PDA

View Full Version : Tetris Moa type charachter beats two unruly women at his Mcdonalds

food for thought
10-15-2011, 12:06 PM
lmao this dude beat the fuck out these broads

q-O5hPnmTOY

food for thought
10-15-2011, 12:09 PM
VUaxNdpIDuE

THE MASON
10-15-2011, 12:15 PM
holy fuck!! hahahaahahahaah

i used to work at McD and i know what that steel rod is for. shit is solid too, we used to call it the Abortion Stick but damn, brings a whole new meaning

food for thought
10-15-2011, 12:19 PM
lol dumb ass broads.

this is what certain girls dont understand. you can act like a man and push people all you want, lol but youre gonna test the wrong person one day and he wont think twice about beating your stupid ass

I cant say i feel bad for these broads. they provoked the FUCK out of this man. even slapped the shit out of beofre they jumped the counter

check two
10-15-2011, 12:20 PM
lol Maybe less hood rats will act up in fast food places now. Their stupid asses shouldn't have went over the counter. The first broad that went over the counter looked and sounded like a guy.

EAGLE EYE
10-15-2011, 02:32 PM
LOL Wow

Imagine how much you would hate life working fast food and then some obnoxious hoodrats smack you in front of everyone in the restaurant.

Everyone has a tipping point.

Uncle Steezo
10-15-2011, 02:46 PM
i dont like how this story is being spun.

check two
10-15-2011, 02:53 PM
What does his past run in with the law have to do with him defending himself against some creature bitch?

main_man
10-15-2011, 02:58 PM
lol @ the thread title.

fuck them whores.

lesson: treat people with the respect you want. you never know when you're going to test the wrong person and end up a bloody mess on the grease covered floor of a shitburger spot.

people get way too emotional over their fast food nowadays.

IrOnMaN
10-15-2011, 03:01 PM
What does his past run in with the law have to do with him defending himself against some creature bitch?

Because a man is defending himself against two women. And let's not forget he's a black with a violent pass. SCORE! The media completing ignored the fact that he acted in total self defence and a fat chick yelling stop when clearly the two women are to blame in this case.

Yes, everyone has a tipping point but people have to keep in mind that criminals have a lot more rights than the victims. If I were him, I would just locked myself in the manager's office. Self defense or not, the man will always get the blame, not the woman.

food for thought
10-15-2011, 03:15 PM
its a shame the amateur video got taken down cause you could hear a little of what the broads where saying prior to smacking him and bum rushing the counter

BASCO
10-15-2011, 04:40 PM
holy fuck!! hahahaahahahaah

i used to work at McD and i know what that steel rod is for. shit is solid too, we used to call it the Abortion Stick but damn, brings a whole new meaning

lmao @ this shit

food for thought
10-15-2011, 05:47 PM
LMFAO @ this

IpRKtuWtsVg

this shit got me fucking dying lol

EAGLE EYE
10-15-2011, 05:56 PM
fast food has this country all fucked up

diggy
10-15-2011, 07:40 PM
hahaahahaa

they messed wit a convict and got delt wit

CEITEDMOFO
10-15-2011, 08:15 PM
lol dumb ass broads.

this is what certain girls dont understand. you can act like a man and push people all you want, lol but youre gonna test the wrong person one day and he wont think twice about beating your stupid ass

I cant say i feel bad for these broads. they provoked the FUCK out of this man. even slapped the shit out of beofre they jumped the counter

wshh18Yj5awO4M1kJ4Jg

diggy
10-15-2011, 08:38 PM
^^hahahahah

Olive Oil Goombah
10-16-2011, 07:48 AM
jesus...people from the south are raised retarded

Sky Blue Bally Kid
10-16-2011, 02:57 PM
The guy went a bit far but...those 'women' looked like they were gonna fuck him up too, sooo....

Who's that news presenter by the way? She's fine...

whitey
10-16-2011, 05:22 PM
i dont condone beating woman at all but those hoes had it coming. a lot of times woman (black woman especially) get physically brazen and dont know their role/place.

dude went to the extreme, but hopefully learned those hoes something.

Because a man is defending himself against two women. And let's not forget he's a black with a violent pass. SCORE! The media completing ignored the fact that he acted in total self defence and a fat chick yelling stop when clearly the two women are to blame in this case.

Yes, everyone has a tipping point but people have to keep in mind that criminals have a lot more rights than the victims. If I were him, I would just locked myself in the manager's office. Self defense or not, the man will always get the blame, not the woman.

to an extent. there is a point where it goes beyond self defense and becomes its own crime, and clearly that is what happened here.

and his violent past plays a role. the fact that he killed (or just shot, i dont care to rewatch the video and find the exact wordage) someone at such a young age certainly pertains. he obviously has a disregard for human life.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-16-2011, 08:24 PM
those tramps deserved it..sidenote that news anchor is kinda sexy..insert her lips=to my penis #bongbong

food for thought
10-16-2011, 08:45 PM
ahahahahahah

Olive Oil Goombah
10-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Americans in general are becoming more degenerative with each generation

BASCO
10-16-2011, 08:55 PM
well the new generation won't have it easy and will have to get their shit together seeing as how america is quickly becoming a shell of its former self.

check two
10-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Any broad that keeps snapping her fingers or clapping her hands deserves to get knocked on her butt

IrOnMaN
10-17-2011, 12:47 PM
to an extent. there is a point where it goes beyond self defense and becomes its own crime, and clearly that is what happened here.

and his violent past plays a role. the fact that he killed (or just shot, i dont care to rewatch the video and find the exact wordage) someone at such a young age certainly pertains. he obviously has a disregard for human life.

Be that as it may, the women deserve it. They'll think twice before hitting a man again. But they're women, so the law will favor them because they're weaker. Whatever!

CYENCE
10-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Dude was in the right initially to defend himself, but beating them again and again after they were down is going o.d'ing. His lawyers would have a great case if he hadnt done that. Them chicks didnt know what they were getting themselves into and figured a nigga in a McDonalds suit is a chump. He just spent 10 years locked down, so no doubt he got set off and paranoid when they jumped the counter. He didnt know if they had knives, were gonna try and grab some hot grease or something else , so he went all out jail mode. I hope the judge takes that into serious consideration, cus it's a shame if a dude that just got out and was trying to go legit working a minimum wage job gets knocked for some stupid dykes acting reckless. But the relentless beating aint a good look

Sky Blue Bally Kid
10-18-2011, 12:23 PM
those tramps deserved it..sidenote that news anchor is kinda sexy..insert her lips=to my penis #bongbong

Kristine Johnson

http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/kristine-johnson.jpg?w=250

And even better, her surname is slang for schlong...

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity.gif

food for thought
10-19-2011, 10:16 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/judge_says_defense_jury_decide_self_ELndkaTllT8oTw mEM3GHXM

Judge says let jury decide if McHero beat-down justified as self defense

So-called McHero Rayon McIntosh -- busted in the violent, caught-on-video beat-down of two women customers who'd jumped the counter at his West Village McDonalds -- may have a self-defense case, but that'll be up for a jury to decide, a judge ruled today in ordering he remain held in lieu of $40,000 bail.

The decision, by Manhattan Criminal Court Justice Gerald Lebovitz, followed a court hearing in which prosecutors argued successfully that video and eyewitness accounts support felony assault charges against the alleged fast food fiend.

"The defendant had no reason to strike [customer Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens] on the back when she was face down," argued assistant district attorney Jamie Hickey Mendoza. "That action by the defendant was not reasonable," he said, noting that Darbeau suffered a skull fracture.

McIntosh sat glumly at the defense table as his defense lawyer, Theodore Herlich, countered that his client acted reasonably, out of concern for Darbeau and the second woman, Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn.

"Were they going to take grease from the French frying machine and throw it in the defendant's face?" Herlich asked the judge. "Who knows what they were going to do."

The angry women hurdled the counter after a dispute over another cashier insisting on scrutinizing, and ultimately accepting, a $50 bill, one eyewitness told the judge during an hour-long hearing on whether McIntosh could be held despite prosecutors not yet winning a grand jury indictment in the case.

Cell phone video of the brutal beat-down went viral on YouTube, and prompted several Facebook cyber-support pages for McIntosh.