nice. and buckshot who u callin a cornball? lmao niggas shitted on you awhile ago, u still here?

Prime8
10-03-2011, 02:06 PM
whoever thinks EV is wack is a faggot. Cats & Dogs is nice.

I like Ev. I just think he's monotone. I also think he needs to be a little more creative. His voice isn't very compelling, almost emotionless. I think he needs to compensate for this by being a little more experimental.

Weatherman LP & Cats & Dogs are solid albums, but certainly not classics.

CEITEDMOFO
10-03-2011, 02:39 PM
SMh@ POSTING A WACKILICOUS VIDEO

THIS IS FOR BUCKSHOT
LEu60ul4Oqk&start=25

& THIS IS FOR PRIME
LJkGyqcFE6s
qTtczIVCLwk

Prime8
10-03-2011, 02:57 PM
.................ok

CEITEDMOFO
10-03-2011, 03:26 PM
^FAGGiT

Prime8
10-03-2011, 03:27 PM
^FAGGiT

Lol, ok.
Kid's catchin' feelings on the internet...

1 question; Why do you type in All Caps and put 1 or 2 letters lower-case? Just wondering...

Edgar Erebus
10-03-2011, 03:40 PM
'cause this is what happens if you write a post using all caps all the way.

CEITEDMOFO
10-03-2011, 03:47 PM
THIS BEAT IS KINDA SLUTTY AND SO IS LOUIS LOGIC
http://www.artinbase.com/slika/big/58255/Louis+Logic.jpg
BUT HE RIPs THIS TRACK WITH A CLASSIC VERSE
a27uEJYEVXA

THE MASON
10-03-2011, 05:30 PM
ewc1hixzYPY

OntheHorizon
10-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Ev has a great ear for beats, even tho I guess having Alchemist as a best friends has alot of perks to it, like having 5 tracks from him on this........... Ev is dope but Honestly I think he tends to get a bit boring because of his voice and delivery, it really never changes so by the time you get halway through one of his albums your yawning and stretching waitin for a guest artist with some energy to provide some energy and enthusiasm.

No hate tho just my honest opinion, I respect him but I gotta be in the right mood to sit there and listen to him

Dirty Knowledge
10-04-2011, 01:32 AM
ya, great thread.

i wish that babu, rakka and ev would get back together for another DP album [like the first TWO] but it seems like they all kinda went they own ways.

any info on babu and rakka would be appreciated.

evidence is everywhere, but i never get much on them these days

$inista
10-04-2011, 02:06 AM
I love J-Live.
But he ain't f*ckin' with Gift of Gab or Qwel.
I agree but EV is decent he got some joints & that shit with premo is straight hip hop i wouldn't call him trash he still trying make a name for himself however i can respect that you anit a fan shit i dont like every thing i hear
you cant be mad at a nigga for that

MaskedAvenger
10-04-2011, 02:20 AM
trying to make a name for himself? dudes been around for more than a decade.

Babu is too busy selling software although he did release Beat Tape Vol. 2 like a year ago

$inista
10-04-2011, 03:22 AM
my point & still alot of mutha fuckaz dont know who he is, as far as a solo artist, i anit never really looked out for him outside of dialated peoples so yea i feel he still trying to make a name for himself as far as a solo artist goes, the weatherman lp shit had dope beetz but spitting crazy barz that keep ringing bells NOPE sorry can he have the same success DP had as a group? I don't think so but by all means i do wish his solo shit much success I always liked DP

Inspektah Meth-Tical
10-04-2011, 04:06 AM
Exactly OP!!!

Whites are taking over this hip hop game.

Prime8
10-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Exactly OP!!!

Whites are taking over this hip hop game.

...says the Jay-Z stan.

RAW-TASTE
10-05-2011, 07:33 PM
cats and dogs was dope as fuck

hard hitting beats that fit evidences flow , straight hip hop. it doesnt hurt to have alchemist and premo on the boards either. one of the best albums so far this year, been on straight replay since it came out

fortyglock
10-05-2011, 07:41 PM
^ Cosign everything he said. Evidence did a really great job with this album; it flows really well from beginning to end. I think this may be a strong contender for album of the year.

DrPneumonic
10-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Easily one of the best albums of the last 10 years. Late for the Sky is incredible. Dude is extremely creative. I think his mellow flow makes some think he is boring.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-05-2011, 08:23 PM
evidence is a beast, and is hip hop quit cha fucking hating, fucking pussy hip hop wanna be elitest what you listen too isn't better than what i listen too, so quit with that fucking noise that shit is corny now back to the mofo'n music

the weatherman lp was dope and a very strong lp that year

and the layover ep has some of the most solid stuff he put together as a soloist

and cats & dogs built off of the strength of the layover ep and we have cats & dog

sickdog
10-06-2011, 05:26 AM
fuck any faggotass EV haters.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-10-2011, 02:22 PM
as if having 2 decent albums and an ep would be considered "phenomenal", lol

just talking 00s

shad's discography >>
one be lo's discography >>>>
gift of gab's discography >>>>>
qwel's discography >>>>>>>>>
j-live's discography >>>>

ev's good, but he's nothing great.
Possibly the most monotone rapper that has ever lived.
Sounds like his face is paralyzed when he raps.

+1

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-10-2011, 02:28 PM
THIS BEAT IS KINDA SLUTTY AND SO IS LOUIS LOGIC
http://www.artinbase.com/slika/big/58255/Louis+Logic.jpg
BUT HE RIPs THIS TRACK WITH A CLASSIC VERSE
a27uEJYEVXA

I think this is the better version, altho without R.A.

hiJQ64ZQ3BQ

Ripping it.