PDA

View Full Version : Some insight on how they lied us about Lybia.

Shogah
10-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Here is what french journalist and publicist Thierry Meyssan has to say on what is going on in Lybia after being sent there as a reporter. These are some experts that i translated, but i will provide the source which is in French.

http://www.voltairenet.org/Al-Jazeera-prepare-de-fausses

I've seen that those events that everybody talked about did not happen in reality, there was no revolution against Ghadaffi, there was something else...

Descision on war against Lybia was made 10 years ago, and it had nothing to do with these recent events as "arab spring". Right after 11 september, 4 days after it, Bush administration in Camp David meeting decided to invade 7 countries. Amongst them - Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran as the last one.

All these years Lybians were trying to negotiate and find common language with Washington in order to prevent the war... For United States it was crucial to settle in Lybia, to form a military base and spread in North Africa. As hard as Ghadafi tried he didn't achieve any results in negotiations. Right after Baghdad fall in 2003 America started with pressure on Lybia...

In lybia ghadafi had the support of the majority. I've been with many people who were traditionally inclined towards opposition, but nevertheless were supporting Ghadafi in fight against NATO agression because of the patriotic feelings that were spread in the country.
1. july in Tripoli there was magnificient gathering of 1.7 milion people. Knowing that Tripoli is the city of 1.5 milion people, this shows that many people across the country came to bring support for their country...

On the work of foreing reporters i can say only one: They all lied together. Those were journalists of big channels such as BBC, CNN, France 24... When we discussed who were real journalists and who were foreign agents i started searching on internet and found out that only people who were infront of cameras were journalists all others were military persons. When Lybian secret service decided to catch electronic mail of all the reporters working in the main press center, they discoverd unthinkable things. Even the real news reporters were in constant touch with MI-6, with Frech secret services, with Mosad...Secret sevices of Lybia came to a document which was published by a public military companu called Aegis. It was a form of manual which has the instructions on how to evacuate those "reporters" 3 hours before NATO starts bombing tripoli in fear that Ghadafi will take them as hostages. It became clear that all these news reporters were representing one single group working together...

Yes Ghadafi was a dictator that ruled 40 years and came to power by force, but this is about killing one nation and i wish all the luck and strength to Lybian people, God knows what faces them in the future.

And remember: The greatest trick that devil ever pulled is to convince everybody he didn't exist.

diggy
10-20-2011, 08:24 PM
So let me get this right: after 9-11, Libya was a target for invasion, yet this info is only coming out NOW - 10 years later? Reporters lied together?

I hardly believe this nonsense.

}:|

EAGLE EYE
10-20-2011, 10:17 PM
^

Agree to Agree

Shogah
10-21-2011, 03:13 AM
I don't know about that part, he says that William Clark revealed that plan but i found no info on that.

I agree that it is most probably not true, but the fact is that this was prepared long time ago, but i don't think it was that far ago especially 4 days after 9.11.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-21-2011, 06:16 AM
hahaha, how long term is the plan to invade Iran?

let's see if that happens in the next 50 years haha.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-21-2011, 06:18 AM
And remember: The greatest trick that devil ever pulled is to convince everybody he didn't exist.

hahaha, that was an amazingly appropriate way to conclude such a load of bullshit.

beautifulrock
10-21-2011, 06:51 AM
I believe it, because it syncs with PNAC and that think tank's plans for empire. The part about every reporter being "in on it" is horseshit though. Reporters are mindless pawns.

june181972
10-25-2011, 10:01 PM
Plotting a war on 1 of the most powerful men in the world for 10 years is not difficult to believe.

As Satan starts to uncover the depths of Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi's (may Allah be pleased with him) wealth and assets, the real reasons for this war become more and more apparent. Qadhafi's personal assets appear to be worth upwards of $200 Billion (U.S.)

What Satan won't tell you about Qadhafi, and how he used his wealth, is that he did things like spend $33 Billion (U.S.) on a dessert irrigation system that ran from Benghazi to Tripoli all the way to the Tunisian border. How he provided healthcare for all Libyans. And if Libya did not have the means to help with one's particular ailment, they would be financed to go to a another country to get the necessary treatment.

France is in blatant violation of U.N. Resolution 1970 by supplying arms to these so-called rebels.
The entire U.N. security council, whom Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi aptly labeled the terrorist council, is in violation of U.N. Resolution 1973. They had absolutely no intention of protecting Libyan civilians as said resolutions states.

The Wall Street Journal reported that these so-called rebels were openly engaging in ethnic cleansing. They called themselves, "The brigade for the purging of Black slaves".
blackstarnews.com/news/135/ARTICLE/7623/2011-09-13.html (http://blackstarnews.com/news/135/ARTICLE/7623/2011-09-13.html)
Some reports say that these so-called rebels were given $30 Billion (U.S.)

Many of these punk-ass, so-called Arabs, who are quick to bow down to the the traditional westerns powers, hated the fact that Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi loved Africa, the Black people in Africa, and Black people across the globe. So it is no surprise that these so-called Arab devils, got in bed with the western devils, to murder 1 of the greatest helpers of Black people the world has known in it's recent history.