PDA

View Full Version : Diane sawyer blows Warpath, Nuwabians Learn What real indians are

WARPATH
10-16-2011, 12:33 PM
http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD55148316/2020-1014-children-of-the-plains

EAGLE EYE
10-17-2011, 01:31 AM
I watched about half of it and couldnt stomach anymore of Diana

IrOnMaN
10-17-2011, 05:17 PM
I thought that the documentary was well put together. Honestly, I would have never thought that Native Americans had it SO ROUGH! Why? Mainly because people don't hear about it on the news or read about Native American struggle in news articles. What saddens me about this whole thing is that there really are no jobs, no real education, no real housing, businesses, etc. It seems like the government doctored the Native American way of living so the people will eventually hate themselves.

Robert is a real warrior and I HOPE that he'll one day be successful in whatever he does. I feel bad for the kids because in order for them to pursue their dreams, they will need to obtain the right resources, which they don't have at the moment. Yes, secondary education is an element that one needs in order to be successful in this world but without the proper resources(support, money, guidance, a home, a car, food, etc), one will walk down a path filled with struggle and pain.

food for thought
10-17-2011, 05:28 PM
LMFAO @ :38 to :46

LORD NOSE
10-17-2011, 05:39 PM
one surviving tribe out of thousands

lmao @ Foods Sig though

food for thought
10-17-2011, 06:27 PM
hahaha

i stumbled onto an old ass 'post your picture' thread from 05 general chat and had to do the double take when i saw that you posted that lol

Fatal Guillotine
10-20-2011, 11:17 AM

i think they could found someone better then her. found the interview/backstory to be real insightful

one surviving tribe out of thousands

i think eventually and hopefully some documents all the tribes think that would be must-have material for anyone

WARPATH
10-24-2011, 08:58 PM
i think they could found someone better then her. found the interview/backstory to be real insightful

They should've sent connie chung to my house so I could bust nuts on her grill

i think eventually and hopefully some documents all the tribes think that would be must-have material for anyone

LOL

Fatal still trying to get his commodities using his home made Nuwabian ID.

Yeah, go twitter that shit bitch.

WARPATH
10-24-2011, 09:04 PM
I thought that the documentary was well put together. Honestly, I would have never thought that Native Americans had it SO ROUGH! Why? Mainly because people don't hear about it on the news or read about Native American struggle in news articles. What saddens me about this whole thing is that there really are no jobs, no real education, no real housing, businesses, etc. It seems like the government doctored the Native American way of living so the people will eventually hate themselves.

Robert is a real warrior and I HOPE that he'll one day be successful in whatever he does. I feel bad for the kids because in order for them to pursue their dreams, they will need to obtain the right resources, which they don't have at the moment. Yes, secondary education is an element that one needs in order to be successful in this world but without the proper resources(support, money, guidance, a home, a car, food, etc), one will walk down a path filled with struggle and pain.

It was ok. I use to teach in that school featured. They lose all their most talented employees because they can't afford to pay them wages on par with the rest of the state.

They don't go around and catch the real grimey spots, where mother fuckers don't even have running water. Where mother fuckers dump their shit bucket out the back door like Tijauna and shit. That's real shit they need to show.

People are set up to fail around here. You know who pays the best wages around here? THE JAIL.

WARPATH
10-24-2011, 09:06 PM

Diana couldn't stomach anymore native semen.

IrOnMaN
10-25-2011, 10:08 AM
It was ok. I use to teach in that school featured. They lose all their most talented employees because they can't afford to pay them wages on par with the rest of the state.

What did you teach in that school? Interesting.

People are set up to fail around here.

I'm curious to know if the schools help out the kids with their future like college or employment.

You know who pays the best wages around here? THE JAIL.

You're joking, I assume.

LORD NOSE
10-25-2011, 03:20 PM
if yall on some fuck black people shit...then...fuck yall

AGAIN !

majority of the TRUE natives were killed off and replaced by the enemy

the rest live here in america as "Black People"

a mixture of arab and chinese migrated to america some 4 to 500 years ago after getting exiled out of china for converting to islam

the whole earth ball belongs to the black man -

Fatal Guillotine
10-26-2011, 10:53 AM
They should've sent connie chung to my house so I could bust nuts on her grill

LOL

Fatal still trying to get his commodities using his home made Nuwabian ID.

Yeah, go twitter that shit bitch.

what i do is far beyond a discussion on some message board.....and because i can build on a topic pertaining to ether you assume im Nuwaubian smfh. show me where im claim to be one in any of my posts.

Fatal Guillotine
10-26-2011, 11:03 AM

AGAIN !

a mixture of arab and chinese migrated to america some 4 to 500 years ago after getting exiled out of china for converting to islam

where does the irish exist in all this?

7'smatrix
10-28-2011, 02:37 PM
That was a good watch. Makes me wanna move over there to offer some insight to how the "real" world works, and who those kids can look for to blame for everything that has happened!

Peace.

LORD NOSE
10-28-2011, 08:05 PM
where does the irish exist in all this?

in ireland

Fatal Guillotine
10-28-2011, 09:06 PM
^lol not what i meant meant those that have been a product of race mixing as well no matter the race whether black, latino etc.

WARPATH
11-05-2011, 10:36 PM

AGAIN !

Nah I'm on some "fuck your ignorance" type shit.

WARPATH
11-05-2011, 10:42 PM
What did you teach in that school? Interesting.

I'm curious to know if the schools help out the kids with their future like college or employment.

You're joking, I assume.
I use to teach computers. The high schools help kids find colleges, but a lot of kids dont finish.
No I'm not joking. The Jail pays nice.

WARPATH
11-05-2011, 10:44 PM
The earth belongs to the children. Fuck your ignorance.

WARPATH
11-05-2011, 11:29 PM
That was a good watch. Makes me wanna move over there to offer some insight to how the "real" world works, and who those kids can look for to blame for everything that has happened!

Peace.

Fucking Pilgrims.

IrOnMaN
11-06-2011, 01:41 PM

This is such crap and you know it!

I use to teach computers. The high schools help kids find colleges, but a lot of kids dont finish.

It reminds me of Detroit Public Schools. A lot of them have dreams but most of them do not finish high school. A very small percentage go on to college or some type of career training school. Most drop out their first semester. It's sad but if one has resources, he/she is ok.

The earth belongs to the children. Fuck your ignorance.

I agree. Children are the future.