PDA

View Full Version : I will tell you a story about it later

BrokenWrists
10-19-2011, 11:04 PM
Even though im a herb, lets discuss Water Intoxication and Hyponatremia and its effects on the body and what would drive someone to drink too much water. I have experienced water intoxication from drinking 20 glasses of water in less than 2 hours. It changed my life forever. I will tell a story about it later. Not much is known about it. If anyone has any information on the subject it would be appreciated.

check two
10-19-2011, 11:09 PM
I knew a dude like that who had polydipsia, and kept drinking more and more water all the time, and he eventually died. He wasn't as weird as you either.

BrokenWrists
10-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Im sorry to hear that. Thank you for the information. What you see in me on an internet forum as "weird", i see as a sign of progress and greatness!

BrokenWrists
10-20-2011, 12:10 AM
Just a warning this is a strange and somewhat sick story. I was told by a freinds mom when i was in high school to drink 2 glasses of water when you wake up. I did so and noticed it made me deficate. To make a long story short i became obsessed with clearing my system out of all fecal matter. Since Wu corp had a thread on fasting i thought id give that a try. So i went days only eating 1 small meal. One day i woke up and kept drinking water and deficating non stop, which in turn gave me water intoxication. During the intoxication i saw visuals as if i was on mushrooms. I surely thought i was going to die. Everything was blurry and i was incredibly weak, i couldnt talk or move. I Peed out around 8 gallons of water, i narrowly escaped a catheter. I eventually was discharged and made it back home. Two days later i had a schizophrenic episode where i was hearing voices and seeing visuals at a rapid pace. It landed me in a psych ward and on anti-pychotics. I was obviously diagnosed with schizophrenia which was later determined a misdiagnosis.

RzaRectum
10-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Even though im a herb, lets discuss Water Intoxication and Hyponatremia and its effects on the body and what would drive someone to drink too much water. I have experienced water intoxication from drinking 20 glasses of water in less than 2 hours. It changed my life forever. I will tell a story about it later. Not much is known about it. If anyone has any information on the subject it would be appreciated.

Too much of anything is bad for you. Why is that such a mystery? Drink too much alcohol, eat too much salt, or intake too much oxygen and you'll find out what happens.

knewcheeze
10-21-2011, 11:16 AM
wow broken wrists...thats one hell of a assemblidge point movement you went through...drastic movement...lol...thanks for sharing that...yeah its good to drink water in the morning to help move da bowells...sumtimes owl drink 3 liters of water in the morning....people should be drinking their body weight in fluid ounces per day at least......so if you 234 pounds you should drink at least a gallon of water per day.....

one can defineatly over do it in clensing....its not good to overload the body....last october eye did a 7 day water fast....on the 3rd day eye suffered a nasty wrist injury playin basketaball with 85's but eye still kept going....eye was also drinking a glass of activated charcoal every day......by day 7 there was just tooo much toxins commin out....that activated charcoal is powerfull!!!!!

theheavens
10-21-2011, 01:20 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about water intoxication suicides. and yes, there have been (failed) attempts at it

Frank Sobotka
10-21-2011, 01:30 PM
I have periods where I drink gallons a day, never experienced any intoxication.

BrokenWrists
10-25-2011, 09:41 PM
CSI just had an episode about a female serial killer who tied up her victims used extasy and force fed them water to kill them.

joe@itagain
10-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Its amazing how miss guided information is received by miss guided people so easily. This guy started fasting because some person on a forum said so...Fasting is a spiritual act, and like everything else in life you needed to do your own research on fasting; history and all; So you know how your body will react to it.

MCF means your thinkin with ya head! - Cappadonna

BrokenWrists
10-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Its amazing how miss guided information is received by miss guided people so easily. This guy started fasting because some person on a forum said so...Fasting is a spiritual act, and like everything else in life you needed to do your own research on fasting; history and all; So you know how your body will react to it.

MCF means your thinkin with ya head! - Cappadonna

I agree, its like listening to Alex Jones and telling my phychiatrist some wild shit he says and ending up in psych ward. I wasnt the only one fasting here. That threads around here somewhere....

Thanks for the info and stories throught this thread!

food for thought
10-29-2011, 12:13 AM
lmao this kid is more fucked in the head that i previously thought

LMFAO @ he fasted after reading failhorses posts and ended up in a psych ward

aahahhah

i just had to say that

sunny delete this if u have to bro

BrokenWrists
10-29-2011, 12:22 AM

I dont follow failhorse threads. I ended up in a psych ward in 09.

Heres the fasting thread i followed:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9430&highlight=fasting

Also during the water intoxication my triglyceride and potassium levels were extremely low. So they had to be injected back into my body.

EAGLE EYE
10-29-2011, 12:47 PM
I once experienced intoxication from sour & gunpowder. It changed my life forever. I will tell a story about it later.

Uncle Steezo
10-29-2011, 06:52 PM
a few gallons of water in less than an hour can drown your cells.
fasting doesn't have to be spiritual. it can be strictly for health reasons.

i experienced intoxication from feta cheese and t-pain's album. i tell about it later.

diggy
10-29-2011, 08:35 PM

I wuz thinkin da same thing G.

BrokenWrists
10-31-2011, 07:08 PM
Not to mention i bruised my brain in a flipped car wreck going 60 asleep drunk which in turn created BrokenWrists. It changed my life forever, ill tell a story about it later. After that though i started drinking water a lot more while playing castlevania. It also swells you brain up.

food for thought
10-31-2011, 07:09 PM
lmao

RzaRectum
10-31-2011, 11:36 PM
Not to mention i bruised my brain in a flipped car wreck going 60 asleep drunk which in turn created BrokenWrists. It changed my life forever, ill tell a story about it later. After that though i started drinking water a lot more while playing castlevania. It also swells you brain up.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390631_196932873714096_126894987384552_444892_1339 427638_n.jpg

Interesting story.

diggy
04-27-2012, 12:11 AM
aaaaahhhahahhahahahahaha

KERZO
04-27-2012, 02:51 AM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110212230634/halofanon/images/7/70/Cool_story_bro.jpg

I once experienced intoxification from ingesting too much orange juice and jelly babies, I'll tell you about it later...

Robert
04-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Bahahahaha! Oh fuck! This forum never ceases to amaze me.

Robert
04-27-2012, 03:03 AM

aahahhah

i just had to say that

sunny delete this if u have to bro

Isn't that just the icing on the fucking cake? That, and proliferation of the phrase "I will tell you a story about it later".

EAGLE EYE
04-27-2012, 11:27 PM
I dont follow failhorse threads. I ended up in a psych ward in 09.

Heres the fasting thread i followed:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9430&highlight=fasting

My child, you don't need to explain yourself.