PDA

View Full Version : Del The Funky Homosapien

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-26-2005, 09:09 PM
yo do you like this guy? and if you do,whats so good about him that makes you like him? i dont mean to sound like a hater, but i just aint feeling him, and i dont know why people like him for, but i respect their opinion, so can someone tell me please? or upload his best song?

tical2000
10-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Listen to BOTH SIDES OF THE BRAIN......DEL is an animal on the mic, original, raps about different shit............DEL is an underground legend

Prolifical ENG
10-26-2005, 09:17 PM
his first album is the first hip hop album that I heard back in 1991 on his album I Wish My Brother George Were Here.

Mistadobolina, mista bob dobolina....lol

I just like him....I dont know....maybe people just started listening to him because he is Ice Cube's cusin...and produced some of his stuff....who knows....

10-26-2005, 09:21 PM
i havent really listened to him, i just heard about him, and i heard his song on "think diffrently", that song "fragments", and im sorry but i wasnt really feelin it, hes here singin and shit, and he sounded like he was doing more talkin over the beat than rappin, and then after every verse he would say random shit and i was like wth? "perservation" was ok, i liked his flow on that shit, and his lyrics were str8, but i still didnt understand why people liked him so much, i think i need to get some of his solo cd's to understand how he really is, but i mean if he rapz like he did on "fragments", imo i think hes wack, im sorry.

Knicks
10-26-2005, 09:23 PM
son im a HUGE del fan, and i thought fragments was awful too, he jus didnt try at all.

check out Catch a Bad One or somthin

10-26-2005, 09:28 PM
son im a HUGE del fan, and i thought fragments was awful too, he jus didnt try at all.

check out Catch a Bad One or somthin
lol,like on "fragments", i dont know if he was trying to be funny or what, but wtf did he rap something,then talk about something mad random after every verse that has nothing to do with the verse he just finished, its like he had ADD when he made that song. i was dyin when he says " o tha movie was weak, i give it a thumbs down", i was dyin because of how random it was, i was like wtf? its like the producer asked him about a movie after he finished the verse, and forgot the record button was still on,and del told him about the movie, and then he was like o shit were still recordin? and the producers like nah yo fuck it, it sounds hot, lets leave it in,lmao, thats how random it was.

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 09:31 PM
Del is the man. He always rips shit up. listen to catch a bad one

Create
10-26-2005, 09:56 PM
I Heard He Was A Big Ytime Homo !!!

AK510
10-26-2005, 10:04 PM
his lyrics are definitely tight, but id say his best feature is his voice.

his raps are like syrup, slowing, but thick and slow. he's good, i'm actually listening to del right now.

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 10:07 PM
he looks gay but he mean on the mic.

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 10:07 PM
him and ice cube is cousins eh?

hellbound
10-26-2005, 10:09 PM
'I Wish My Brother George Were Here' is a crazy album

i wasnt feeling fragments ether...

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 10:12 PM
an his godfather is george clinton. i think he named that album after george clinton

10-26-2005, 10:32 PM
I Heard He Was A Big Ytime Homo !!!
yea my boi was saying hes literally gay, and that ice cube is embarassed of him, so he dont claim him as his cousion,and thats why not alot of people know. and he said theres proof that hes gay, listen to "preservation", and listen to his last verse on there, right near the end, he sounds gay. im just statin what he said, not me.lol.

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 10:52 PM
he is a wicked mc and he does that style of hip hop that i love just i seriously think he might be a homosexual

Knicks
10-26-2005, 10:55 PM
"so he dont claim him as his cousion,and thats why not alot of people know."

nah, Ice Cube executive produced his first album! n del actually PENNED alot of ice cubes solo joints.....today was a good day bein the mos famous

killabee_1993
10-26-2005, 10:57 PM
He is just an ill emcee. I first hear him on the first Gorillaz album. I liked his verses on Clint Eastwood, and I was like, who the hell is this dude? So, I looked him up and ordered the Deltron 3030 album. That album blew me away and Ive been a fan ever since. Since Deltron, I bought other related albums like the first Third Eye Vision and a Souls of Mischief album. They were both really good, and I just got No Need for Alarm in the mail. Del and the Heiroglyphics gave me a new respect for West Coast music. Until then, almost all the hip hop I listened to was from East Coast artists

Bedlam
10-26-2005, 11:18 PM
the only time i've heard Del was on the Gorillaz song Clint Eastwood. He was dope, but i havent looked into any of his other shit

Meta4
10-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Del is NASTY. One of the most original cats out there. He's just good, ya know. His shit on Think Differently was kinda weak though. I was disappointed.

jofR
10-27-2005, 03:31 AM
You HAVE tp check out the Deltron 3030 album he did with Automator and Kid Koala, that IS a real classic

Razorsharp
10-27-2005, 04:24 AM
i like him, but i have yet to cop both sides of the brain, i probably will, next time...peace

killabee_1993
10-27-2005, 05:54 AM
You HAVE tp check out the Deltron 3030 album he did with Automator and Kid Koala, that IS a real classic
Hell yeah man, that is definitely a classic

G-Gka-Genius
10-27-2005, 04:07 PM
check "if you must", its a pretty funny mess around song

n check out "no nuts" this song is so phat

Funk_Dock
10-27-2005, 05:37 PM
del is dope, i listen to hieroglyphics alot 'burnt' is a dope song dels verse is crazy his flow is different buts its original and sounds good

i still dont have any of dels single albums, anybody got any suggestions bout which i should get 1st?

tha god concept
10-27-2005, 05:42 PM
i got all dels shit.....

been listnin 2 del since "i wish my brother george was here" and back when he was part of the lench mob

not 2 many cats understand dels style....but hes one of the best original lyricists out there

"both sides of the brain" is an album any head should have

he kills it so bad " press rewind " is my fav track on the album

tha god concept
10-27-2005, 05:45 PM
del is dope, i listen to hieroglyphics alot 'burnt' is a dope song dels verse is crazy his flow is different buts its original and sounds good

i still dont have any of dels single albums, anybody got any suggestions bout which i should get 1st?
id cop " i wish my brother george was here" ....its his first album

then "catch a bad one" then "both sides of the brain" and "deltron 3030"

sum of the best hiphop out there is on those albums yo 4reel!!!!!!

tha god concept
10-27-2005, 05:50 PM
whoever is sayin del is gay doesnt no shit bout del.......he aint gay

the song "fragments" is about the bitch he was wit at the time.....im a huge del fan and i didnt like that track either.........honestly probly his only track i dont like

dels juss an odd ball yo.....unique

we need more reel hiphop rite.?? thats what everyones always sayin.......

well dels reel mutha fuckin hiphop yo

droppin science on ya ass

iNtell3kT
10-27-2005, 05:52 PM
check out the song

Push Button Objects Ft. Del & Mr. Lif - 360 Degrees

DConcorde
10-27-2005, 08:54 PM
I like No Need for Alarm album a lot and Deltron is dope too.

whitey
10-27-2005, 10:12 PM
i think i got most all his joints. del is real nasty though.

definatly tear most rappers out there a new one.

40s_and_blunts
10-28-2005, 12:38 AM
Del's best album is Future Development. Fact.

37thchamber
10-29-2005, 04:07 AM
YO DEL IS ONE OF THE BEST LYRACIST EVER! all his shit is golden, every fuckn track he touches is just pure dope , dudes genius plain and simple! hit me up ill get ya all the del shit even unreleased and rare shit

DARKITECH ZERO
10-29-2005, 06:16 AM
HANDS DOWN, DEL IS THE BEST MC FROM THE WEST COAST, RIGHT NOW.
COMMERCIAL, UNDERGROUND, WHATEVER. DEL IS A HIP HOP GOD.

bringoutthegimp
10-29-2005, 07:28 AM
i havent really listened to him, i just heard about him, and i heard his song on "think diffrently", that song "fragments", and im sorry but i wasnt really feelin it, hes here singin and shit, and he sounded like he was doing more talkin over the beat than rappin, and then after every verse he would say random shit and i was like wth? "perservation" was ok, i liked his flow on that shit, and his lyrics were str8, but i still didnt understand why people liked him so much, i think i need to get some of his solo cd's to understand how he really is, but i mean if he rapz like he did on "fragments", imo i think hes wack, im sorry. how the fuck are you going to judge an artist from 1 song? idiot

check out future development, its one of my favourite albums of all time

MILF DOOM
10-29-2005, 08:14 AM
deltron 3030 is classsic

10-29-2005, 12:06 PM
how the fuck are you going to judge an artist from 1 song? idiot

check out future development, its one of my favourite albums of all time
muh fucka, it was 2 songs, u fuckin penis, ur da fuckin idiot wit ur cookie monster avatar,fuckin clown.

bringoutthegimp
10-29-2005, 12:28 PM
muh fucka, it was 2 songs, u fuckin penis, ur da fuckin idiot wit ur cookie monster avatar,fuckin clown. HAHA oooh 2 songs, big difference, fuckin herb

10-29-2005, 02:11 PM
HAHA oooh 2 songs, big difference, fuckin herb
yeah, but who has a cookie monster avatar? shut the fuck up, i cant even take you seriously with that avatar.

RynMur
10-30-2005, 04:10 AM
he has some nice lyrics, but im not really fellin his style for a whole album. he's good for getting featured on a track or two for someone's album.