PDA

View Full Version : new murs

Soul Controller
10-06-2011, 08:18 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-v4VgCd75P1c/TozvK2HxNuI/AAAAAAAAJcQ/4q9YPz3mkBQ/s1600/Murs%2B-%2BLove%2B%2526%2BRockets%2BVol.%2B1%2BCOVER.jpg
01. Epic Salutations
02. Remember 2 Forget
03. 67 Cutlass
04. Eazy-E
05. Hip Hop & Love feat. Tabi Bonney
06. International
07. S-K-I-B-E-A-T-Z feat. Locksmith
08. Westside Love
09. Life & Time feat. AB-Soul & O.C.
10. Reach Hire
11. Dream On feat. Dee-1
12. 316 Ways
13. Animal Style

http://mursworld.com/

about to give this a listen, i hope its better than melrose.. and the shitty album before that, which i cant even recall. lols

anyone heards this? thoughts?

peace

oDoUoSoKo
10-06-2011, 08:44 AM
the track with ab soul and OC should be ill

Dr Sleepwalker
10-06-2011, 11:54 AM
I'll be giving it a listen soon. Yeh his last couple of projects were weak as fuck

Soul Controller
10-06-2011, 12:00 PM
wish the album was as good as the cover... pretty dissapointing
murs is so weak on his own, he needs living legend members on his shit, to keep him focused.

Dr Sleepwalker
10-06-2011, 02:25 PM
i like it alot so far. it's a smooth album, beats are good, and the lyrics are thoughtful. it's current Murs, if you expected anything from him other than story telling and love raps than you lost.

I'm 5 years deep with my girl so i tend to enjoy his relationship stuff cus I find it relative

DirtMcgehrk
10-06-2011, 06:39 PM
That Eazy-E joint is dope as hell.

Soul Controller
10-06-2011, 07:13 PM
i like it alot so far. it's a smooth album, beats are good, and the lyrics are thoughtful. it's current Murs, if you expected anything from him other than story telling and love raps than you lost.

I'm 5 years deep with my girl so i tend to enjoy his relationship stuff cus I find it relative

i love his old relationship stuff -> Nina Ross ( ok lol), marry me, i love the way, the tracks about girls on murrays revenge, was fucking mind blowing,. their not all relationship tracks but love and appreciate, dark skinned white girls,sillygirl are all much better than anything recent on that tip.. theirs so many to name on so many albums..

but my all time classic murs relationship/romantic tracks are..

DWYn8atAHvo

totally mind blowing,.

oUDucn6zUfk

i got my current mrs into murs with the above too tracks, but ive loved them for years.

she isnt into this next one tho..
but its murs with others.. but the concept is proper mindblowing! and real..

this is the ultimate relationship track,, lols

murs kills this.

zN-fMPKoEbI

RynMur
10-07-2011, 05:02 AM
Looking forward to it b/c Ski Beatz produced it. Wasn't feeling Melrose at all, but thought Varsity Blues 2 was nice.

DirtMcgehrk
10-07-2011, 12:11 PM
What do you guys think of the gay love story between John and Roger?

Honestly I've never heard anything like it in a hip hop song. Pretty powerful stuff.

Dr Sleepwalker
10-07-2011, 12:44 PM
^ story telling at it's finest. packed it full of the message he was tryin to push. plus the guitar rift looped beat is amazing