PDA

View Full Version : are you what you wanted to be now.

wuswordz95
10-26-2011, 05:21 PM
back when you were 17 you probally wanted to be a rapper and now at your ccurrent age are youa rapper. when I was 17 i wanted to be a rockstar but I today I am a cook at a mini bar that has hot lady workers there.

maybe when you were 17 you wanted to be like sosa from scarface and instead you are a jack n box worker

EAGLE EYE
10-26-2011, 06:30 PM
When I was 17 it was my dream to be a cook at a mini bar.

Instead I grew up to be a Professional poster on a website's forum.

IrOnMaN
10-26-2011, 06:32 PM
No one on this planet can predict who they'll be in terms of employment. Dreaming of being someone is one thing but doing what it takes in order to fulfill that dream is another thing.

ShaDynasty
10-26-2011, 06:50 PM
99% of people are going to have failed. If only because they changed their mind.

So many people I know from school and college dropped out, switched courses, changed jobs, went from town to town.

I wanted to be an accomplished hip hop producer, not necessarily a successful one. I basically let it slide, I worked full time, then I wanted to write comedy and I did stand up for a few years, while I worked part time and went to college. Now I'm gonna make some music, and write stuff, maybe get some acting work. But I think what I learned from those years is to just do what I want for fun rather than have all these expectations, it would be nice to blow up but its really not worth worrying about.

Uncle Steezo
10-26-2011, 07:28 PM
i wanted to be an astronaut from age 6 to age 15.
for the past 12 years i been doing what i love.

JASPER
10-26-2011, 07:40 PM
I wanted to be black, so I became a Wu Tang Corp poster. Closest thing to being black.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Good thread.

I've never had a goal or known what I've wanted to do to earn money. I'm 25 now and I still don't know. I'm still in college for a bachelor's degree and I work at a grocery store, living with mom and pops.