PDA

View Full Version : Saw II

MaShPG
10-26-2005, 05:57 PM
chyea, i searched for a saw II topic but didn't see it. discussion and reviews and shit here. If you're gonna type something that might give something away write *SPOILERS* so peeps who don't wanna see it don't have to.

Saw II comes out this friday (10-28). It doesn't have many big actors; theres that girl from 7th Heaven in it, and Glenn Plummer is in it. Glenn was in movies like Day After Tommorow (he played the comic relief hobo) or you probably know him from Menace II Society (he played Pernell, the guy in jail). Other than that it's a pretty underground cast.

The one thing I'm real angry about is the sneak peeks they've been showing us.
*SPOILERS*

like i saw 2 sneak previews yesterday, one on mtv and one on spiketv. the mtv one was fine, it showed the first scene when they wake up. it kinda gave away that the guy dies, but he wasn't a character really.

The one that pissed me off was the spiketv sneak preview. They showed us what looked like a very important part of the movie. The guy pushed the girl in that vat of syringes and she finally found the key to get out, but she found it too late. So he tried to open the door but he was too late and now their sealed in there. They shouldn'tve showed us that! Now we know they're stuck in there. Hopefully not, but it looked like they gave away an important part of the story. Whatever

I'm seeing it sunday, I'll give a review then. It'll be hard to live up to the high expectations i've given it. The first one was sooo good!

chyea, your thoughts?

baby jesus
10-26-2005, 07:25 PM
Yeah I Caught That On Mtv I Didnt Really Like That But It Didnt Show To Much Since You Do See That Guy Die On The Commericials But I Didnt Like It Anyway.

deadlymelody
10-26-2005, 08:06 PM
The first Saw was really good. Not like "scare the shit out of you" but "shock the hell out of you." Plus a good ending which always lacks in a movie like this. I dont see this one being as good, since we kinda know the plot.

RynMur
10-27-2005, 11:53 PM
Saw had a good ending. It suprised me that it all came in together so well. Alot of shit seemed to unrealistic though. I'm gonna watch the second one and see they try to work that one out.

boenance
10-28-2005, 04:47 PM
i hope theres more gory scene in the second played out longer to

CELL
10-28-2005, 05:00 PM
I'm going to see it tonight.

I hope it can hold its own weight without trying to follow the same exact idea as the first one..

Sequels like this have a tendancy of doing that...Just a remake of the first

deadlymelody
10-29-2005, 12:46 AM
Alright I saw it tonight and all I have to say is.....WOW. I don't think i've seen a more disgusting movie in my life. This was shocking. Also another great ending in this movie. This was a really good movie but I don't know if I can watch it ever again.

CELL
10-29-2005, 01:10 AM
Alright I saw it tonight and all I have to say is.....WOW. I don't think i've seen a more disgusting movie in my life. This was shocking. Also another great ending in this movie. This was a really good movie but I don't know if I can watch it ever again.
hahaaaa, no DOUBT
This movie stood out all by itself, without having to use the 1st one to hold its weight, even though they incorporated it, they did it WELL.
The ending of course laid out the plot for another Saw and when me and my homie got back out to my car...we were both buggin about how watching another one would be nerve racking...but not in a bad way....thats just how the Saw movies are...they grate on your nerves and make you squirn in your seat...and this one did that quite well.
I felt like a bitch...a couple times I covered my eyes quick. Yea...Saw 2 is fucking good

Holmes
10-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Watched it last night and wasn't disapointed. Its maybe not as good as the first film but it certainly comes close - its sick with a great twist.

Bloo
10-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Oh yeah, this is my kinda movie.

Definately better kills in this one than the first. Lots of blood, lots of gore. This is all I ask for in a horror movie. Just give me as much blood as the budget allows. We'll worry about the story later.

But it had a great story too, deent followup to the first. My GF actually liked this one although I had to convince her to go see it. Can't wait to grab this on DVD so i can go slow-mo thorugh to death scenes.

MaShPG
10-30-2005, 09:14 PM
yea good shit. as good as the first if you ask me. huge plot twist at the end that took me a while to figure out (i didn't realize it was recorded earlier). the only thing i didn't get was why the kid in the safe didn't make any noise. that drugdealer was an asshole! so yea, i wasn't dissapointed.

Ill Jolson
10-31-2005, 12:47 PM
just 'saw' it.
it was ill. IMO even better than the first :O

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-31-2005, 02:29 PM
im still to see that

Fr@z
10-31-2005, 02:59 PM
(i didn't realize it was recorded earlier)
u fuckin cunt

JackOfHearts
10-31-2005, 05:26 PM
I saw, saw 2, gotin 4 it which woz lucky cos i aint 18- but i enjoyed it, fairly sick, but i good psychological thriller, good plot,m great twists, acting a bit suspect- but it woz a good film.

Kado
11-01-2005, 07:01 PM
I saw that this week, that was a raw movie just as good as part one i'd say...thats one dude i'd luv to play chess wit lol u kno that cat got the ill brain pattern

Big Risk
11-01-2005, 08:33 PM
gay ass ending. I was laughing the whole movie, I about laughed my heart out on the part where he through the bitch in the needle poool and was like "HURRY UP BITCH WE DONT HAVE TIME" lmfao.

Iron Fist
11-02-2005, 11:10 AM
This movie was so violent and disgusting. I prefered it to the first one, but I prefered the first one's ending. Go see this movie, but don't bring your kids if you have any, cause they'll be traumatized.

Icurus
11-03-2005, 11:49 PM
That aint gonna help, you know stupid ass people bring their kids to the movie anyway? And why the hell do people bring their babies to the movies? WTF!!!!

Kado
11-04-2005, 01:47 AM
gay ass ending. I was laughing the whole movie, I about laughed my heart out on the part where he through the bitch in the needle poool and was like "HURRY UP BITCH WE DONT HAVE TIME" lmfao.
Yeah I remember I was high when I saw that n I couldnt stop laughin neither,good movie, but some times alot of things to a weed head is just hilarious...the ending I thought was pretty good and not predictable at all,it didnt leave the impact the 1st ending did but shit was still raw

Ronin
11-05-2005, 08:45 AM
saw 1s ending was the biggest cop out of a 'twist' ever

it was a good movie till the wierd guy from hospital and the return of danny glover came about

poorly acted, especially by the guy from liar liar and the twist is shit

this movie looks decent and ive heard theyve used an illegal technique of specific flashes and a certain frequency sound or humming through the movie in parts to make the viewer un easy and feel ill

thats the reason i wanna see it really

tajeco
11-05-2005, 11:35 AM
SPOILERS

yeah, I read what MaShPG wrote before I saw it which kinda affected it, but it was still surprising what went down. SPOILER - I didn't like the whole part about the big dude killing people for the numbers, that was pointless, was it because he wanted all the syrum for himself and was just going crazy, that would make it a little better

MaShPG
11-05-2005, 01:42 PM
he was just a dumb asshole who didn't realize if you wanted to survive you needed to work together.

Kado
11-06-2005, 12:17 PM
this movie looks decent and ive heard theyve used an illegal technique of specific flashes and a certain frequency sound or humming through the movie in parts to make the viewer un easy and feel ill

...Who told u that?