PDA

View Full Version : Breatharianism

PALEFORCE
10-16-2011, 08:51 PM
people living years and decades without food

Z3e5wueoN4U

EAGLE EYE
10-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Explain why we have a digestive system and a poop hole?

PALEFORCE
10-16-2011, 09:17 PM
in your specific case its so you dont die of hyper homo erotic spermification

EAGLE EYE
10-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Tee-heee!

but are you going to expain why we have large and small intestines if man was designed to live off the 'breath of life' ?

PALEFORCE
10-16-2011, 09:45 PM
think of it as part of your immune system and most importantly do some research on your own you fucking dunce.

you could start here http://solarhealing.com/

PALEFORCE
10-16-2011, 09:50 PM
http://www.energeticbalancing.us/

EAGLE EYE
10-16-2011, 10:10 PM
just as i expected

links but no answers

lol fucking 'dunce'

PALEFORCE
10-17-2011, 02:55 PM
goddamn your a fucking moron son. i spelled it out for you.

do i run up in your computer fire wire and microchip threads talking about you dont know how to network wi-fi or some shit.no i dont. your a computer nerd son, know your role. if this shit is too hard for you to understand go read about royal raymond rife or acupuncture.

im not gonna hold your hand and walk you through it step by step faggot

LORD NOSE
10-17-2011, 05:16 PM
im not gonna hold your hand and walk you through it step by step faggot

lol

EAGLE EYE
10-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Trolling Failhorse never gets old

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-17-2011, 06:44 PM
Robbie I'm still not allowed to rep but I'd rep your avatar. That kid is the man.

This thread is laughable.

They've repeatedly caught this man eating junk food.

PALEFORCE
10-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Trolling Failhorse never gets old

congratulations! your a troll.

EAGLE EYE
10-17-2011, 09:07 PM
congratulations! you're a COCKtharian

PALEFORCE
10-17-2011, 09:25 PM
:clap:

brilliant

profound

the only thing that could beat the genius of coming up with the word cocktharian, might only be going decades without food. I dont know, Ill anxiously wait for wucorp to decide.

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-17-2011, 09:46 PM
ct21YCEiWMM

IrOnMaN
10-18-2011, 02:54 PM
They've repeatedly caught this man eating junk food.

Oh, of course they did. No living thing on this planet can survive without food!

congratulations! your a troll.
}:|

congratulations! you're a COCKtharian

#(

brilliant

profound

the only thing that could beat the genius of coming up with the word cocktharian, might only be going decades without food. I dont know, Ill anxiously wait for wucorp to decide.

Palehorse, you're an idiot if you believe that this man lives off of air. Obviously, he's lying. You try doing this crap for a week and let's see if you survive.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-18-2011, 04:10 PM
Month. He has to go for a month without eating. People can go a few weeks without eating though they'll be emotionally dead in a few days. :p

3 minutes without any air. 3 days without any water. 3 weeks without any food. That's the standard guide. The hard records are like 74 days without food and 18 without water, but I'll go easy.

Palehorse, if you can go a full month without eating anything (you can drink as much water as you like where I'm concerned) and you feel better than you did before and are still healthy I'll buy you a hooker.

If you can prove you did so, I'll prove I can buy you a hooker.

LORD NOSE
10-18-2011, 05:14 PM
not eating is the shit

i bet most people here could not go 24 hours without food and water

food and drugs - the same shit

but i'm not stopping for 17 years - i be liking them fish sandwiches and shit

really don't need food as much as you think we do - feels better living withoput sometimes - no money no food = keys to heaven

Living-jism
10-18-2011, 05:19 PM
The body is made of the 4 great elements, earth, water, fire and wind. You can't survive without food to replenish your earth element.

Don't believe this non-eating stuff.

JASPER
10-18-2011, 05:34 PM
i be liking them fish sandwiches and shit
Word.

LORD NOSE
10-18-2011, 07:47 PM
The body is made of the 4 great elements, earth, water, fire and wind. You can't survive without food to replenish your earth element.

Don't believe this non-eating stuff.

eating too often is getting us put in the earth faster though

don't need to put as much earth in us to stay alive as we do

once a year

eat once a year

you may live forever

IrOnMaN
10-18-2011, 08:55 PM
eat once a year

He/she will be DEAD if they eat once a year. Even a dog can't survive that long without eating.

Also, depending in the city one is living in, the air is dirty as heck.

I know times are bad but giving up food should be the LAST thing a person should do. If you can't afford food, then just go to a food bank. I'm serious.

LORD NOSE
10-18-2011, 09:17 PM
you got a big gut ?

PALEFORCE
10-19-2011, 11:38 AM
these people are documented. I met a man named mony vital and he told me how hes in the book for going 6 months without food. Ive gone 30 days without eating and I can say, because Ive actually done it, thats key here, I felt great. I had more energy mentally and physically.

LORD NOSE
10-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Ive gone 30 days without eating and I can say, because Ive actually done it, thats key here, I felt great. I had more energy mentally and physically.

and in doing this, you realize that drinking juice is the same as eating food - then you realize as time goes by that breathing is the same as eating

IrOnMaN
10-19-2011, 04:10 PM
This is all nonsense. If a person doesn't eat, their can't FUNCTION properly! I swear, people will believe any bullshit that comes their way just so they can fit in.

JASPER
10-19-2011, 04:34 PM
I went without water and food for 7 months once, by just breathing really deep. I know it's possible. I don't know why you're all so skeptical.

IrOnMaN
10-19-2011, 04:42 PM
I went without water and food for 7 months once, by just breathing really deep.

Impossible!

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Anyone with a basic understanding of biology or organic chemistry realizes this is stupid as fuck.

JASPER
10-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Impossible!
It's like hibernation. You know animals can go for food and water for months. We're animals after all.

IrOnMaN
10-19-2011, 04:48 PM
Anyone with a basic understanding of biology or organic chemistry realizes this is stupid as fuck.

Thank you!

JASPER
10-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Fine then. Don't save money on groceries.

IrOnMaN
10-19-2011, 04:53 PM
It's like hibernation. You know animals can go for food and water for months. We're animals after all.

Humans don't hibernate, though.

JASPER
10-19-2011, 05:05 PM
They can hibernate. With the right food reserves you can.

check two
10-19-2011, 10:03 PM

Most fat people live in a perpetual state of hibernation and gluttony. How do you think they got so big?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-21-2011, 07:23 AM
hahaha at "eating is an acquired habit like smoking or drinking alcohol".

yeah, strange that mammals intake nutrition via the same means as we do, but oddly don't go through a period of rebellious binge drinking and smoking in their adolescence.

absolutely brilliant pale, keep these threads coming.

knewcheeze
10-21-2011, 11:42 AM
in your specific case its so you dont die of hyper homo erotic spermification

thanks for the video palehorse!!!!

knewcheeze
10-21-2011, 11:51 AM
these people are documented. I met a man named mony vital and he told me how hes in the book for going 6 months without food. Ive gone 30 days without eating and I can say, because Ive actually done it, thats key here, I felt great. I had more energy mentally and physically.

whut did you consume during those 30 days???

knewcheeze
10-21-2011, 11:57 AM
not eating is the shit

i bet most people here could not go 24 hours without food and water

food and drugs - the same shit

but i'm not stopping for 17 years - i be liking them fish sandwiches and shit

really don't need food as much as you think we do - feels better living withoput sometimes - no money no food = keys to heaven

this thread is remarkably timed like 60 second
cuz eye was supposed to start a fast on monday
om just fattining mah shelf up cuz its starting to get
cold out this mothafucka

yeah when day 5 rolls around on a fast where om
only drinkin water....dual perception like a mothafucka!!!!!

eye mean nowadays eye always have dual perception
but that fast creates such a noticable gap

its like you in the physical universe but you also
somewhere else....and you silently know that
that somewhere else is what is the most important...

D.projectile
10-22-2011, 08:51 AM
last month a did a 70hr fast..things like clouds and trees started to seem fascinating again

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-22-2011, 02:26 PM
this thread is remarkably timed like 60 second
cuz eye was supposed to start a fast on monday
om just fattining mah shelf up cuz its starting to get
cold out this mothafucka

yeah when day 5 rolls around on a fast where om
only drinkin water....dual perception like a mothafucka!!!!!

eye mean nowadays eye always have dual perception
but that fast creates such a noticable gap

its like you in the physical universe but you also
somewhere else....and you silently know that
that somewhere else is what is the most important...

hallucinations caused by low blood sugar?

PALEFORCE
10-23-2011, 12:12 PM
hahahahaha

Living-jism
10-24-2011, 01:01 AM
^Sigh... the thinking of process of people who "doesn't need religion!"

cutn' heads
10-24-2011, 08:45 AM
that dude is schizophrenic.

cutn' heads
10-24-2011, 11:38 AM
lmao...........

The lights in Oslo will mean nothing if you keep letting the Bio-machines convence you that what you see and feel is not what you are you actually seeing and feeling, but just another weather ballon or some thing.

So learn the art of divining. You can use the photo of me on my web site as a reference.
When you are able to detect the frequency of pure gold and diamond from my photo, only then will you be able to start thinking about trusting your own feelings or anyone else's.

As of Dec 21, 2010 the "Dark One's" dark light extended up to 200,000 light planes above the 5th dimension, which was a total surprise and shock to me and many on our side. I hadn't up that time, even thought about actually checking for "Dark Light" after all I had taken my body above 195,000 planes. Which is where I was when I went into the homeless shelter.

After getting my Blackbury Curve stolen, my penduluum disappeared about the same time, I felt it was no big deal. Surely I can trust my feelings now. Remembering the last time I checked with my penduluum my body was bathing in frequencies 195,000 light planes above the 5d Dimension. BIG MISSTAKE!!!

Only after barely surviving my stay in the shelter did I realize something had changed greatly and it definitely was not in my favour. (As I descibed my conditions previously in these writing above.)

I knew the only thing that could help me now is to get another penduluum. Losing that penduluum had suddenly become a "very big deal". Being in a world of free choice, I could take the little money I had and by cheap sleeping bag or buy a new penduluum. After all the pain I endured in that shelter I was definitely not ready to start trusting my feelings yet so getting a new penduluum won out over getting a sleeping. I had heard that death from freezing wasn't really that bad, so starting looking for a place to spend the night outside and a new penduluum. Because there was no way I would survived another night in the shelter.

I finally realized after getting the new penduluum that the "Dark Light" , with the aid of billion of dollars worth of chemtrail type chemicals, inside and outside the shelters, that their light had reached all the way up to 200,000 light planes above the 5th dimension. 5,000 light planes above where I was when I went into the shelter. And believe me that could have been a fatal missake for my body. Keeping the body out of harm's way is what's must important.

So get a penduluum, learn how to use it, as fast as you can and "don't leave home/bed without it."

So I've had to move my 5d body to light planes 500,000 planes above the 5th dimensional world so that these shafts of light cannot be removed.

THE DARK ONES HAVE HAD THOUSANDS OF YEAR AT THIS GAME AND BELIEVE ME YOU'ER NOT GOING TO FIGURE OUT THIS ONE (PROBLEM) BY READING A FEW BOOKS OR PREFORMING A FEW HOURS OF MEDITATION AND PRAYER ONCE IN AWHILE.

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP ME, DO ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD. SO FAR, THE DARK ONES HAVE BLOCKED EVERY SYSTEM BUT PAYPAL. I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ENOUGH HELP TO KEEP ME INSIDE PAST CHRISTMAS.

YOU ARE DEALING WITH BIO-MACHINES!!!

PALEFORCE
10-25-2011, 10:39 AM
LOL

heres another vid on breatharians

TRNEnr1EgBQ

knewcheeze
10-25-2011, 07:26 PM
hallucinations caused by low blood sugar?

well...eye get hallucinations off fasts....eye get em actually WHENEVER cuz om a CEER ssshuh-naw-meen? actually da unknowable(the spirit) gives em to da knowch

eye know what hallucinations look like....dual perception is not a hallucination at least from mah perspective....its more of like being somewhere and another place at once....."some where" is the physical universe and "another place" is like being inside a cocooon....but thats not the only configuration in which dual perception takes places....

mah blood sugar is fine....eye eat plenty of dates and fruits...when eye was young eye used to have low blood sugar though...so eye know what that feels like too....knowledge is silent....words only express it and alot of times inadequetly

JASPER
10-25-2011, 07:30 PM
aye.

7'smatrix
10-28-2011, 01:37 PM
This is all nonsense. If a person doesn't eat, their can't FUNCTION properly! I swear, people will believe any bullshit that comes their way just so they can fit in.

Why is that? Because you've been programmed with this kind of thinking? Or is it because your so enthralled with "this" world that its just the norm, the custom, for people to be eating 3-6 meals daily.

Fasting is KEY to anyone's Immune system. It has been shown through test, that eating at times deprives the body, especially the MIND. Think of it like this, the only organ in your body that never rests for a period of more than 24hrs is your stomach. And it's getting tired, and weary of all that crap ya'll put into it.

Try a 24hr fast, then another time try a 48hrs and so on, till you get to 3 days, by this time you'll feel like you've never felt before. Unless you can remember how agile and energized you were when you were 7.
Peace.

IrOnMaN
10-28-2011, 07:56 PM
Try a 24hr fast, then another time try a 48hrs and so on, till you get to 3 days, by this time you'll feel like you've never felt before. Unless you can remember how agile and energized you were when you were 7.
Peace.

Are you serious?!}:| How can I be energized if I do not EAT?

PALEFORCE
10-28-2011, 09:49 PM
t-moa, you are asking questions 7smatrix already answered,. Do you recognize that?

IrOnMaN
10-29-2011, 12:50 PM
t-moa, you are asking questions 7smatrix already answered,. Do you recognize that?

No, what you guys are saying is completely stupid and just plain ignorant. It seems that you people lack the knowledge of organic chemistry and the benefits of consuming food. If I don't eat, I can't think, I can't function properly, nor can I work out.

By you not eating, your body will start to malfunction. Organs will fail, depression, and you WILL destroy your metabolism! THINK, guys!

Tell the people who a hungry that this bullshit "Breatharianism" is good for them.

june181972
10-30-2011, 08:15 AM
The body only requires a certain amount of calories per day depending on one's level of activity. There is zero benefit to going over that amount. Everything we eat/drink has some level of poison in it. The liver, the kidneys, the endocrine system, the digetsive system all work to remove these poisons from our bodies everytime we eat/drink. This removal is not instant, it takes time. It takes upwards of 24 hours for a meal to completely digest. If one is eating 3,4,5,6 times a day, the body never has the chance to cleanse, and in essence heal itself from these poisons. So if one never "fasts," 2 things are happening: those organs that remove poisons are being over worked and stressed, and the poison is never even fully removed. Eat to live, don't live to eat.

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-30-2011, 04:05 PM
it's called the "basal metabolic rate"...just about everyone, regardless of how sedentary they are, still would require over 1000 calories just to live.

what "poisons" do water and vegetables have exactly?

alot of that "toxins in your body" talk is highly dubious and is just jargon that con-artists use to sell body cleanses that don't actually do much of anything...and eating multiple small meals and snacks a day is actually supposed to be better for your metabolism.

like what is the source of your info? I guess a greasy, heavy, meaty meal might take 24 hours to digest, but if i'm eating some raw turkey, raw veggies, some whole grain, and drinking some water, it's not really going to take that long. your body needs protein and vitamins, man. it's inescapable. air is not going to give you protein, electrolytes, or sugar.

i guess it depends on whether you listen to scientists and nutritionists or people who have no scientific background at all.

and wtf is up with the picture in your signature?

PALEFORCE
10-30-2011, 06:05 PM
i post doctors and scientist all the time and i posted a doctor in this thread who is a breatharan you fucking retard

PALEFORCE
10-30-2011, 06:13 PM
poisons in water? to start..dioxins, flouride, chlorine, bisphenol, medical and agricultural waste and a vast array of otther pharmaceuticals

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-30-2011, 06:42 PM
^lol those aren't naturally occuring in water, chief...i'm talking about H2O...where's the poisions in that?

not everybody drinks from a tap, cool guy, but thanks for playing.

PALEFORCE
10-30-2011, 06:43 PM
close to none. where you going to find water like that ? you got to buy fiji water which is like 1000 miles from any industrialization where you from?

RzaRectum
10-30-2011, 07:40 PM
No eating. Check.
Breath air. Check.
No Sleep. Check.
Lucid Sleeping (sparingly). Check.

So, lately I'm skinny, moody, tired, and want to eat a niggaz face off. Am I going to heaven?

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-30-2011, 08:04 PM
You are at 6.5 ether. you might want to breathe less to reach 7 ether.

RzaRectum
10-30-2011, 11:59 PM
Wait, I think it's prudent we flesh this out. I want to know how close the kids in 3rd world countries are to heaven.. you know, the one's on tv with donation sponsors and flies on their faces. How come no one's told them to breathe more air? Maybe they are?? They look so happy!

IrOnMaN
10-31-2011, 12:00 PM
I want to know how close the kids in 3rd world countries are to heaven.. you know, the one's on tv with donation sponsors and flies on their faces. How come no one's told them to breathe more air? Maybe they are?? They look so happy!

That's because they do not contain the resources to be true breatharians. Only millionaires and snot nose spoiled brats can actually do something as stupid as this.

Anyone supporting this crap is ignorant because they do not understand the dangers of not eating food. It's not my fault you guys don't have money for food.

june181972
10-31-2011, 05:03 PM
it's called the "basal metabolic rate"...just about everyone, regardless of how sedentary they are, still would require over 1000 calories just to live.
Makes senses
what "poisons" do water and vegetables have exactly?
Vegans take shits. I wouldn't assume that any water, bottled, filtered, whatever is 100% pure. I didn't mean "poison" as in something that would send one straight to the emergency room, only that which the body separates from the useful substances during the digestive process, the stuff that comes out when one goes to the bathroom
alot of that "toxins in your body" talk is highly dubious and is just jargon that con-artists use to sell body cleanses that don't actually do much of anything
Laxatives, fiber, fiber supplements, prune juice, etc.. all recommended and/or prescribed by doctors to help in removing from the body that which if left alone can be bad for one's health a.k.a "toxins"
...and eating multiple small meals and snacks a day is actually supposed to be better for your metabolism.
"supposed to be" but by no means is there some sweeping scientific consensus on this theory

like what is the source of your info? I guess a greasy, heavy, meaty meal might take 24 hours to digest, but if i'm eating some raw turkey, raw veggies, some whole grain, and drinking some water, it's not really going to take that long.
Digestion time varies depending on the individual. For most healthy adults, it's usually between 24 and 72 hours.Michael F. Picco, M.D.
The whole digestive system is around 9 meters long. In a healthy human adult this process can take between 24 and 72 hours. Food digestion physiology varies between individuals and upon other factors such as the characteristics of the food and size of the mealWikipedia of the word "digest." This particular paragraph was citation [16]
your body needs protein and vitamins, man. it's inescapable. air is not going to give you protein, electrolytes, or sugar.
It sure does, and air sure won't.
I never co-signed Breatharianism, I never heard of it until this thread. But those body systems involved in processing food should not be taxed by putting meal on top of an already undigested meal. The body will heal itself if given the chance. A 3 day fast is nothing for me, 72 hours no food, with maybe a glass of water or a Black coffee, little to no sugar.

i guess it depends on whether you listen to scientists and nutritionists or people who have no scientific background at all.
I listen to what my body tells me.

Dr. Simon Hurt
10-31-2011, 07:15 PM
thanks for the response.

JASPER
10-31-2011, 07:17 PM
Makes senses

Vegans take shits. I wouldn't assume that any water, bottled, filtered, whatever is 100% pure. I didn't mean "poison" as in something that would send one straight to the emergency room, only that which the body separates from the useful substances during the digestive process, the stuff that comes out when one goes to the bathroom

Laxatives, fiber, fiber supplements, prune juice, etc.. all recommended and/or prescribed by doctors to help in removing from the body that which if left alone can be bad for one's health a.k.a "toxins"

"supposed to be" but by no means is there some sweeping scientific consensus on this theory

Michael F. Picco, M.D.
Wikipedia of the word "digest." This particular paragraph was citation [16]

It sure does, and air sure won't.
I never co-signed Breatharianism, I never heard of it until this thread. But those body systems involved in processing food should not be taxed by putting meal on top of an already undigested meal. The body will heal itself if given the chance. A 3 day fast is nothing for me, 72 hours no food, with maybe a glass of water or a Black coffee, little to no sugar.

I listen to what my body tells me.Thanks for shutting up the critics dawg.

RzaRectum
11-01-2011, 12:33 AM
That's because they do not contain the resources to be true breatharians. Only millionaires and snot nose spoiled brats can actually do something as stupid as this.

Anyone supporting this crap is ignorant because they do not understand the dangers of not eating food. It's not my fault you guys don't have money for food.

Maybe I'm hallucinating, but I could have sworn seeing or hearing medical documentation that proves not eating causes nutritional deficiencies, weight loss, and eventually starvation. But that's just me..

Is this Breatharianism a "YOU NEVER NEED TO EAT AGAIN" type of program?, or a fasting program? I'm under the impression it's the first choice.

GReaDy
11-06-2011, 02:43 PM
lol whatever this guy was smoking i want it. he is prob high on something. there is no way a body can survive without body. human body is like a car. no petrol no wroom wroom. no food no life

there was a man in the news one day... Chinese guy..very old man was saying that he hasn't eaten anything and was talking about same things that dude in this video was...backstage he had a meal....guys all this is a lie. You need food to have energy. you need to sleep or your body will just die because no energy is present.

I strongly disagree with that guy in the video..soz

CEITEDMOFO
11-13-2011, 05:37 PM
THE DUDE IN THE VIDEOS WIKI

In 1983 he was reportedly observed leaving a Santa Cruz 7-Eleven with a Slurpee, hot dog and Twinkies.[24] He told Colors magazine in 2003 that he periodically breaks his fasting with a cheeseburger and a cola, explaining that when he's surrounded by junk culture and junk food, consuming them adds balance.[25]
ROFL

cutn' heads
11-14-2011, 06:49 AM
i saw this on the documentary channel over the weekend. it seems more legit than breatharianism.

ZM9iDdkKZ7M

Fatal Guillotine
01-09-2012, 11:46 AM
up

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-09-2012, 01:11 PM
i saw this on the documentary channel over the weekend. it seems more legit than breatharianism.

ZM9iDdkKZ7M

Anyone watched this?

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-14-2012, 08:26 AM

ZM9iDdkKZ7M

Full...

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/documentary/watch-online/play/7702/Eat-The-Sun

PALEFORCE
01-14-2012, 05:31 PM

ZM9iDdkKZ7M

they are the same thing

and i been posting links to the people in this video in this thread

and i been posting links awwww fuck it... im not wasting more time talking to you retards

Fatal Guillotine
01-14-2012, 05:33 PM
so what you're saying is sungazing = breatharianism?

PALEFORCE
01-14-2012, 05:34 PM
yea dude

its the same people, same pioneers

research the shit

they go hand in hand like peas in the pod

Fatal Guillotine
01-14-2012, 05:37 PM
im familiar with under the term sungazing good thread

check two
01-14-2012, 05:48 PM
XXy0JrUpXts

Sky Blue Bally Kid
01-15-2012, 05:10 PM
people living years and decades without food

Z3e5wueoN4U

Just realised, this guy is the same guy in the documentary who talks about lifting 1100 pound weights :)