View Full Version : Ra the Rugged man >>>eminem

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Dare I say it??? YES I dared say it

OntheHorizon
10-10-2011, 09:58 PM
This thread is pointless, on here if you put up a poll and said

Eminem or Memphis Bleek, who's better??

You'd probably get a shitload of Votes for Bleek, Em gets hated on here for waking up in the morning and breathing oxygen

kingwu
10-10-2011, 09:58 PM
whos white girl mob?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-10-2011, 10:02 PM
and the thread just got informative lolllll

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-10-2011, 10:09 PM
and I doubt it's em hate,its more love for good hip hop

OntheHorizon
10-10-2011, 10:13 PM
and I doubt it's em hate,its more love for good hip hop

*Yawn*

Whatever homie I aint gonna argue about it I just seen dude in the other thread who said he could name 100 rappers better then Em without tryin............so I guess my opinions just diffrent then most cats on the site, all good

Mr. R&B
10-10-2011, 10:29 PM
R.A. The muthafuckin' Rugged Guy.

Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously hasn't heard Night of the Bloody Apes.

He was doing the same shit in 94 Em got famous for in 99, after R.A. laid the groundwork for that shit to be acceptable.

Cuz when Crustified dibbs was on that shit it was too raw for the industry.

OntheHorizon
10-10-2011, 10:35 PM
R.A. The muthafuckin' Rugged Guy.

Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously hasn't heard Night of the Bloody Apes.

He was doing the same shit in 94 Em got famous for in 99, after R.A. laid the groundwork for that shit to be acceptable.

Cuz when Crustified dibbs was on that shit it was too raw for the industry.

Rugged Man's flow sounds like he fell off the short retarded school bus on that album, lol, that shit was horrible and sounds NOTHING AT ALL like any eminem record past, present, or future

I like RA but mostly for his stuff like Die Rugged Man Die and his stuff in the 2000's, "Night of the Bloody Apes" is a perfect example of an album that gets overrated on the internet, shits god awful

CEITEDMOFO
10-10-2011, 10:40 PM
*Yawn*

USUALLY FAGGITs WHO WANT COCK TYPE YAWN ON INTERNET FORUMs

RA THE RUGGED MAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

30B6OD3m8U4

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-10-2011, 10:42 PM
but it is true, I can also list a hundred rappers from NY alone that would destroy eminems whole life..if you think it's not possible then there's clearly some denial going on here,financially maybe he has that,but skills..cmon sun

Hollow Dartz
10-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Eminem all day. His shit ain't as good as it used to be, but this nigga is way better and will eat R.A. on the mic. R.A. has his moments don't get me wrong but Em is just better IMO.

CEITEDMOFO
10-10-2011, 11:12 PM
THIS TRACK
R5dN8mdca5A
>>>> ANY OF THOSE EMINEM SONGS HEARD IN 8TH GRADE PARTIEs

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-10-2011, 11:17 PM
word!!!

CEITEDMOFO
10-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Rugged Man's flow sounds like he fell off the short retarded school bus

Super-freak hideous
I went to school on the special-ed minibus
Cant trust us- bust us- who rugged us?
BctqXszDXcc

INF
10-11-2011, 12:13 AM
voted R.A. because of recovery

djskillz
10-11-2011, 12:37 AM
eminem nowadays? hell yeah. eminem back in 99? no fucking way. eminem fell the fuck off but over his career the quality of his music has been much better than R.A.

Inspektah Meth-Tical
10-11-2011, 04:08 AM
Eminem has had countless classic verses....RA's whole career is based off one verse. Hollow Dartz is on point, Em would eat RA up.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 10:36 AM
7 people on this forum are not virgins chea

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Eminem has had countless classic verses....RA's whole career is based off one verse. Hollow Dartz is on point, Em would eat RA up.
hahahaha one verse? son...what rock u been under g?? cmon fam

Pestilence
10-11-2011, 10:43 AM
eminem nowadays? hell yeah. eminem back in 99? no fucking way. eminem fell the fuck off but over his career the quality of his music has been much better than R.A.

This mostly.

Eminem has had countless classic verses....RA's whole career is based off one verse.

? ? ?

angry!
10-11-2011, 11:04 AM
grav is my dude but this shit is RIDICULOUS...

SLIM SHADY EP >>>> ANYTHING R.A. has ever released

are you cats serious?!!?!?!?!

the shit eminem did UNSIGNED, far eclipses ANYTHING r.a. has done SIGNED...........

R.A. been out a decade plus with ONE album...

yall need a history lesson....

eminem is the biggest rapper in the world... TRUE...

but before that, he wass the hardest working rapper in the world..

dude was battling everyone, dude was putting himself in every show n prove situation POSSIBLE (rhyming in ciphers in NY, NJ, PHIL)... destroying radio freestyles against live competion (session with SMIF N WESS + dilated peoples).... eminems joint on soundbombing 2 was THE highlight...

R.A. doesnt have the range or depth of an eminem...

16 bars?!!?!?! r.a. will kill it everytime...

but cmon...

I3K571fplcg

INFINITE dwarfs any project R.A. has offered and em did that DOLO....

GlQt6uoZtzU

R.A. is not seeing those levels... EVER...........

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Angry cmon fam,u really think eminem can see Ra????? really>>>???????

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 11:12 AM
kGZsGX3B_BY
not even his best shit but he blacked out

angry!
10-11-2011, 11:16 AM
you know what else....

RA gets gassed for his shelved album under the crustified dibbs tag...

that shit was NOT ill...

dude has done some impressive PR...

he milked that biggie feature, for everything it was worth...

the labels set that up...

and he took a biggie quote, and actually has people thinkin biggie thought RA was iller than him....

go back and listen to that crustfied dibbs TRASH...

he was NOT an elite emcee at that time... not even close... his skillset wasnt even close to what it is today....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 11:22 AM
"i love the way you lie"- eminem these days..ill rather stick with Ra lollll just saying g

angry!
10-11-2011, 11:25 AM
kGZsGX3B_BY
not even his best shit but he blacked out
INFINITE >>> die rugged man die

SLIM SHADY EP >>>> die rugged man die

SLIM SHADY LP >>>> die rugged man die

MARSHALL MATHERS LP >>> die rugged man die

what else?!?!!?!?

i got a 4 disc eminem feature compilation that DEMOLISHES r.a.'s legendary classics comp... i bought that shit, it's dope... its not 97 shady... NOT EVEN CLOSE...

body of work alone.. em crushes him...

how many more ways can i do this?!!?!?!?!

both got songs with biggie...

the r.a. joint is trash, DEAD WRONG is a CLASSIC...

and both of those cuts were put together through the major label system...

how many legendary radio freestyles has r.a. dropped as unsigned hype!?!?!?!!?

7IT1cNOBZU4

fuck outta here....

do niggas really think DIE RUGGED MAN DIE was ill like that?!!?!?!?

wow

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Lololllzz

TAURO
10-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Em fell off, R.A is still leaving cats in the dirt.

I believe Em still has it in him but he chooses to cater to the faggot crowd now FACT!

UncontrolledSubstans
10-11-2011, 11:49 AM
cVVjRFoZlzo

^^This

Rugged man should be smacked for rapping with food in is mouth.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 11:54 AM
what??? eminem should be smacked for rapping like an japanese girl getting anally raped LOLLL

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 11:56 AM
em fell off, r.a is still leaving cats in the dirt.

I believe em still has it in him but he chooses to cater to the faggot crowd now fact!
ladies and gents..winnnerrrrrrr!!!!!!

UncontrolledSubstans
10-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Eminem today:

Co54QgUQxj4

1:02 - 2:51

Close thread.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 12:08 PM
LOLL U guyz kill me..smh

TAURO
10-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Eminem today:

Co54QgUQxj4

1:02 - 2:51

And?

Everyone knows he's still got it in him, but what good is a freestyle when his recent albums are trash.

main_man
10-11-2011, 02:46 PM
YEAH!! Since Em is popular let's all deny he has any type of skills and say that a underground cat who has like 1 real album is better.

you people are fucking brain dead.

yes RA is dope, but the motherfucker has NO MATERIAL!!!!
some dope as fuck guest verses,one studio album thats pretty good,one album of callabos, a really shitty sounding album from the 90s & a bootleg album.
Basically,RA has no rap career. Put out a fucking mixtape. SOMETHING!!! IT'S BEEN CLOSE TO 20 GODDAMN YEARS SINCE THIS CAT STARTED RAPPING.

and since eminem is the most popular rapper nowadays, i guess its cool for "underground" hip hop heads to completely diss him & write him off.
but lets face one simple fact about marshall, HE IS A MASTER OF FLOW. regardless of what you may think, there are very few rappers better than em at changing up cadence & riding beats. I'm not saying his discography is the best, but the nigga can ride beats with the best of them. marshall's almost always "in the pocket", so to speak.

Prime8
10-11-2011, 02:59 PM
And?

Everyone knows he's still got it in him, but what good is a freestyle when his recent albums are trash.

R.A.'s discography...

I've never really liked R.A., but I respect his ability.
Eminem's old work is great.
His new delivery, flow and overall style doesn't appeal to me.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 03:09 PM
i love how people love to throw the whole popular,financial,underground vs mainstream notion into their arguments..guys guys guys..its super oldddd now

main_man
10-11-2011, 03:36 PM
i agree, shift. that shit is super old.

but it seems to be the reason most internet hip hop fucks hate on marshall (& jay-z for that matter).

i,personally, could not give a sliver of a fuck about whats popular/underground. good hip hop is good hip hop to me.

but lets face facts. as dope as RA is, he dont have shit out.

and eminem earned his spot with pure drive & talent.

if RA had a quarter of slim's work ethic, more people might actually know who he is.
and honestly, any hip hop fan i've introduced to Ra's shit likes him.
but then they ask," what else has he done? i wanna hear more.".
and i'm like "..............well..........not shit really."

if it takes him 2 years to write a brilliant guest verse like "uncommon valor", thats cool.
but i'm just saying HE DONT REALLY HAVE SHIT OUT TO JUDGE HIM AGAINST ANYBODY.
especially someone like em.

TAURO
10-11-2011, 03:52 PM
jpQmgKumK-4&feature

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-11-2011, 04:49 PM
you know what tho..ill give you that,if Ra had an extensive catalogue,i believe this argument wouldn't even exist..the argument in eminems favour would be obsolete LOLOLOLLL

Mr. R&B
10-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Yeah, RA doesn't have that much to offer as far as retail albums are concerned.

But i'd rather listen to that one decent album, collab compilation and shitty quality album from 94 than 80% of Eminems catalogue.

Everything post MMLP is a chore to listen to.

His beat selection and hooks make me feel like my ears are being raped.

I like to listen to albums front to back, which is real hard to do with a lot of Em's shit.

I don't like his approach to making songs, even if his verses are technically superb, everything else around them makes me want to punch someone in the face because it sounds so corny.

ShaDynasty
10-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Ra the Rugged Man?

Fuck off

Show me 20 songs of his that are as good as the Slim Shady LP and I'll concur. Em had that vision, humor, pain in his music. That album and its follow up were albums that changed a generations lives, they were the soundtracks for our lives for 3 or 4 years.

Nobodys ass is gon say that shit about 'Die Rugged Man Die'.

Ain't a bad album or nothing but come on. If you'd have said Necro or Royce Da 5'9 in terms of similar rappers I'd be less sure of it, cos they got classics too.

CEITEDMOFO
10-11-2011, 07:52 PM
PEOPLE FROM JERZ KNOW THAT BEFORE EMINEM MET THE OUTSIDAZ DUDE WAS WACK WITH BLACK HAIr

AND BIT OFF HIS STYLE OFF OUTSIDAZ ESPECIALLY THE GOD & FREESTYLE BATTLE CHAMPION SLANG TON

R.I.P.
iSte_edK1bA

SO ITS UNDERSTANDABLE WHEN YOU HAVE FAGS BORN OUTSIDE OF THE MECCA OF HIP HOP PICKING EMINEM ROFL

main_man
10-11-2011, 08:20 PM
actually, the whole cage/slim shady beef popped off because cage accused slim of biting his style.

everybody said em was a nas/az clone on his first album "infinite". and it didnt have any "im an insane white boy who murders bitches and takes drugs" type shit.

then he met cage, and he started the whole "im insane" shit.

but, who knows if that shits even true. they know. like if he bit the outsidaz shit. they liked him enough to actually put him in their crew.

people shit on relapse. but in all honesty, its a lesson on how to change up flow & ride beats like a professional mc. a concept album that pretty much made fun of all other eminem albums. i can see people not liking the accents, but cat WENT IN on that album.

and in all honesty, eminem albums dont hold a lot of replay value to me personally.
but at least he has a discography.
rugged man has shit.

INF
10-12-2011, 02:37 AM
yeah if RA had the catalog then it would be some comp

angry right about the 16's he'll kill that every time. That Em westwood free was dope as shit I remember that when it was filmed. I like how RA really cares about hip-hop.he cares about his craft on a different level than Em.em cares about his craft but just another way.

_BaLaNcE_
10-12-2011, 03:20 AM
yall probably didnt hear the bad meets evil thats em for yo ass right there him over ra 4sure

OntheHorizon
10-12-2011, 03:31 AM
If RA were the one who blew up and Em were the homeless dude begging havoc for throwaway beats the poll would be reversed, lol

JakobR
10-12-2011, 04:07 AM
You know people are serious when they compare two rappers strictly because of the colour of their skin...

Had one of them been black, we wouldn't have this discussion, and that perfectly sums up how useless this thread is.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2011, 08:32 AM
you know what,you guys really kill me,listen,if we were to catagorize rappers in different levels of hip hop then maybe just maybe,eminem would be at the top of lets sayy hmm shock value punchline mcing? But rigt now,im talking about music ,being a musicians to the core of the word,lets be real here,dude is over hyped because he was cosigned by dr dre and then he took advantage of americas's thirst for controversy and violence,to make the deal sweeter,it was all against his own babymama? Ooo you know they loved that so now you got the trailer park emo rapper who was cosigned by the "so called" bad ass gangster compton producer and like a charm,feeble minded people ran with that and deemed him the god of hip hop LOL,

now I'm not saying dude has no skills but jesus some of you cats act like he came and changed the whole game,what eminem is doing has been done way before him by countless rappers ,his flow=kool g rap originated, shock value,hateful rap= shit I ould name tons of cats doing it before him,the difference here is he had the big machine behind him and was cosigned by a respectable figure in the game so he got rich of it as opposed to many other rappers who did this before him.i think it's time some of you dudes really start copping abums by mcs based on skill level and impact as opposed to hype and popularity, do ya knowledge on the game,theres a shitload of rappers that were killing the game before eminem who would rap circles around dude,like it or not, You cats need to stop making dude sound like he is a demi god of rap,like some

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2011, 08:35 AM
like some other rapper couldn't possibly do what he has done..yall dudes kill me..tryna discredit Ra like dude is not even a factor lyrically against eminem,when I listen to rappers or grade em,i grade their abilities to make good solid music that will entertain me,punchlines and wittyness is not all hip hop is about,yall cats got that shit mega twisted

JiggaGenious
10-12-2011, 08:55 AM
tl;dr
that's just, like, your opinion man

Inspektah Meth-Tical
10-12-2011, 09:09 AM
like some other rapper couldn't possibly do what he has done..yall dudes kill me..tryna discredit Ra like dude is not even a factor lyrically against eminem,when I listen to rappers or grade em,i grade their abilities to make good solid music that will entertain me,punchlines and wittyness is not all hip hop is about,yall cats got that shit mega twisted

The true essence of hip hop is not really making good tracks, its about rocking crows and showing off your skills, it started in the Bronx with cats rocking it in parks and at parties. Hip hop in it's purest form is a DJ who has an ill beat and the MC talking about why he's the best and also coming up with absurd and witty punchlines. And Eminem is the epitome of a dope emcee, you really can't get much doper. If you ask all the GOATS to write a braggadocios verse talking about skills and all that, put em all in a cypher and i guarantee that Eminem would slaughter everyone...is actually quite scary how technically gifted he really is.

MaskedAvenger
10-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Some of the most technically gifted mc's make the most shitty music, Em being one of the first that comes to mind.

Synthesizer Patel
10-12-2011, 09:48 AM
based on the material that they have out (cohesive albums etc), em

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2011, 10:33 AM
dude are u fucking kidding me..if you music isnt good..aint no crowd rocking with you..what u talking about?
and u think music about murdering ya baby mama would be what they would play at block parties? read ya statement again,find some sense in that cause i sure dont
The true essence of hip hop is not really making good tracks, its about rocking crows and showing off your skills, it started in the Bronx with cats rocking it in parks and at parties. Hip hop in it's purest form is a DJ who has an ill beat and the MC talking about why he's the best and also coming up with absurd and witty punchlines. And Eminem is the epitome of a dope emcee, you really can't get much doper. If you ask all the GOATS to write a braggadocios verse talking about skills and all that, put em all in a cypher and i guarantee that Eminem would slaughter everyone...is actually quite scary how technically gifted he really is.

Twiztid-Wutang
10-12-2011, 11:00 AM
It all comes down to what you personally prefer as a fan. There is NO definitive answer. That's the elitist bullshit that holds hip hop fandom down like crabs.

Someone who feels Eminem is the best, does not mean they don't know hip hop just because they didn't shout out your favorite rapper.

Its all personal preference.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2011, 11:09 AM
No one said they dont know hip hop or they shouldnt feel eminem is the best,i said in my opinion,ra the rugged man is better than eminem then people came in here throwing the usual fame,race and whatever excuse they have for worshipping the man

the point of this thread was simple, there are rappers out there who can do what he does,if not better in MY OPINION, the poll was put up for those who either agree or disagree and now cats is catching feelings? lmao..dudes is actin like theres been some bashing in this thread when i state my facts..and dudes cant back it up then its..ohhh its because of race..oh u dont respect someone else for thinking he is the best, how about stating ya opinion without a defensive, false pre concieved notion that this is about anyone tryna be an elite hip hopper? LOLOLOLLLL..like really?

J.T.S.
10-12-2011, 12:13 PM
This was very hard to decide because both of these dudes are beasts, but i have to go with r.a. because the way he spits if anything em probably took notes.
and em is on too much of that homo shit like "insane".

angry!
10-12-2011, 12:40 PM
you know what,you guys really kill me,listen,if we were to catagorize rappers in different levels of hip hop then maybe just maybe,eminem would be at the top of lets sayy hmm shock value punchline mcing? But rigt now,im talking about music ,being a musicians to the core of the word,lets be real here,dude is over hyped because he was cosigned by dr dre and then he took advantage of americas's thirst for controversy and violence,to make the deal sweeter,it was all against his own babymama? Ooo you know they loved that so now you got the trailer park emo rapper who was cosigned by the "so called" bad ass gangster compton producer and like a charm,feeble minded people ran with that and deemed him the god of hip hop LOL,

now I'm not saying dude has no skills but jesus some of you cats act like he came and changed the whole game,what eminem is doing has been done way before him by countless rappers ,his flow=kool g rap originated, shock value,hateful rap= shit I ould name tons of cats doing it before him,the difference here is he had the big machine behind him and was cosigned by a respectable figure in the game so he got rich of it as opposed to many other rappers who did this before him.i think it's time some of you dudes really start copping abums by mcs based on skill level and impact as opposed to hype and popularity, do ya knowledge on the game,theres a shitload of rappers that were killing the game before eminem who would rap circles around dude,like it or not, You cats need to stop making dude sound like he is a demi god of rap,like some
eminem's rise to the top made guys like RA a bigger draw...

dude caught dres ear cuz he worked his ass off...

he was the HARDEST WORKING rapper alive, prior to getting that deal with dre....

lets be serious...

jedi mind tricks saved RA the rugged mans career...

and thats NO EXAGGERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RA had a major label deal WAAAAYYYYY before eminem....

lets pretend eminem died after the marshal mathers LP...

youre gonna tell me RA is nicer than em?!?!!?!?!?!?

BAHBWHBAHBWHABAHBAHBAHBAHBAAB

i guess hes doper than PUN and BIG too...

they aint dropping shit now...

BUT THEY GOT CLASSICS IN THE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G RAP IS THE GOD...

youre allowed to have influences...

unless youre fucking MELLE MEL, COWBOY, BAMB, RAKIM, G RAP, KRS, KANE...

someone did it before you...

and those dudes have influeneces... niggas like SILVER FOX, BAMB...

i recognize this...

so does em...

check out G RAP's top 5.. see if G RAP think eminem is all hype...

and just cuz g rap has him ranked that high, doesnt mean you got 2...

but if you cant recognize the talent, youre OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you really think em is just some semi decent rapper that found a niche audience, youre clueless...

yall really dont know the history...

eminems wake up show freestyles UNSIGNED made more NOISE than anything RA has ever done....

eminems discography crushes r.a.'s...

eminem has classic posse cuts...
classic freestyles...
classic verses on classic records...

RA has an incredible skillset, and some undeniably sick verses...

RA has doe some impressive PR over the years...

cuz he has these kids thinking he was some kind of unbeatable rap monster that couldnt catch a break early on...

DUDE FLUBBED HIS MAJOR LABEL SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crustified dibbs shit was WACK...

get real...

Mr. R&B
10-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Apparently 3 people are fags who like White Girl Mob.

Not shocked at all.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-12-2011, 02:19 PM
lmfao i expected more

UncontrolledSubstans
10-12-2011, 05:45 PM
3fW-twXIbHk

BrokenWrists
10-12-2011, 11:01 PM
ra now is better than em now. I dont think ra now is better than the past eminem. i voted im a fag, likes white girl mob b/c b/c i really like them.

main_man
10-12-2011, 11:20 PM

this post right here is kind of the example of not really knowing how em got to where he's at right now. and pretty much not seeing the details. this is just a mild generalization. it really shows the lack of attention to em's hip hop history.
as far as flow and having an actual skillset on the mic, you would be hard pressed to find anybody thats iller than em.
that cracker can do some shit on the mic that most of his peers could not even think of. i think a lot of the hate comes from that fact alone.

i can respect the fact he went from rapping on the street, to battles, to working the underground, to getting the ear of the most popular producer in rap, to becoming the biggest selling rapper of all time. how many rappers have done that shit. and dont forget, he came up in a time period where white fucks got punched in the fucking face for touching mics at open mic battles.

no, he isnt a demi god of hip hop.
no, im not brainwashed by the machine.

and i have rappers like sean price in my top 10. and in all honesty, as far as flow wise and the ability to change up styles? em bodies sean p in that area.
and i wouldn't even put slim in my top 10. lol

angry knows the real deal.
but as with all internet threads, this is all meaningless. lol

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2011, 02:13 AM
R.A. because he would beat the shit outta Feminem

JiggaGenious
10-13-2011, 02:25 AM
Feminem dohohoho i c wat u did thar like eminem and feminine implying he is a girl lolz totally original how do you come up with this stuff

acting like a bunch of kids,
"superman would totally beat batman in a fight guize"
"superman? pffft more like pooperman amirite"

voted for white girl mob as a joke because that's what this thread is

Dirty Knowledge
10-13-2011, 02:28 AM
cool sig bro

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2011, 11:13 AM
lol at dudes catching feelings and calling the thread a joke cause they cant handle a debate or have points without trying to switch things around and mAke it like this thread was made from an emmotion standpoint, the thread is simple,u like eminem, good,your opinions for liking em are respected over here..aint no one trying to demean u for liking him but as usual, like i suspected,yall getting emmotional, this is the internet, when i logg outta here,offcourse the thread is useless, and if its so useless or baseless,why did u drop an opinion in here..you coulda ignored and participated in a thread thats of value to you which says alot about you so why would i even take ya opinion serious?? LOLOLLL/...like really you guys are getting emo with it..chill with that

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-13-2011, 11:16 AM
and judging from the poll, it seems more people agree with my opinion which is fine as well..does that make u mad?? LOL..christ the wonders of sitting behind a computer lmao..if u may excuse,i got a fine young dane to take out..peace to those who got in here and offered valid points in a mature manner..i sure miss times when this forum had some sensible folks in it smh

OntheHorizon
10-13-2011, 11:40 AM
R.A. because he would beat the shit outta Feminem

And Gucci Mane would probably have RA the Rugged man begging for his life in some hood shit

So, going with Your Logic, I could say.........

Gucci Mane >>>>>> RA the Homeless MC who begs Havoc for throwaway beats

How much farther you wanna take that train of thought??

LL Cool J could swat Canibus like a fly with a backhand slap, so I guess that makes "Return of The Ripper" >>>> "2nd Round Knockout"

Ice Cube never got arrested in his life, Max B is serving a Life Sentence, so that means Max B>>>>> Ice Cube

Biggie and Shyne had similar voices, except Shyne shot someone in a club...... Shyne >>> Biggie

Dirty Knowledge
10-14-2011, 04:51 AM
lol this kid said gucci would beat up R.A.

:loser:

Dirty Knowledge
10-14-2011, 04:52 AM
20 to 15 (-4 becuase WGM fans are Feminem fans) = 20 to 11....R.A. runnin the lead

djskillz
10-14-2011, 06:48 AM
this forum has gotten terrible.

OntheHorizon
10-14-2011, 04:16 PM
20 to 15 (-4 becuase WGM fans are Feminem fans) = 20 to 11....R.A. runnin the lead

LOL @ "Feminem"

1999 called, they want their lame 2nd grade playground nicknames back

Had to quote that shit and go off topic but I love the cornball dudes who be soundling like 6 graders with there nicknames.......Gay-Z, Lil Wendy, Piggie Fats (people who loved Pac use to say that shit when I was in Middle School, lol), dudes use to call Nelly "Smelly" lmao!!..... LL Cool Gay, Canabitch, the Boo Tang Clan, Mobb Weak, Fat Hoe, Ja Fool, Snitchy Cent, Lloyd Blanks, Tony Gayo, The Gayme, Doo Doo Brown (Foxy), Three Bitch Mafia, Insane Clown Pussies, Laughterhouse, Moist the 5'9' (LMAO), Hoe Buddens, Crack Man X

Krimewave
10-14-2011, 05:10 PM
This thread is pointless, on here if you put up a poll and said

Eminem or Memphis Bleek, who's better??

You'd probably get a shitload of Votes for Bleek, Em gets hated on here for waking up in the morning and breathing oxygen

I got no hate for Eminem (despite all the shit records he's made), he's nice as fuck, but RA is better than him.

OntheHorizon
10-14-2011, 06:33 PM
I got no hate for Eminem (despite all the shit records he's made), he's nice as fuck, but RA is better than him.

Everyones entitled to an opinion, I dont care one way or the other, Em aint exactly my favorite but the hatred dude gets on sites like this is so laughable I like to point out reality just to annoy people, lol

And what I said is true, If you posted up a Eminem vs Memphis Bleek poll on this page, I'd bet my right arm the poll wound up close as fuck, because a majority of heads on a site like this are ALWAYS gonna see the glass half empty with the most succesful person in the game

I been online and seen lists like "I can name 1,000 songs better then Stan" and " If Eminem were black he would get laughed off the stage like Soulja Boy" and "Eminem bit his style from 100 other rappers" all of whom, Ironically, sound nothing like each other (Seriously, how the hell do you sound like a Knock Off of Masta Ace & Esham at the same time,lol, them dudes couldnt be further apart from each other in the first place)........

And I LOVE the new elitist justification of hating on him, "OH, Em use to be dope but now he sucks".......... Like he didnt get just as much hatred back then, lol, when the MMLP dropped all you heard on forums was "Fuck this Pop Sellout, he only sells records because he disses pop stars, if he was black nobody would listen to him, his album sucks, the beats are flat, His singles are corny......" and blah blah blah, I had the internet back in high school too, you aint gonna get past me trying to act like complaining about the guy is a new trend because he fell off, underground geeks hated him before he fell off

So I amuse myself by arguing with the delusional haters who hate the guy for everything he does and cant acknowledge that he earned his stripes in the game...... If you aint one of them dudes then I aint knockin you but it is what it is

EQ the GOD
10-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Everyones entitled to an opinion, I dont care one way or the other, Em aint exactly my favorite but the hatred dude gets on sites like this is so laughable I like to point out reality just to annoy people, lol

And what I said is true, If you posted up a Eminem vs Memphis Bleek poll on this page, I'd bet my right arm the poll wound up close as fuck, because a majority of heads on a site like this are ALWAYS gonna see the glass half empty with the most succesful person in the game

I been online and seen lists like "I can name 1,000 songs better then Stan" and " If Eminem were black he would get laughed off the stage like Soulja Boy" and "Eminem bit his style from 100 other rappers" all of whom, Ironically, sound nothing like each other (Seriously, how the hell do you sound like a Knock Off of Masta Ace & Esham at the same time,lol, them dudes couldnt be further apart from each other in the first place)........

And I LOVE the new elitist justification of hating on him, "OH, Em use to be dope but now he sucks".......... Like he didnt get just as much hatred back then, lol, when the MMLP dropped all you heard on forums was "Fuck this Pop Sellout, he only sells records because he disses pop stars, if he was black nobody would listen to him, his album sucks, the beats are flat, His singles are corny......" and blah blah blah, I had the internet back in high school too, you aint gonna get past me trying to act like complaining about the guy is a new trend because he fell off, underground geeks hated him before he fell off

So I amuse myself by arguing with the delusional haters who hate the guy for everything he does and cant acknowledge that he earned his stripes in the game...... If you aint one of them dudes then I aint knockin you but it is what it is

This is so true. And Em is still doin his thing. That BET cypher was so dope, no one fucking with Em on that. Its just trendy to hate Em now

CEITEDMOFO
10-14-2011, 06:47 PM
EMINEM WAS NICE BUT NOW SUCKs END OF STORY
0WyiA5cxjG0

EMINEM WOULD NEVER RIP IT ON A TRACK WIT TRAGEDY AND HELL RAZAH THE WAY RA DID PERIOD

v-p_sAxZqY0
^ RESPECTFULL RAPS NOT NO SOCKO RAPS

EQ the GOD
10-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Highest selling artist in Rap. Numbers aint everything. But they mean something. Em is getting his music out to a lot of people. Album after album, still relevant. Nas too.

CEITEDMOFO
10-14-2011, 06:58 PM
THAT EMINEM SHiT WASNT THAT DOPE

OLD EMINEM> THIS WATER DOWN SHIT U KIDS ARE HEARING

OLD EMINEM WOULD HAVE RIPPED ROYCE AND WACK ASS BUDDENS, THIS EMINEM BARELY DID BETTER THAN WACK ASS YELAWOLF

AND AS MUCH AS I HATE BUDDENS, HE DID ALRIGHT

Mr. R&B
10-15-2011, 02:16 AM
Most Eminem fans are emotionally and socially crippled, just like Marshall.

So they relate becasue they suffer from the same strain of faggotry.

CEITEDMOFO
10-15-2011, 05:13 AM
LMao

OntheHorizon
10-15-2011, 06:16 AM

Says the kid who listens to mostly nothing but underground hip hop, a genre where a majority of the live shows are nothing but Males in a sweat box beating each other off to lyrics about how much they hate the world, how the governemt is out to get them and how everything was better 20 years ago

Generalizations work for everything, If I were to just draw wild conclusions like you I'd bet nobody who listens to Jedi Mind Tricks or Non Phixion had EVER gotten any pussy.......... They damn well didnt pick up a chick at the show, that much I can guarantee lol

JakobR
10-15-2011, 06:48 AM
It's always amazing to hear hip hop fans voice their opinion. It is so plain obvious most of them are just people mentally stuck as a teenager and will never move on from this "I refuse to recognize talent if the guy's popular"....

Eminem has done so much for hip hop over the years. Kim and Stan off the MMLP are some of the most cinemtatic and vivid story telling I've ever heard, third verses of Lose Yourself and Sing for the moment speak to a whole generation of people trying find them themselves in this world etc.

Let alone how he has always been capable of mixing reality with fiction in a very artistic way. Just listen to Rock Bottom; first two verses break down how he is incapable of being a good father and how hunting for money has driven him crazy. Then the third verse completely changes as he in a fictionally expresses what kind of feelings that goes on in his head. Brain Damage is another example: A sad story conveyed as a piece of comedy.

He's one of the biggest musicians in the world, yet he still shows up to the cypher and proves himself. If you cant respect that, you cant respect anything.

Funny thing is we're talking about the guy Rakim compared to Muhammad Ali, the guy Elton John compared to Jimmy Hendrix and John Lennon. The latter probably doesn't know an awful about hip hop but questioning his knowledge of great songwriting is just plain stupid.

JakobR
10-15-2011, 06:51 AM
You can say the same thing about Jay-Z. Some idiots the other day claimed that he has never been that great an emcee. I must have missed something haha.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-15-2011, 12:58 PM
while i was getting my dick sucked last night..eminem and Ra the rugged man were the last of my problems and im on here and its still not my problem but entertainment online..trendy to hate???? common ..you guys can come up with better

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-15-2011, 01:00 PM
most eminem fans are emotionally and socially crippled, just like marshall.

lololllllllllll

JiggaGenious
10-15-2011, 01:05 PM
while i was getting my dick sucked last night..eminem and Ra the rugged man were the last of my problems

you forgot to pay me for that bro

ShaDynasty
10-15-2011, 01:06 PM
What do you actually think of Em, Gravey? I find it difficult to believe you don't like at least some of his stuff.

OB4CL
10-15-2011, 01:10 PM
Celph Titled>>both

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Eminem, one of the illest rappers of our generation,yes, the 1st time i saw "my name is", i couldnt believe what i had heard,i actually was one of the few who were always waiting on that new eminem shit like a fiend because dude had an unorthodox style and shit,am i still a fan?? yes but..i believe he has fallen off over the past few years and i got tired quick of the usual emo attacks at his babymama and whatnots,it was like,dude,youre fucking dope,expand some more,lets hear some different shit,i dont know man..i expected eminem to be that dude who would be so gully and massive that all these wack faggots like lil wayne wouldnt even be relevant but then i started hearing him do some of that shit and its kinda put me off a bit..an i sincerly honestly enjoy ra the rugged man more..i always have..he is one of my top mcs out there..what people fail to realize is that Ra's style is so sick man..its hard to duplicate his shit,he might not have much material but what he has is quality as opposed to the hit and miss quantity and yea em is dope, im def a fan but i wanna see some sickening shit come from him..productionwise too,he needs to start picking some shit all of his fans can enjoy..not just cater to the emo' out there..i wanna hear em on an alchemist beat..see how that works

ShaDynasty
10-15-2011, 01:21 PM
You never know what to expect with Em, 'Recovery' was fucking appalling but he brought it back with 'Bad Meets Evil'. I hope he sticks to the old style of violence and drug abuse, even if he don't do that stuff in real life anymore its a lot better than some bullshit faux inspirational speaking.

Ra is obviously talented, my feeling is just that the high points of Ems career eclipse the high points of Ras.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-15-2011, 01:25 PM
Ra to me is kinda like tombo king..he waited too long but still i expect no less than epic from him

Krimewave
10-15-2011, 02:14 PM
I been online and seen lists like "I can name 1,000 songs better then Stan" and..........

Would be nearer 3 or 4 thousand in truth though.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-15-2011, 02:20 PM
yup agree with that notion

OntheHorizon
10-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Would be nearer 3 or 4 thousand in truth though.

In the eayes of a hater like yourself I'm sure you could name 10,000 if you really put your mind to it........

LORD ZERO
10-15-2011, 03:42 PM
how this topic got beyond the first page is astonishing......ra is one ill dude but anyone w/ half a braincell KNOWS BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that em is LIGHT YEARS beyond ra, despite the fact em fell off......put the dust blunts down

main_man
10-15-2011, 03:43 PM
rugged man is the man.
talented as fuck.
but the nigga dont put shit out. 4 maybe 5 guest verses a year?
20 year vet with maybe 5 cds worth of material. and 2 cds of that would be guest verses.

i guess i just want a new album from him. a fucking mixtape. something goddamn it!!!! lol

and "recovery" was horrible. but that bad meets evil joint is not bad at all (except the blatant pop single). "relapse" was that shit. and the yelling eminem can be annoying, but he can still change his flow up and ride a beat like the professional that he is. and do it much better than most.
while the super fame he achieved in the last 10 years was partially from the hype machine, a lot of it was cause the motherfucker is just that talented also.

EQ the GOD
10-15-2011, 11:32 PM

Dumb WuCorp comment. If this is true there is a lot of fucked up people.

And lemme guess, cuz u dont listen to Em your life is all gravy. Dumb fucking comment

EQ the GOD
10-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Celph Titled>>both

lol cliche WuCorp remark right here

MaskedAvenger
10-15-2011, 11:51 PM
rugged man is the man.
talented as fuck.
but the nigga dont put shit out. 4 maybe 5 guest verses a year?
20 year vet with maybe 5 cds worth of material. and 2 cds of that would be guest verses.

I see what your saying but back then it wasn't as easy to release material like it is today

Dirty Knowledge
10-16-2011, 11:23 PM
LOL @ "Feminem"

1999 called, they want their lame 2nd grade playground nicknames back

Had to quote that shit and go off topic but I love the cornball dudes who be soundling like 6 graders with there nicknames.......Gay-Z, Lil Wendy, Piggie Fats (people who loved Pac use to say that shit when I was in Middle School, lol), dudes use to call Nelly "Smelly" lmao!!..... LL Cool Gay, Canabitch, the Boo Tang Clan, Mobb Weak, Fat Hoe, Ja Fool, Snitchy Cent, Lloyd Blanks, Tony Gayo, The Gayme, Doo Doo Brown (Foxy), Three Bitch Mafia, Insane Clown Pussies, Laughterhouse, Moist the 5'9' (LMAO), Hoe Buddens, Crack Man X

it pissed the fuck outta you so obviously all i needed was a 6th grade insult.......it was a joke anyway.....one you couldnt take....real talk tho....RA would prolly beat the shit outta eminem, just sayin. lyrically, i like ra better too. he spits real shit. em rapping about being a crackhead + wanting to kill his mom is the "realest" hes ever gotten.

OntheHorizon
10-17-2011, 12:04 AM
it pissed the fuck outta you so obviously all i needed was a 6th grade insult.......it was a joke anyway.....one you couldnt take....real talk tho....RA would prolly beat the shit outta eminem, just sayin. lyrically, i like ra better too. he spits real shit. em rapping about being a crackhead + wanting to kill his mom is the "realest" hes ever gotten.

Dont flatter yourself and think you can piss me off from across the country b, that shit just made me think of all the other gay nicknames I've heard through the years, nothing more/nothing less, I always thought them shits were corny.......

As for your opinion who's better, whatever, shit dont matter anyway bruh, not like a poll on Wu Corp is gonna decide what goes in the history books, lol

JASPER BEARDLY
10-17-2011, 12:09 AM
This is a good post that touches on most of my complaints w em and my view on ra too. First of all, his verses on mad ammo from 1990 now and from heaven razah are both real ill. Em tries to be a pop star now. It's a waste of his pen. Eminem, one of the illest rappers of our generation,yes, the 1st time i saw "my name is", i couldnt believe what i had heard,i actually was one of the few who were always waiting on that new eminem shit like a fiend because dude had an unorthodox style and shit,am i still a fan?? yes but..i believe he has fallen off over the past few years and i got tired quick of the usual emo attacks at his babymama and whatnots,it was like,dude,youre fucking dope,expand some more,lets hear some different shit,i dont know man..i expected eminem to be that dude who would be so gully and massive that all these wack faggots like lil wayne wouldnt even be relevant but then i started hearing him do some of that shit and its kinda put me off a bit..an i sincerly honestly enjoy ra the rugged man more..i always have..he is one of my top mcs out there..what people fail to realize is that Ra's style is so sick man..its hard to duplicate his shit,he might not have much material but what he has is quality as opposed to the hit and miss quantity and yea em is dope, im def a fan but i wanna see some sickening shit come from him..productionwise too,he needs to start picking some shit all of his fans can enjoy..not just cater to the emo' out there..i wanna hear em on an alchemist beat..see how that works

JASPER BEARDLY
10-17-2011, 12:11 AM
You never know what to expect with Em, 'Recovery' was fucking appalling but he brought it back with 'Bad Meets Evil'. I hope he sticks to the old style of violence and drug abuse, even if he don't do that stuff in real life anymore its a lot better than some bullshit faux inspirational speaking.

Ra is obviously talented, my feeling is just that the high points of Ems career eclipse the high points of Ras.

I can't understand the way he does hooks. Why waste a premo beat with him on the hook also. He doesn't get many alchemist beats and thats his dj. WTF.

JASPER BEARDLY
10-17-2011, 12:17 AM
In the eayes of a hater like yourself I'm sure you could name 10,000 if you really put your mind to it........

I obviously am of slight bias but if you don't think you could then you don't know enough genres of music. It's a good song and all, but give me Curtis mayfield, rza, Brian Wilson (feel flows.... Incredible producer), doom, finesse over Stan any day.

OntheHorizon
10-17-2011, 12:24 AM
I can't understand the way he does hooks. Why waste a premo beat with him on the hook also. He doesn't get many alchemist beats and thats his dj. WTF.

Those Hooks are the biggest reason he sells records, there catchy, without them he'd be just another broke ass white backpack rapper (Copywrite Comes to mind)

Truth is dude doesnt care about what people on sites like this are saying about him, he'll beast out on BET Cyphers and remind you that he can do that shit when it comes time, but when he makes records, he's targeting more then the Blogger Nation of Illegal Downloaders and Nit Pickers who spend the least money, yet complain the most about quality....

And I dont blame him personally

JASPER BEARDLY
10-17-2011, 12:10 PM
There are a lot of his hooks which appeal to absolutely no one. I understand him getting Rihanna on one, even though I don't respect it.. but him singing in a retarded voice, that I don't get.

Synthesizer Patel
10-19-2011, 02:44 PM
RA is basically popular because of guest features, but I really doubt he would be capable of holding an album down all on his own, because he's simply incapable of doing that. Thats why almost everything he's ever released has a "ft." in it. Die Rugged Man Die was pretty cool, but it didn't make any innovations. Rugged Man spitting about his life, yeah I see it was pretty fucked up, but its irrelevant, and it doesn't really relate to me.

Eminem on the other hand has put out albums that far exceed RA's only actual album in terms of content, entertainment, lyrics, beats etc. Anyone thinking RA is better than Eminem is straight up hating. And I used to be one of the dudes who thought RA was better than Em, until I realized I'm just being a little anti-mainstream pussy who can't accept the fact that a rapper can be dope and extremely well known at the same time.

cats is hatin' like they worship satan

even roc made a better album than die rugged man die

Krimewave
10-30-2011, 04:50 PM

wwwhhhhhhhooooossssssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

llBARlllCODEll
10-30-2011, 07:20 PM
I like Eminem but im a HARD CORE HIP HOP FAN to the UTMOST

LOL @ the crybabies in this thread

Em's dope

but R.A.'s music does more for me

when i rap along wit R.A. that shit relieves mad stress

some of Em's verses do it for me but not like R.A.

My Name Is annoyed the hell out of me. mostly cuz the music but still

Wu-Tang Forum or not R.A. is better IMO

In MY OpinioN, not yours

CEITEDMOFO
10-30-2011, 07:35 PM
EMINEM FANS ARE PUSSy

JiggaGenious
10-30-2011, 08:07 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/igf5zn.jpg

llBARlllCODEll
10-30-2011, 08:29 PM
ok who's gonna post Pink Alf?

UNCLE RUCKUS
10-30-2011, 08:50 PM
I dont hate em at all but I always dug RA much more too

JiggaGenious
10-30-2011, 08:51 PM
nothing wrong with a little pink

UNCLE RUCKUS
10-30-2011, 08:57 PM
RA is basically popular because of guest features, but I really doubt he would be capable of holding an album down all on his own, because he's simply incapable of doing that. Thats why almost everything he's ever released has a "ft." in it. Die Rugged Man Die was pretty cool, but it didn't make any innovations. Rugged Man spitting about his life, yeah I see it was pretty fucked up, but its irrelevant, and it doesn't really relate to me.

Eminem on the other hand has put out albums that far exceed RA's only actual album in terms of content, entertainment, lyrics, beats etc. Anyone thinking RA is better than Eminem is straight up hating. And I used to be one of the dudes who thought RA was better than Em, until I realized I'm just being a little anti-mainstream pussy who can't accept the fact that a rapper can be dope and extremely well known at the same time.

cats is hatin' like they worship satan

even roc made a better album than die rugged man die

he held down his debut lp on his own. the only guest on the night of the bloody apes was BIG

Guarded By Martyrs
10-31-2011, 02:11 PM
Eminem....hands down.

3rdEyeVizion
11-01-2011, 06:37 AM
R.A all day

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2011, 12:23 AM
http://i32.tinypic.com/igf5zn.jpg

Newspaper gift wrap......nuff sed

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-04-2011, 06:07 AM