PDA

View Full Version : Get this album asap ! My ears are bleeding...

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-06-2011, 01:51 AM
This will be a underground classic in a few years.... Super ill !!!

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/the-regiment-the-panic-button/HNOTTREGPBCD/

claaa7
10-06-2011, 05:07 AM
hehe yeah it's dope, i can tell you're a huge Apollo Brown fan :)
did you check out this comp i made with his non-album material:

http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2011/08/apollo-brown-arrival-compilation.html

?

$inista
10-06-2011, 06:12 AM
yea this shit is dope he still fresh to my ears too i'll be bumping this soon enuff really feeling that battle cry remix

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Claaa7 ! Nope I have not heard it. I will check it out ; thanks buddy. Yeah I like Appollo's production, he is ill. He went to school with Bronze Nazareth I believe...

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Claaa7 !!! Thanks for the compilation. It's ill; Appollo Brown is the new Primo. Yes indeed, his beats are fire :mmmyah:

UncontrolledSubstans
10-08-2011, 10:16 AM
This is fire! Apollo Brown is the best producer at the moment!

OntheHorizon
10-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Nobody mentioned DJ Khalil I dont think yet, he's up there, got a really unique sound, even Legends like Dre & Muggs got him doin work for them on the low........ Check out that new Self Scientific EP Trials of the Blackhearted and tell me he aint got heat right now, plus he's got mad range in who he can work with, can go from Eminem to Fabulous all the way to Thurz and Freddie Gibbs and make his sound work for any of them

Shaolin Bloody Sword
10-10-2011, 12:26 PM
"Onthehorizon" I will check out the EP.... Thanks !!!

claaa7
10-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Nobody mentioned DJ Khalil I dont think yet, he's up there, got a really unique sound, even Legends like Dre & Muggs got him doin work for them on the low........ Check out that new Self Scientific EP Trials of the Blackhearted and tell me he aint got heat right now, plus he's got mad range in who he can work with, can go from Eminem to Fabulous all the way to Thurz and Freddie Gibbs and make his sound work for any of them

no doubt, Khalil is crazy with the production.. between him and Apollo Brown, i would have to go with the former