PDA

View Full Version : Breaststroke&Butterfly doesn't impress the 15 year old girls at Haunted House

Art Vandelay
10-18-2011, 10:30 AM
fIURqe3dTrM

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Haha, funny vid. Honestly though, spooky houses are great for meeting girls. Real talk. The young are easily amused. Easily persuaded. In the past, Iíve met young girls during Halloween. Young girls that are still in bloom. The ones that are blossoming. Teen girls. Those are the ones I like. They have a certain smell to them. Iíve fantasized about their rooms. What teen girlís rooms look like. What their pillow smells like. How they sweat at night when they sleep. Their dirty hamper. It turns me on. When girls are frightened it turns me on. Their face, their smell. I imagine myself forcefully kissing them against their will.

JiggaGenious
10-19-2011, 01:35 AM
Haha, funny vid. Honestly though, spooky houses are great for meeting girls. Real talk. The young are easily amused. Easily persuaded. In the past, Iíve met young girls during Halloween. Young girls that are still in bloom. The ones that are blossoming. Teen girls. Those are the ones I like. They have a certain smell to them. Iíve fantasized about their rooms. What teen girlís rooms look like. What their pillow smells like. How they sweat at night when they sleep. Their dirty hamper. It turns me on. When girls are frightened it turns me on. Their face, their smell. I imagine myself forcefully kissing them against their will.

lol real talk