PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing shit you've done

ShaDynasty
10-21-2011, 06:27 PM
Whats the worst thing you ever done, that was just disgusting or mean that when you look back at it you feel bad?

I've got more than a few but I'll start with:

Masturbated in a public swimming pool. Fuck my ass! Even thinking about this now I can't come up with any explanation why I did this. Basically I had shorts on and my hand down them and its not like there was a few people there, there was probably 50 people there. And i'm there jacking off, I guess I must have figured that the angle of the water would make it seem like I wasn't doing anything. I have no idea if anyone knew. So there was a few young girls I was watching throw a beach ball and I was paddling with one arm towards them and shit. So I guess there was a glob of my seed floating around the pool that probably landed on a 5 year old or some old lady.

Its one of those fucked up things that when I'm really feeling good about myself I'll remember and cringe and feel horrible for a few minutes.

tekunique
10-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Whats the worst thing you ever done, that was just disgusting or mean that when you look back at it you feel bad?

I've got more than a few but I'll start with:

Masturbated in a public swimming pool. Fuck my ass! Even thinking about this now I can't come up with any explanation why I did this. Basically I had shorts on and my hand down them and its not like there was a few people there, there was probably 50 people there. And i'm there jacking off, I guess I must have figured that the angle of the water would make it seem like I wasn't doing anything. I have no idea if anyone knew. So there was a few young girls I was watching throw a beach ball and I was paddling with one arm towards them and shit. So I guess there was a glob of my seed floating around the pool that probably landed on a 5 year old or some old lady.

Its one of those fucked up things that when I'm really feeling good about myself I'll remember and cringe and feel horrible for a few minutes.

LMFAO !! hahahahahahah

wow thats awesome bro, you totally ninja-bated public pool style IN the fucking water while being involved with the free hand.. ahahahahahah thats fucking classic bro...

its funnier that you feel guilty for doing it LOL... at least you know you aint got serial killer tendencies kid..

ShaDynasty
10-21-2011, 07:05 PM
I was 15 or around that age I think. Its actually worse than that cos I was having a day out with my mother, aunt and cousins and they were sitting around the pool.

Its not so much that I feel guilty, I just feel uncool about it, and things like this I just start thinking about always on a good day I'll think of some horrible thing I did or said to someone, I got more.

I wanna know though does everyone else have this, like little fucking reminders that you're kind of weird sometimes that come along to fuck with you?

Frank Sobotka
10-21-2011, 07:08 PM
Do drunk experiences count?

Tecknowledgist
10-21-2011, 07:20 PM
i rubbed one out in the dentist chair once when i was like 12. the chick brought me in there and then fucked off forever, i was in there for like half an hour by myself. i thought, hey, why not?! i shudder at the thought now because somebody could have walked in at any second and i would have been caught with my hand down my pants, halfway to narnia. i bust in my pants and everything yo! then i got three teeth pulled and it hurt real bad. lifestylez of a ghetto child

ShaDynasty
10-21-2011, 07:21 PM
I guess in my mind personally I can forgive drunk incidents more easily but they still count. I get that sometimes though, like when I was 20 out in the club with a few people and my friend introduced me to his new girlfriend. I had drank beers and vodka and red bull that night and I was well I was drunk obviously. But with the red bull, it sort of counteracts it so you're not falling asleep and getting sloppy. And they had only been dating a month but I spent the night telling her about this guy and how he had told me that he was bi-curious and this horrible story of how when we were at school this bully David had stole all his clothes while he was changing, and he had had to walk home naked in the freezing cold. She had went home alone and I still don't think my friend knows what happened but they stopped dating basically and even though I was acting like a complete asshole she fucked me a couple of weeks after. So occassionally I'll be talking to the guy and he'll talk about his girlfriend or he'll say i'm a good friend and I remember the shit that had happened and feel like a complete asshole.

Tecknowledgist
10-21-2011, 07:27 PM
^jerking off in a dentist chair is one thing but that's just despicable

ShaDynasty
10-21-2011, 07:29 PM
i rubbed one out in the dentist chair once when i was like 12. the chick brought me in there and then fucked off forever, i was in there for like half an hour by myself. i thought, hey, why not?! i shudder at the thought now because somebody could have walked in at any second and i would have been caught with my hand down my pants, halfway to narnia. i bust in my pants and everything yo! then i got three teeth pulled and it hurt real bad. lifestylez of a ghetto child

Ease the pain son! If you could have timed it for the tooth pulling moment that would have been dope.

Last year I had a super hot female dentist examining me, I was lying down and her tits were resting on my arm as she looked in my mouth, haha I got a noticeable boner. At first I tried to move my legs to cover it up, but it wouldn't have worked. She never said anything and she kept putting her tits there, weird.

ShaDynasty
10-21-2011, 07:31 PM
^jerking off in a dentist chair is one thing but that's just despicable

I was drunk, I (probably) would have been more subtle about it if I was sober.

tekunique
10-21-2011, 07:36 PM
no need to be shamed of this at all, shit was just gangsta !

LOL @ them might having video cameras and re-watching a 12yr old kid bustin all over his pants.. ahaha

CEITEDMOFO
10-21-2011, 07:43 PM
THIS ISNT A THREAD TO POST ON WUCORp

WUCORP IS LIKE FEMALES, IF YOU TELL A FEMALE A BAD THING ABOUT YOURSELF DURING PILLOWTALK THERE GONNA ALWAYS BRING UP TO DISS YOU OR DISS YOUR MOMS

WUCORP HAS NOTHING ON ME
WHAT ARE THEY GONNA SAY " OH HEAT GOD YOU GOT A 82 INCH TV, OH HEAT ROCKS YOU WE WORSHIPPED ONE OF THE UGLIEST CHICKS YOU REJECTED
YO HEAT ALLAH YOUR A MULTITHOUSANDAIRE " LMAO

SO THEY MADE UP THAT I HAVE KITCHEN TILES FOR MY LIVING ROOM WHICH I WISH I DID CAUSE I WOULD HAVE MADE THEM CLEAN ASS SHIT WIT MR CLEAN
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfPT_j8NTU2RdtDwZCk01NFGe3Led89 Ho8VXrPmxbjW-IhdRPSK5gfdVYFKw

THINKING ABOUT STUFF U REGRET MAKES U LOOK OLD LIKE LOUIS CIPHER, CHECK TWO , & DICKy

PEACE GOD
ROeUQWe7SFc&start=5

tekunique
10-21-2011, 07:46 PM
LOL @ having "pillow talks" ahaha

ShaDynasty
10-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Not saying I regret anything Ceited, its just annoying when my own imperfections confront me.

Of course if you live in a dreamworld where you're a rich guy with mad hoes like Ceited then its not going to bother you.

JASPER
10-21-2011, 07:54 PM
I once stole a life size cardboard cut out from the Lizzie McGuire movie. I took it home as a trophy of my courage/not giving a fuck. I felt it was justified, because the theater once sold me popcorn I got very sick from.
At home, I started treating the cardboard Lizzie as my girlfriend. At first I kissed her goodnight and talked to her. Then I started cuddling with her and shared my bed with her. One night when I got horny and couldn't sleep, I jacked off to her and shot my load on her face. Right after coming all over her eyes and hair, I apologized to her profusely as I wiped the cum off with my sleeve.
But it was too late. Lizzie McGuire had become my cum rag and many loads later I had to say goodbye to my molded carton girlfriend and threw her into the fireplace. Didn't even recycle.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Probably when I was drunk at a kids house party (nothing Hollywood, but easily and I did an epic panty raid in his Mother and hot younger sister's room. I'm pretty sure I rubbed my sweaty scrotum all across their bras and panties and beat off in one of them and I stole a pair of his sister's underwear. In the scheme of things I was one of the nicest kids at that party. We literally drank all his parent's alcohol and one kid stole a bunch of shit and mad shit got broken inside. One dude seriously got hit with a ninja star they were playing with in the woods out back and I used my drunken monk style to stop the bleeding and keep him from having to go to the hospital and ruining the party. (Which personally I think counts as redemption for the bullshit I'd just done.)

I had had some shots, like a dozen beers and a bottle of wine, I had sex with a girl in the kid's room on his floor. I made him drive me home at like 3 AM because I didn't want to crash at his house and I never told anyone about my panty raid. I think I still have the panties in my room stuffed in a drawer with all my empty tins of dip, weed paraphernalia, and crusty sports illustrated swim suit editions.

MaskedAvenger
10-22-2011, 01:08 AM
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha @ chevy

and Sosa nuttin in a public pool

RzaRectum
10-22-2011, 01:51 AM
Probably when I was drunk at a kids house party (nothing Hollywood, but easily and I did an epic panty raid in his Mother and hot younger sister's room. I'm pretty sure I rubbed my sweaty scrotum all across their bras and panties and beat off in one of them and I stole a pair of his sister's underwear. In the scheme of things I was one of the nicest kids at that party. We literally drank all his parent's alcohol and one kid stole a bunch of shit and mad shit got broken inside. One dude seriously got hit with a ninja star they were playing with in the woods out back and I used my drunken monk style to stop the bleeding and keep him from having to go to the hospital and ruining the party. (Which personally I think counts as redemption for the bullshit I'd just done.)

I had had some shots, like a dozen beers and a bottle of wine, I had sex with a girl in the kid's room on his floor. I made him drive me home at like 3 AM because I didn't want to crash at his house and I never told anyone about my panty raid. I think I still have the panties in my room stuffed in a drawer with all my empty tins of dip, weed paraphernalia, and crusty sports illustrated swim suit editions.

So, this is how your friends acted in highschool? I think you're stretching the kid status just a bit here.. :lmao:

JASPER
10-22-2011, 11:03 AM
I went to see a movie at the local cinema. I was a couple of minutes late and the trailers and commercials were about to end and the movie was about to begin. As I enter the theater, the whole crowd turns to look at me.
Making me feel awkward and autistic.
All of a sudden, one movie goer shouts "HOLY SHIT, HE'S ALONE!". The whole theater burst out in laugher as I take my seat.
During the opening credits I hear people whispering just loud enough for me to hear "weirdo", "creeper" and "loser" at me. I felt like dying. This went on throughout the rest of the movie and I just closed my eyes hoping they would stop.
After the movie, the entire audience mobs me in the hallway. They start dancing in circles around me, chanting deliriously. They start singing a nursery rhyme about how only virgins go to the movies alone and how I should kill myself. I can't get away because they've joined hands and won't let me through.
Some of 'm start throwing their drinks and candy at me. One of 'm yells "HAHAHA, LOOK AT THE LOSER GETTING STICKY!"
Then two ushers come by to see what this commotion is all about. They look angry, but once they see me in the middle of the crowd, the Mexican looking usher says "Wait, did this fucker come here alone?"
Then both ushers join in and start using supersoakers to shoot artificial butter at me. At this point I'm lying on the ground in the fetal position, sobbing and sucking my thumb.
I'm completely covered in soda, butter and bits of candy. One black guy hollered "NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE" and laughs. The dancing and chanting continues for 5 hours before the crowd disperses. The cinema manager comes by and steals the spaghetti out of my fannypack and yells at me to get the fuck out of here. All I can do is whimper "yes sir". I think the movie was Cloverfield.

MaskedAvenger
10-22-2011, 11:43 AM
lol

Socrates92
10-22-2011, 12:38 PM
^^ahahahahaha wow

CEITEDMOFO
10-22-2011, 02:26 PM
LOL JASP COPY AND PASTES HIS STORIES LIKE THE ONE ABOUT THE LIL GIRL INTO POKeMON

JASPER
10-22-2011, 05:37 PM
I didn't copy paste shit, faggit. Shit's all original, nigga. Go google that shit, homo. Fucking Ceited Cholo.

cutn' heads
10-22-2011, 05:53 PM
i sometimes have problems with public urination. so i was at a football game and went to piss. the bathroom was packed and there were lines for the urinals. long lines. i finally get to one and cannot piss. im trying so hard and that shit wont come out. im doing everything i can to take my mind off the situation. nothing. then the guy behind yells " hey, what do ya got a PSL on that thing?". and the whole bathroom, like 100 people, start laughing. loud too. i just zipped up an walked out.

JASPER
10-22-2011, 06:06 PM
i sometimes have problems with public urination. so i was at a football game and went to piss. the bathroom was packed and there were lines for the urinals. long lines. i finally get to one and cannot piss. im trying so hard and that shit wont come out. im doing everything i can to take my mind off the situation. nothing. then the guy behind yells " hey, what do ya got a PSL on that thing?". and the whole bathroom, like 100 people, start laughing. loud too. i just zipped up an walked out.
Public urination can be a bitch. I once pissed against a tourist bus in Amsterdam. I thought the bus was vacant because it was parked. Turned out to be full of Asian tourists and the windows were slightly tinted. Didn't notice until I saw flashes of their cameras go off from inside the bus.
I was stoned enough to walk it out like nothing happened. This happened during Corpsterdam.
Also, one time I was at the red light district, I saw a hot Italian looking girl and wanted to fuck her. So I went inside and paid her 50. She started unzipping my pants and rubbing my dick through my underwear till I was fully hard.
She then pulled down my undies and told me to ly down on the bed. Then she unpacked a condom and put it on my dick. I said wait, I have to pee. I couldn't get the condom off in time and peed inside the condom. Looked like a water balloon hanging from my dick.
She was grossed out and told me to get the fuck out.

cutn' heads
10-22-2011, 06:12 PM
i hope you got your 50 back.

JASPER
10-22-2011, 06:15 PM
i hope you got your 50 back.
Nah I didn't. Worst thing was walking all the way back to the train station with a lukewarm piss filled condom in my pants. It wasn't until I got to the trains bathroom that I removed it from my dick.

CEITEDMOFO
10-22-2011, 06:17 PM
I didn't copy paste shit, faggit. Shit's all original, nigga. Go google that shit, homo. Fucking Ceited Cholo.

http://3432-philly.voxcdn.com/files/2011/02/obama-you-mad.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
10-22-2011, 06:17 PM
when i was 8 i went with my aunt and cousins to Cedar Point, which is the best and biggest amusement park in the world, located in Sandusky, Ohio.

Being that this was around '89, the Magnum XL 2000 was the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world at that time....

...and the line to ride it was 2.5 to 3 hours....So here i am, waiting in this line that winds back and forth seeing the same douchebag faces every fucking row and the whole time I gotta piss like a racehorse.

Now there was a port-o-potty but i didnt want to lose my place in line, and beings 8 years old, no one would believe me anyway. So I held it.

This occuring during the first half hour.

So 2.5 hours later, my bladder literally is going to explode. I have never had to piss so bad in my life.

Finally, we get to the ride, and I take a seat on the coaster. The increased pressure and excitement led up to a very irrational (rational to me at the time) decision.

I decided to piss on the coaster.

Luckily, this was back in the days when shorts were still short, so i positioned my weiner so i wouldnt get that much piss on them...and let loose in the seat.

It felt so fucking good. biggest relief in the world, pllus i got to enjoy the ride. I wish i could go back and buy one of the pictures they take of you on the coaster, that you cant buy for 10 dollars. My face would have been priceless.

My shorts still were wet tho, and i blaimed it on a water ride we went on later. I really dont remember how i got out of explaining it.

Everyone probly knew i pissed my pants, but I think I had convinced myself no one noticed and frankly, i didnt give a fuck. They would have done the same.

Fin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnum_XL-200

JASPER
10-22-2011, 06:25 PM
hahahahahahaahaa

Olive Oil Goombah
10-22-2011, 06:25 PM
xBUMy7JM6X8

ShaDynasty
10-22-2011, 06:26 PM

So where did you piss?! I have to know how the story ends! lol

Public urination can be a bitch. I once pissed against a tourist bus in Amsterdam. I thought the bus was vacant because it was parked. Turned out to be full of Asian tourists and the windows were slightly tinted. Didn't notice until I saw flashes of their cameras go off from inside the bus.
I was stoned enough to walk it out like nothing happened. This happened during Corpsterdam.
Also, one time I was at the red light district, I saw a hot Italian looking girl and wanted to fuck her. So I went inside and paid her 50. She started unzipping my pants and rubbing my dick through my underwear till I was fully hard.
She then pulled down my undies and told me to ly down on the bed. Then she unpacked a condom and put it on my dick. I said wait, I have to pee. I couldn't get the condom off in time and peed inside the condom. Looked like a water balloon hanging from my dick.
She was grossed out and told me to get the fuck out.

Thats like Alan Partidge getting a hooker haha

I was at a heavy metal concert once (I hate the music, but some people dragged me to see it) and I went in the overcowded bathroom twice before I could finally pee. Thing is I had to go, it was actually painful but all the people in there (including one guy hurling on the floor) just threw me off.

haha oh heres another drunk urination one, I pissed in the middle of a patch of grass in front of the airport where people are picking/dropping people. Late at night but the place is brightly lit, I don't know if it had anything to do with me getting fired, but its possible.

ShaDynasty
10-22-2011, 06:31 PM
when i was 8 i went with my aunt and cousins to Cedar Point, which is the best and biggest amusement park in the world, located in Sandusky, Ohio.

Being that this was around '89, the Magnum XL 2000 was the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world at that time....

...and the line to ride it was 2.5 to 3 hours....So here i am, waiting in this line that winds back and forth seeing the same douchebag faces every fucking row and the whole time I gotta piss...

made me laugh dicky, you think the piss hit people below or behind you on the ride? Cos that would instantly fucking ruin the thrill of the ride for me.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-22-2011, 06:33 PM
no i pissed right when i got on the ride...i posted the video as a reference.....as you can see, there is ample time to urinate before you go down that first big hill.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-22-2011, 06:35 PM
as you can see....ample time. Now imagine being on this ride, sitting next to an 8 year old....while he pisses himself. Not out of embarassment, but out of sheer relief. A kid who is actually happy he did it, and is now going to spend the next 2 minutes and 30 seconds of his life as carefree and happy as ever.

xBUMy7JM6X8

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-22-2011, 06:39 PM
So, this is how your friends acted in highschool? I think you're stretching the kid status just a bit here.. :lmao:

I think these "ghetto black folks" don't fully understand the level of shenanigans that wealthy white kids regularly accomplish. The kid who threw the party barely even got in trouble even though his house got trashed. That was the second night we partied there. Easily like a 4,000 square foot house on a lot of land in a rural town so there was no risk of the police. His parents went away for a long weekend. We had like 10 thirty racks and then we raided his booze.

Guy almost got murdered that night with a wine bottle but I broke up the fight. Dude was so drunk it was epic. One kid was like "That chick you took upstairs did you fuck her?" and the other guy was like "No, don't ask me about it." and then he was like "Why won't you just tell me that you fucked her dude, you obviously did." and the other dude was like "I didn't." and then he was like "stop fucking lying." and he was like "I'm not a fucking liar!" And they they started to push and one kid was holding a bottle and I jumped in and calmed them down. It was funny because they were good friends they were totally fucked up.

Turns out she got naked for him and shit but she wouldn't fuck him unless he told her he loved her. That's how drunk she was and he was like "fuck that" and left. We all had a good laugh about the situation when we sobered up a bit and were smoking twenty sevs on the porch. Girl was crazy. She accidentally bit my friends dick when she was giving him head on another occasion. Now she's in a sorority or something.

ShaDynasty
10-22-2011, 06:42 PM
haha

diggy
10-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Funny how most of these stories involve private parts and bodily fluids.

cutn' heads
10-23-2011, 07:30 AM
So where did you piss?! I have to know how the story ends! lol

its anti-climatic. i just waited til' the line died down and went back later. this time i made sure to get a stall.

ShaDynasty
10-23-2011, 05:27 PM
its anti-climatic. i just waited til' the line died down and went back later. this time i made sure to get a stall.

haha sneaked back in after the villain had gone. Its such a relief to finally take that piss in comfort.

Tecknowledgist
10-23-2011, 06:25 PM
i'm actually proud of this story but i'll post it here anyway. earlier this year, i went to the club on a saturday and stayed there until last call at 2. everyone was chillin on the sidewalk until like 3, and i had to fuckin piss so bad. so i went in the back alley behind the club and started pissin in the snow. i look over and see a cop cruiser right at the end of the alley. i was like fuuuuck so i zipped up and ran out the other side of the alley, hoping they hadn't seen me.

when i get back out in front of the club, i see them get out of the cruiser and started walking towards me. instinctively i just started running, and they tackled me in front of everybody, cuffed me, and took me back to the station. everybody was chanting my name as i got hauled off LOL

i was sitting in the back of the cop car, just so pissed at them for arresting me over NOTHING, and I had no way of getting back at them in cuffs, so in a split-second judgement call, i straight up pissed my pants right in the back seat of the car so they would have to clean it. it didn't make as big of a mess as i was hoping because i had jeans on, but there was still piss all over the seat.

they went to take me out of the car like "alright, come with us-- OH C'MON!!!"

got a $65 ticket and a night in the drunktank. it was worth it though, fuck em

ShaDynasty
10-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Can someone rename this thread 'The Piss & Cum thread'.

haha thats gutsy pissing in a cop car

Olive Oil Goombah
10-23-2011, 06:29 PM
way to stick it to the Man pee pants!!!

RzaRectum
10-23-2011, 08:47 PM

Really?.. *D

:list:

http://archive.easymodo.net/jp/thread/7922869
http://archive.gentoomen.org/cgi-board.pl/tv/thread/18791200

CEITEDMOFO
10-23-2011, 09:34 PM
RZARECTuMPWNDED

Dirty Knowledge
10-23-2011, 11:11 PM
when i was 8 i went with my aunt...

We all know you got an even more embarrassing story

Like when you went to that Cavs game a few years ago

http://ihatelebronjames.com/oldwebsite/images/skinny%20tool%20of%20a%20cavs%20fan.jpg

JASPER
10-24-2011, 07:44 AM
Really?.. *D

:list:

http://archive.easymodo.net/jp/thread/7922869
http://archive.gentoomen.org/cgi-board.pl/tv/thread/18791200
Yeah nigga, that my post. I posted that shit at 4chan in august or something. Fucking zips be copying my shit.

diggy
10-24-2011, 11:18 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/bread3.jpg

SKAMPOE
10-24-2011, 11:51 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_144644042e84b4ac6cefb75777ebfd-2.jpg