PDA

View Full Version : Any YelaWolf fans?

90srapfan
10-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Who's going to buy Radioactive? In stores October 24!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-will-buy-Radioactive-on-October-24/286216028057617

Fishscale123
10-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Naw, not really. I'm looking out for the Styles P album and the Mobb Deep ep

Socrates92
10-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Saw him in June before the Wu show, got a few decent songs, not an artist I get excited about though

OntheHorizon
10-02-2011, 06:05 PM
He's signed to Em now and is poised to actually make some money so even if there are a few lurkin you wont get no one on Wu Corp to admit it

I'm not really that big a fan but I liked that "Pop The Trunk" joint........ Of all the new White rappers creepin out the woodworks, like Mac Miller & Asher Roth, he bothers me the least, I'll give his record a chance when it drops but I dont have expectations for it

ShaDynasty
10-02-2011, 06:06 PM
I like some of his songs but damn if this isn't the corniest super wack shit I heard all year.

RVcCDRzjtWg

cap
10-02-2011, 06:33 PM
he has quite a few dope tracks actually, but i wouldnt call myself a fan. his new album has been getting great reviews so i'll check that out!

Socrates92
10-02-2011, 06:37 PM
That Daddy's Lambo track is funny, I need to pee...pull over

Mr. R&B
10-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I'm probably gonna cop the album.

I doubt it'll be a day-one purchase.

Twiztid-Wutang
10-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Besides his verse on Worldwide choppers, Not a fan at all

90srapfan
10-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Besides his verse on Worldwide choppers, Not a fan at all
Peep this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWt1y8tSXHE
Who's that in your pic? lol.

Twiztid-Wutang
10-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Gianna Michaels, My dream bitch

If he keeps on the double time speed rapping, I'd dig em. I tend to love rappers that do that shit

main_man
10-03-2011, 03:07 AM
hypnotizing sig.

dont see the hype about yelawolf.

$inista
10-03-2011, 04:23 AM
Peep this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWt1y8tSXHE
Who's that in your pic? lol.

pop the trunk shit was dope but was not impressed much
ill be honest tho i seen that daddy's lambo shit a minute ago i was like fuck this niggas corny but this he merked this , but still not completely sold, ill keep him in the radar, he has potential he kept up with busta & twista

Edgar Erebus
10-03-2011, 05:49 AM
Not impressed.

Meta4
10-03-2011, 08:12 AM
pop the trunk shit was dope but was not impressed much
ill be honest tho i seen that daddy's lambo shit a minute ago i was like fuck this niggas corny but this he merked this , but still not completely sold, ill keep him in the radar, he has potential he kept up with busta & twista

basically all you said. I'd be a fan if he made good songs but he's after commercial success so that's highly unlikely. He's nice on the mic no doubt

$inista
10-04-2011, 01:54 AM
basically all you said. I'd be a fan if he made good songs but he's after commercial success so that's highly unlikely. He's nice on the mic no doubt

yes but not quite almost, good music is good music commercial or not i am a fan of good music, what I'm saying is, it is too early for me to decide i am a fan, i got to hear more work, he got to walk his dogs, pay his dues, essentially he is still a freshman & i anit completely sold he got to close the deal nah mean

Dirty Knowledge
10-04-2011, 02:08 AM
dope flow....his wordplay is nice....but for the most part his overall content remains the same, commercial type shit

Mcthuggin99
10-04-2011, 04:25 PM
his Trunk Muzik mixtape was dope.

oldie
10-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Saw him in June before the Wu show, got a few decent songs, not an artist I get excited about though

Same, saw him at a Wu show in June, a couple of his tracks sounded alright, his style can be nice but I'm not overly keen

CEITEDMOFO
10-04-2011, 07:05 PM
EVERYONE WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD ARE FUCkING FAGGITS, THIS DUDE YELAWOLF HAS A WACK NAME , WACK IMAGE, WACK ACCENT , WACK STYLE DUDE IS WACK JUICE

WARPATH
10-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Yalawolf is a wack ass Cherokee Princess.

90srapfan
10-05-2011, 01:01 AM
EVERYONE WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD ARE FUCkING FAGGITS, THIS DUDE YELAWOLF HAS A WACK NAME , WACK IMAGE, WACK ACCENT , WACK STYLE DUDE IS WACK JUICE YelaWolf is a Native American reference, he's part Cherokee. Yela represents fire, light, power, and hunger. Wolf represents survival, being a pack leader. You racist? You have to admit YelaWolf, knowing its meaning, is a lot more original name than Method Man or Masta Killa lol. No disrespect though.

OntheHorizon
10-05-2011, 04:58 AM
YelaWolf is a Native American reference, he's part Cherokee. Yela represents fire, light, power, and hunger. Wolf represents survival, being a pack leader. You racist? You have to admit YelaWolf, knowing its meaning, is a lot more original name than Method Man or Masta Killa lol. No disrespect though.

He's white and poised to make money in hip hop, defending him is a waste of breath on a site like this, lol, just let it go

But............. I didnt know all that, props for the info

drippie k
10-06-2011, 03:06 AM
yelawolf is fucking sick, i dunno what you guys are talkin about..

Trailer parks on fire, Billy been cookin up somethin
If you need a biscuit, come on then, Billy has got it jumpin
Get it from a pro, get it for the low, get you some blow
Get it for the nose, get it for the show, get it for the hoes
Four wheeler cranked up, gas tank on the ATV
Is full of that crank but, Billy got pills from A to Z
So whaddya think bud? Billy wont go below 50
22's are dangerous, drink a finger with the nugget rings
POW, take one from the needle, how you feelin now?
Purple moons and lucky charms, yeah that's the sound
Your veins turnin brown but his fame is so profound
His name is like a noun, they goin Billy now