PDA

View Full Version : another FIRE alchemist beat from the year 2011... ENJOY

angry!
10-11-2011, 08:44 AM
8Ngj55tU1pg

NOBODY is fucking with the chemist right now...

mechanical street soul...

stones throw can eat a dick...

eating links online all day....

theyd double their sales if they let heads get a taste online...

GANGRENE 2 gonna shit on whatevers coming out...

angry!
10-11-2011, 10:36 AM
some crazy MADLIB beats on this shit...

U4EiwxRQ3QI

again stones throw doesnt want you to hear anything unless you buy it...

they hire kids to chase links all day....

let the music live... greedy fucks charging 15 bucks for shit madlib cooked overnight...

ALC + MADLIB + OH NO + SID ROAMS = WEST COAST DONS

some of the hottest beats on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MASON
10-11-2011, 11:01 AM
been watin on this to arrive

like you said to cant find a link worth shit on the net, god damn stones throw SS out there shuttin things down

the track posted are ill tho.

i know this thread is about Alchemist but fuckin hell, OH NO is crazy slept on. dude is a beast lacin up that straight raw, boom bap face punch music. plus he got rhymes.

im waitin on the day OH NO and Madlib link up for a serious banger project

Tatumaru
10-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Al is a great fit for Stones Throw right now. Gangrene was mean as fuck, and Med tore this shit up. I wonder what Al and No would sound like on a Madlib beat.

^^Mad and No were supposedly coming out with an album under the name The Professionals, but the only song they've released under that name was Hold Up from MMS 11. Just another one of the countless projects Madlib has only given us a teaser of. For all we know that shit could already be done, sitting in between some dusty ass records in the corner of his studio

Shogah
10-11-2011, 01:05 PM
About to check the album, med is a decent mc and with madlib and other top producers he can make top class material.

JASPER
10-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Good beat. Average beat for Alc. I expected better.

Shogah
10-11-2011, 01:47 PM
This is not an average beat, the switches are crazy, the bass is haunting and all the percussions add the extra flavor.

CEITEDMOFO
10-11-2011, 05:21 PM
ALCHEMIsT>>>

b-dolo
10-11-2011, 05:34 PM
don't know if this has been posted before, but if nas jumps on this beat, it should be nice NcBKNlBX5CM

Pattch82
10-11-2011, 05:36 PM
I been saying this for a looooooooong time now, ALC is one of the best in the game right now. IMO even his rhyming is improving!!

ALC is down with so many different camps within Hip-Hop too... he fucks with Mobb Deep and Prodigy on the regular, he been down with the Soul Assassins and Muggs from the beginning of his career, he down with Dilated and Evidence, he down with Em and the Shady camp, hitting Rae up with joints lately, and he got his toe in the Stones Throw camp through Oh No and the Gangrene project.

Dude is down with everyone, and he consistently pumps out banger after banger!

I can't wait for Gangrene 2, it's probably my most anticipated release!! And another ALC production album would be dope too!!

Peace!

kingfonzo
11-11-2011, 01:31 PM
I think I remember hearing on Alchemist's Twitter that he did some tracks for Mikey Rocks on "Premier Politics"

Any of y'all ALC heads have any ideas which ones? I'd guess Neiman Marcus Swag.

CEITEDMOFO
11-11-2011, 07:11 PM
don't know if this has been posted before, but if nas jumps on this beat, it should be nice NcBKNlBX5CM

WOW THAT BEATS FUCKiN DOPE

HOPEFULLY NAS LISTENS TO THE ENTIRE BEAT BEFORE DISMISSING IT

JASPER
11-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Shit beat.

OntheHorizon
11-11-2011, 08:28 PM
The Alchemist never sleeps

Upcoming Alchemist Projects:

Full album with Curren$y
Full Album with Action Bronson
Full Album with Kool G Rap
Ful Album with Freddie Gibbs (This one mighta got scrapped tho, been a minute)
Full Album with Gangrene
Full Album with Evidence (Stepbrothers)

Production on Rick Ross, Slaughterhouse & Mobb Deep albums

Earlier this year he dropped an Ep with this kid from the D named Chrissco called "How Does It Feel" that was pretty dope, had Crooked I, Jon Conner, Obie Trice and a few others on there

Either he's gonna burn out and crash or he's gonna wind up the GOAT producer, at this rate its gotta be one or the other, he keeps up this pace and everyone will either have to bow down or get sick of it

kingfonzo
11-12-2011, 01:58 AM
ChrisCo EP was aite, but I can't complain about free ALC music. He'll be on Roc C's album too dropping in December.

If even half of all these projects come to fruition I'll be happy. We know 2nd Gangrene is a go for January...we'll see about the rest.

Mr. R&B
11-12-2011, 03:09 AM
I saw a banner ad for that ChrisCo EP a few months back and downloaded.

The beats are most likely throaways, but even that is better than a lot of producers who put full effort into shit.

The rapper is kinda mediocre, but w/e he gets to tout an EP with ALC beats and we all get 5 dope beats for free.

The beat on "Intro" is a fuckin' banger though, headcrack shit.

Here's the link, for anyone who hsn't heard it but wants to:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3koo8hp5grqj158

theheavens
11-12-2011, 03:45 AM
I gotta check out more M.E.D. haven't heard of him til today

JASPER BEARDLY
11-12-2011, 04:40 AM
Alchemist needs to drop a fucking producer album in the meantime too, shit he could do it with just those who he's lacing with an album and it'd be dope, but obviously there'd be more ppl hed feature on it

Nbwg3f_Nz_A
claaa posted an ep this joint was on recently, he could even get lazy and do some shit like this and let some of the great mcs hes down with remix one of his many classic joints if he felt like it, its his beat he can do what he wants w it