PDA

View Full Version : emceeing: here's why RZA is better than eminem>

War and Peace
10-12-2011, 11:08 PM
the reason RZA is better than eminem is that he drops expert rhymes on more topics... spirituality, battle raps, world history, NY culture, life sciences, science fiction, street life, hidden mathematical codes lol.. etc etc

eminem is just witty and clever.. he tells a good story, and he's got a decent amount of versatility, but he can't match RZA... when's the last time you heard eminem say the word Deuteronomy?

here are 5 songs where RZA drops verses that eminem is just not capable of>
Night the Earth Cried
Twelve Jewelz
Sunlight
A Day to God is 1,000 Years
Impossible

plus, it rubbed me the wrong way that em never grabbed G Rap, or KRS, or even Meth to drop a verse so they could get some shine on one of his albums while he was the top seller in the world

OntheHorizon
10-12-2011, 11:14 PM
LOL, the fact alone that theres 3 threads on the front page of this section complaining about this dude shows just how on his dick people really are

Think about it, you could have chosen any rapper to make this comparison with..... Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, T.I, whoever you wanted..........You chose Eminem....... If he sucked so bad he wouldnt be on everyones mind around here

War and Peace
10-12-2011, 11:17 PM
eminem doesn't suck so bad, and I'm not complaining g, I'm just defending my opinion and looking for some more dialogue

JiggaGenious
10-12-2011, 11:19 PM
why are there so many threads about who's better than eminem, post it in one of the other threads bro.
Who cares who is better, both RZA and Em are talented at their art.
There is no best, there's good emcees and bad emcees, RZA, Em, Ra the Rugged Man, anyone else that's been mentioned, are good emcees.
It's subjective, i like RZA more than Em but that's just me.

OntheHorizon
10-12-2011, 11:20 PM
eminem doesn't suck so bad, and I'm not complaining g, I'm just defending my opinion and looking for some more dialogue

Okay, fair enough but take a look around and you'll see what I mean, this whole front page is on some faggot ass " 6 Degrees of Lets complain about Eminem" shit, lol

Personally I disagree with you, I dont see how Eminem not talking about World history makes him less of an MC, Big L never taught about the Indians & The Pilgrims either and I'd take him over either of these dudes

But whatever tho.........

main_man
10-12-2011, 11:25 PM
congratulations, eminem.

you've become the new hate topic in the hip hop shop.
(sorry odd future).

MaskedAvenger
10-12-2011, 11:54 PM
whats with all the Eminem threads? Does dude even make hip hop music anymore?

MaskedAvenger
10-12-2011, 11:57 PM
RZA might not have the lyrical skills of Eminem but the RZA has played a MAJOR role in at LEAST 5 Hip Hop classic albums. I can't say the same for Em.

OntheHorizon
10-13-2011, 12:02 AM
whats with all the Eminem threads? Does dude even make hip hop music anymore?

He must be doing something right if everybody is still slobbin on his knob every 5 minutes

LOL @ The Hip Hop Shop having more threads about eminem then anybody on the front page

Must be relevant to you somehow

Em aint even my favorite but the crab bucket style hatred he gets around here is fuckin laughable, Less people complaining about Kreayshawn, dudes act like he Smacked their mother

"Random MC who never accomplished shit>>>>>>>>>>Eminem"

"I could name 100 rappers better then Eminem!!!!!"

"150 reasons why Kurious Jorge's B Side from 1993 was better then Lose Yourself"

GTFOH wit this bullshit, really doe

BASCO
10-13-2011, 12:09 AM
RZA might not have the lyrical skills of Eminem

bruh ... bruh

KBOS
10-13-2011, 03:20 AM
much respect to the god RZA but the nigga sounds like he needs a wheelchair on the mic sometimes.

EAGLE EYE
10-13-2011, 04:23 AM
congratulations, eminem.

you've become the new hate topic in the hip hop shop.
(sorry odd future).

are you sure?

wshh2g3wQ3BA3WsG5ap7