Caper
10-18-2011, 02:21 AM
aC77HGZLTkA

Fatal Guillotine
10-20-2011, 11:14 AM
this brother gets the utmost respect from me

Fatal Guillotine
10-20-2011, 11:57 AM
my personal opinion is that more rappers need to get involved in philantrophy (techs has the omeid organization hes down with)

Living-jism
10-20-2011, 06:27 PM
More charities, less hatred.

7'smatrix
10-28-2011, 04:41 PM
This brother is on point, always has, nothing but respect. Willing one day we can meet for a build, i'm sure we'll blow our minds!

Peace.

Fatal Guillotine
10-29-2011, 10:14 AM
same here i.t. always seems to push the envelope and shows what needs to be done instead of just saying it

GReaDy
11-06-2011, 06:30 AM
People need open their eyes all around the world. People are blind or just scared, they don't see that the so known ''Government is pissing on us from the very top''. They literally take our money and tell us that it's for everyone or for good but about a 1/4 goes to the state which buys all these services to repair roads, to pay teachers, police and so on. 3/4 is shared between the politicians, mayors and then they share it with their accomplice. What we all need to do is demonstrate against the government so the south countries like Africa can finally get back on it's feet financially. We actually pay the government so they can buy all these fancy houses, cars, and stuff. Why do we pay them when we have smart people in the streets who actually could solve our global problems?

Peace to all who demonstrate, peace to Immortal Technique and peace to you!