PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Sinatra and M.O.D Present:"Black Alchemy" EP

Sleep Sinatra
10-25-2011, 03:21 PM
"Black Alchemy" EP produced by M.O.D

www.sleepsinatra1.bandcamp.com (http://www.sleepsinatra1.bandcamp.com)

5 Track EP

Mixed and Mastered by M.O.D

All beats produced by M.O.D (track 4 co-produced by Exxxon)

All Feed Back is Appreciated, i'll try and get the cover and a direct link up soon as possible

PEACE

H.Notik
10-25-2011, 04:05 PM
I rocked the 1st track for My EP with MOD. wtf no love? just cuz I'm not posting tracks doesn't mean I'm not working on my joints.

I guess that's how it goes huh?

Regardless Dust and Ashes is the standout joint IMO really feeling that joint for sure. MOD laced up the beats nicely. You're flow is right in the pocket throughout the whole joint. Nice tape Sleep...Peace.

Sleep Sinatra
10-25-2011, 04:40 PM
I rocked the 1st track for My EP with MOD. wtf no love? just cuz I'm not posting tracks doesn't mean I'm not working on my joints.

I guess that's how it goes huh?

Regardless Dust and Ashes is the standout joint IMO really feeling that joint for sure. MOD laced up the beats nicely. You're flow is right in the pocket throughout the whole joint. Nice tape Sleep...Peace.

Notik ive had "Spiritual Form" finished for some time now, me and M.O.D been building on this project since i got out, sorry if theres any confusion.

i appreciate the love though yo

Mumm Ra
10-25-2011, 05:00 PM
illll

spiritual form and avenue archery are my favorites

actually that archery beat is ridiculously fucking dope to me

M.O.D.
10-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Heres Tha Mediafire link ya'll

http://www.mediafire.com/?065tq2yvzfdcb43 (http://www.mediafire.com/?065tq2yvzfdcb43)

Sleep Sinatra
10-25-2011, 07:53 PM
good looks G

Caper
10-25-2011, 11:48 PM
nice word play on the tracks . that first track really captured my attention right off the back. im feeling all the beats they ill

The Prime Sithesizah
10-26-2011, 04:23 PM
First thing I did soon as I logged in was download this!!!

Jonny Details
10-26-2011, 04:32 PM
damn spiritual form that shit is ridiculous u dudes r a lethal combo! PEACE FAM im tuned into y'all

Sleep Sinatra
10-26-2011, 10:30 PM
i appreciate all the love so far,glad people are vibing with this joint

any bloggers that come on here please feel free to throw this up on your blog,it'd be greatly appreciated

obServant
10-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Yo i downloaded last night listened to it this morning all these tracks are neck breakers yo straight up all dope beats sleep hard bodied all of them PEACE sons.

Sleep Sinatra
10-31-2011, 07:02 PM
Yo i downloaded last night listened to it this morning all these tracks are neck breakers yo straight up all dope beats sleep hard bodied all of them PEACE sons.

good looks my dude

DrunkenMasta303
11-01-2011, 07:48 AM
sorry my friend but im gonna keep it real with u...ur flow almost made me fall asleep, not sure if u do this on purpose because ur name is sleep sinatra lol, idunno but u got the same rhyme patterns/the same rhythm the same voice tone on every track on every line, it sounds like ur just talkin over the beat after smokin a blunt lol, put some more ENERGY into it

i like ur lyrics tho, deep shit, and u have an almost professional sounding recording quality everything sounds crystal clear!

Sleep Sinatra
11-01-2011, 01:17 PM
sorry my friend but im gonna keep it real with u...ur flow almost made me fall asleep, not sure if u do this on purpose because ur name is sleep sinatra lol, idunno but u got the same rhyme patterns/the same rhythm the same voice tone on every track on every line, it sounds like ur just talkin over the beat after smokin a blunt lol, put some more ENERGY into it

i like ur lyrics tho, deep shit, and u have an almost professional sounding recording quality everything sounds crystal clear!

i appreciate you giving honest feedback, with this project i actually wanted to give listeners a more laid back,calm flow. so in a sense yes thats what i was going for.

if you wanna hear some more live shit refer to my last EP "The Reaper Cometh". its much more on the Grimey/High Energy tip.

good looks on the feedback

White_Mouse
11-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Classic release, headz gotta listen for the truth, you're delivering it nicely here, looking forward to more releases
PIECE

Poison Flowerz!
11-04-2011, 03:33 PM

M.O.D.
11-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Downloading, i would step on a kitten too have the work ethic of mod
Peace God

Sleep Sinatra
11-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Downloading, i would step on a kitten too have the work ethic of mod

haha my Ninja Gets it in! good looks on the DL too i appreciate that hope u enjoy.

Sleep Sinatra
11-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Classic release, headz gotta listen for the truth, you're delivering it nicely here, looking forward to more releases
PIECE

good looks my dude i appreciate it yo

BambinoTTT EgWest
11-13-2011, 09:30 PM
yes Sleep, been a min, I see you doing your thing still, and the quality is stepped up, good to see you do your thing my G, keep building PEACE!

Sleep Sinatra
11-15-2011, 11:29 AM
yes Sleep, been a min, I see you doing your thing still, and the quality is stepped up, good to see you do your thing my G, keep building PEACE!

woooord yo my G Beanz How u Been Fam?? its been a HOT Min hope everythings Peace with You,Good Looks

BambinoTTT EgWest
11-16-2011, 10:04 PM
shouts to the grimey Slurch too, it's been a min for real, let's do something in the future Rott Doggz/Terrorist mode, PEACE!

MENES
11-20-2011, 12:54 PM
P.E.A.C.E! Yo, spun this about 6x now Sleep. Word up another short EP but truly packed with rhymez and concepts, the replay value is there.. Spiritual Form may take it for me... the beat. mixed with Sleeps hypnotic flow/words makes for a very intense track. When I spark L's and listen too this, Im with you lord literally standing in a dark room hearing the words. Word. Teachers speak for the end of days.

As for PROFESSOR RINO comin through and dropping actual BEEF! for ONCE! Word up sun thank god for that, cause we as emcees here dont get enough TRUTH out people... Not too say I agree NOR disagree with him! All I'm sayin is PEACE too him for saying his MIND and OPINION! Because yo thats all we have. Its always benefitial too look at the positives and negatives. I didnt feel he came in hear with a BIAS or somesort of BITTERNESS! Jus REALNESS. WORD!

This album overall has a definite mindnight smoked out zen feelin' but that is what you went for, and MOD supplied moonbangaz for this ish. Yo this was a GREAT listen, and another plaq on the wall kid! Word up Keep up the work...

P.E.A.C.E Lord.

Sleep Sinatra
11-22-2011, 01:18 PM
P.E.A.C.E! Yo, spun this about 6x now Sleep. Word up another short EP but truly packed with rhymez and concepts, the replay value is there.. Spiritual Form may take it for me... the beat. mixed with Sleeps hypnotic flow/words makes for a very intense track. When I spark L's and listen too this, Im with you lord literally standing in a dark room hearing the words. Word. Teachers speak for the end of days.

As for PROFESSOR RINO comin through and dropping actual BEEF! for ONCE! Word up sun thank god for that, cause we as emcees here dont get enough TRUTH out people... Not too say I agree NOR disagree with him! All I'm sayin is PEACE too him for saying his MIND and OPINION! Because yo thats all we have. Its always benefitial too look at the positives and negatives. I didnt feel he came in hear with a BIAS or somesort of BITTERNESS! Jus REALNESS. WORD!

This album overall has a definite mindnight smoked out zen feelin' but that is what you went for, and MOD supplied moonbangaz for this ish. Yo this was a GREAT listen, and another plaq on the wall kid! Word up Keep up the work...

P.E.A.C.E Lord.

thats Peace Menes,

real talk as Emcees its actually Important for Us to Be Critique'd In Order for us to Evolve,i appreciate all feedback. glad you feeling this Joint Homie,Much Respect for the Spins, yea this is Definetly another Conceptual EP as was The Reaper Cometh,wanna Show People Both Sides Of The Spectrum. Im workin on a mixtape now called "Manuscripts" thats Gonna Bring Both Sides Lyrically and Conceptually Together,Bless for The Feedback homie,777

M.O.D.
12-27-2011, 08:52 PM
Bang Out

THE MASON
12-28-2011, 04:03 PM
catchin up on some feedback

imma have to agree with Rino on this one, lyrically this album was dope, sonically dope, energy wise was lacking.

basically everything was dope front to back but i found myself almost gettin annoyed by the lack of energy. it took the soul out of a lot of the tracks imo, and while you may have been going for a laidback flow, you lost the energy/power too much.

like i said tho lyrically you killed it, and the mixing and all that was on point. i also never have a bad thing to say about MOD beats, i may not choose to rhyme on certain ones but the dopeness remains

those are my thoughts.

great EP but could have been stronger with a stronger emcee performance.

Sleep Sinatra
12-31-2011, 01:06 PM
catchin up on some feedback

imma have to agree with Rino on this one, lyrically this album was dope, sonically dope, energy wise was lacking.

basically everything was dope front to back but i found myself almost gettin annoyed by the lack of energy. it took the soul out of a lot of the tracks imo, and while you may have been going for a laidback flow, you lost the energy/power too much.

like i said tho lyrically you killed it, and the mixing and all that was on point. i also never have a bad thing to say about MOD beats, i may not choose to rhyme on certain ones but the dopeness remains

those are my thoughts.

great EP but could have been stronger with a stronger emcee performance.

every opinion is appreciated,

ive had very little negative feedback at all from this project so i like hearing cats that have somethin bad to say.

my intention was Definetly to give this a more laid back aura,this EP isn't for everyone and as im finding out head's will either appreciate it conceptually for what it is or they wont. thats Art.

thanks again for the feedback, kinda funny my thread is the only one to dissapear and not end up in the DL links lol funny style ass forum

Peace for all the Love so far "Manuscripts" Project in the works,

M.O.D.
12-31-2011, 06:00 PM
kinda funny my thread is the only one to dissapear and not end up in the DL links lol funny style ass forum

Word Yo

Sleep Sinatra
02-05-2012, 03:15 AM
Manuscripts LP coming soon u Bastards