PDA

View Full Version : Who hates black people more? CJ vs. Tectrus Moa

Art Vandelay
11-01-2011, 06:09 PM
nothing more entertaining than self-hating black men. although, calling them men would be an over statement

SKAMPOE
11-01-2011, 06:16 PM
http://pics.spaceghetto.st/images/hispaniclife.jpg

check two
11-01-2011, 06:20 PM
CJ:

hQ2TgbciPc4

IrOnMaN
11-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Art is bored again, obviously. I never said that I hate myself and you know it. You're just trying to create bullshit as usually.

Of course not, Art, you fat-ugly-stinking-beer drinking-chicken shit cocksucker!

ShaDynasty
11-02-2011, 06:42 PM
tetris gets so much pleasure out of lecturing on black peoples problems that if black people did ever rise up and overcome he'd murder hisself.

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-02-2011, 06:51 PM
nothing more entertaining than self-hating black men.

self-hating jews? they at least channel it into good comedy

and

self-hating white people are also very hilarious, as embarassing as they are.

self-hating black people tend to just be sad and pathetic, and usually embody at least some of the traits that they despise so much.

CharlesJones
11-05-2011, 11:52 AM
I never said i hate blacks. I hate ignorant blacks and there's nothing wrong with hating them. If they didn't act that way, i wouldn't hate them. I don't get along with ignorant black men and i don't like being around them. I've had several bad experiences with them and i had to quit a couple of jobs because of them. If i had to do all over again, i would've went to white schools instead of black schools. I don't like ignorant black women either. LOL@Ironman dissing Art Vandelay hahahahahahahahahaha. I feel what Ironman is going through seeing ignorant blacks in his neighborhood and i know he doesn't like them. Ironman is a good guy and i know a lot of ya'll fools don't like him but he's alright with me.

check two
11-05-2011, 11:58 AM
hahaha

IrOnMaN
11-05-2011, 12:55 PM
I never said i hate blacks. I hate ignorant blacks and there's nothing wrong with hating them. If they didn't act that way, i wouldn't hate them. I don't get along with ignorant black men and i don't like being around them. I've had several bad experiences with them and i had to quit a couple of jobs because of them. If i had to do all over again, i would've went to white schools instead of black schools. I don't like ignorant black women either. LOL@Ironman dissing Art Vandelay hahahahahahahahahaha. I feel what Ironman is going through seeing ignorant blacks in his neighborhood and i know he doesn't like them. Ironman is a good guy and i know a lot of ya'll fools don't like him but he's alright with me.

Lol. Thanks but alot of ignorant people have resources, which is why they behave the way they do. Aren't we all ignorant in a way? White, black, hispanic, arab, asian, etc. It doesn't matter. Blacks just get the worst of the attention, though.

CharlesJones
11-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Ironman, have you heard Geto Boys Niggas and Flies song? If you haven't, check it out at Youtube. Willie D raps by himself and the stuff he was saying about ignorant blacks had me laughing a lot. Here's some of the stuff he said.

Niggas ain't good for shit but eating barbecue hahahahahahahahahaha. And holding other niggas back is all we do LOL. If it was up to me, i'd burn a gang of you hoes alive LOL. I went to the million man march and it was all good. A bunch of niggas standing up for their manhood but niggas are so idiotic, they still found something fucked up to say about it LOL. Holla at a nigga if you looking for some negativity hahahahahahahahahaha. So called black radio stations running they flap talking about they don't play rap. But rap pay the bills muthafucka. It keeps a nigga outta jail cocksucker LOL. A nigga get on top and niggas hate it cause niggas can't stand to see another nigga make it LOL. So how the fuck niggas coming together to take the first step when every nigga is out for self? LOL.

Another rap song you should check out by Willie D about blacks is Niggas Are Dyin. It's a sad song but he's telling the truth. Here's some of what he said.

Cause when it's black on black, we pull the trigger in a hurry LOL. Please don't step on my road dawg's hightops cause he'll put your ass in a pinebox LOL. Every single day, another brother in my city gets blown away. Like Ice Cube, i'm a blame it on us cause we let it happen again and again without doing shit but when the police do it, we wanna pitch a bitch LOL. I don't go to the club as much cause niggas do nothing but cuss and fuss and bust caps on one another LOL. Can't keep blaming shit on the 40 ounces cause i go to the white clubs boo. See em drink all night and never argue LOL. But i can't go to the park cause anytime a bunch of niggas together, some shit gon start LOL. Acting just like monkeys. Getting laughed at by the redneck honkeys LOL.

I notice that whenever i post song lyrics on here by Willie D, a lot of people diss him and i don't give a fuck because Willie D is one of the best southern rappers besides Scarface and Ludacris. He's one of my favorite rappers and he always speaks the truth. I wish he would put out a few more solo albums before he quits rapping. He's locked up right now for a cellphone scam that he says isn't his fault. He'll be out early next year i think. I saw on his Myspace page a few years ago that he's working on a new album but i doubt it will come out. It would be nice to hear a few more new Geto Boys albums. Scarface is one of my favorite rappers but he needs to stop doing solo albums because he hasn't done a good one since Mr Scarface Is Back. I know a lot of his fans like The Diary and The Fix albums but i don't like those albums that much. They're ok. His best albums are his first 2 solo albums.

EAGLE EYE
11-05-2011, 01:24 PM
i saw an old bum ass black dude (with a bird chest) attempting to fight an employee @ Subway yesterday. It didn't go any farther than a shouting match and it wouldn't of ended well since the kids co-worker looked like Carl Winslow on work release.

Definitely would of made the grade for WSHH if the dude got a $5 stomp-out

CharlesJones
11-05-2011, 01:31 PM
ROB part 3, what does this post have to do with me or Ironman hating ignorant blacks?

check two
11-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Keith,
I had read this:

On October 28, 2011, Houston Press reported Willie D was apparently out of prison and on twitter.

CharlesJones
11-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the news about Willie D. He must've gotten locked up last year. Another funny rap song about ignorant blacks is Goodie Mob's The Experience. Ceelo said so many black men out here trying to be niggas LOL. Keeping it real to the point that they dying to be niggas LOL. In actuality the fact is you ain't a nigga because you black. You a nigga because of how you act.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-05-2011, 02:14 PM
its simple charles. you are righteous and those that hate on you are ignorant.

what they know about Raymond street and Warrensville Road??? Miles and Northfield?? Lee and Harvard? Seville? what them kno about that?

Uncle Steezo
11-05-2011, 02:18 PM
nigga, you fuck $20 whores. ignant muhfukka.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Why you so harsh on Jones?

Uncle Steezo
11-05-2011, 02:30 PM
i cause i don't believe in that "coddling the retarded" bullshit.

CharlesJones
11-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Where's Raymond street in Cleveland? I haven't heard of that street. I know about the other streets you named. Seville street is near Miles road right? I haven't been to Cleveland in awhile. I might be coming there next May or June for my mother's brother son high school graduation.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-05-2011, 02:34 PM
I understand, Gavin.

Charles, i thought you said you was from Maple Heights? let me find out your not.

CharlesJones
11-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Style, i wouldn't deal with prostitutes if i could get a girlfriend. It's not my fault that black women are stuck up, got a attitude and are golddiggers.

CharlesJones
11-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Nicky i'm from Garfield Heights. I lived not too far from Miles and East 131st. I also lived off of Union street for a little while. I also lived with my grandparents nearby Harvard and Lee road.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-05-2011, 02:40 PM
oh yea, Garfield Heights...my bad.

Art Vandelay
11-06-2011, 08:23 AM
i have a friend from garfield heights. lives in pittsburgh now.

by the way toochsky, does anyone work in cleveland? i was just there all last week. drove into downtown cleveland the other morning supposedly in rush hour traffic from the western suburbs. my gps said it would take me 25 minutes and..... it took me 25 minutes.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-06-2011, 09:31 AM
we have the most efficient highway system in the country.

I dont usually come into downtown from the westside but I believe the most congestion is on the shoreway coming in from the east and 77 coming up from the south.

J-Cee
11-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Style, i wouldn't deal with prostitutes if i could get a girlfriend. It's not my fault that black women are stuck up, got a attitude and are golddiggers.

Oh thats why you can't get a girlfriend.....

are you one of those special people that dont realise they're autistic?

RUSHING PLATYPUS
11-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Charles, you need a fuck buddy. Women who will oblige are out there. You don't have to pay. Go out to bars/clubs and be perfectly honest with the bitches and tell them you just want someone to kick it with sometimes. They know what you mean, and you'd be surprised how many will go for it. Serious relationships often suck real bad. Focus on a fuck buddy Charles! You might wanna stop blaming ignorance on skin color as well. If someone views the actions of others of your same race as a reflection on you, that's their problem, not yours. Everyone's different Charles.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-06-2011, 12:56 PM
hahahahahaha this thread is pure entertainment

Art Vandelay
11-06-2011, 01:16 PM
lol @ CJ for taking the lead in the poll after he started posting in this thread

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2011, 09:06 PM
lol @ me finding a story CJ wrote in the 3rd grade

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/antoniostarr/horses.jpg

TeknicelStylez
11-06-2011, 10:35 PM
I vote for Checktwo

IrOnMaN
11-07-2011, 06:21 PM
It's not my fault that black women are stuck up, got a attitude and are golddiggers.

Again, Charles, this isn't true at all. You'd be surprised how many women will love a man who is broke. This is 2011. To some women, money is irrelevant. If a man is funny, charming, attractive, and good in bed, that's really all that's required in order for him to get a good woman. It's true, but you can't look like a bum, though.

This is what you need to know: Women are attracted to men who have money and power. Men are attracted to beauty and youth.

check two
11-07-2011, 06:25 PM
I vote for Checktwo

Where ya been Karen Carpenter?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2011, 07:07 PM
a karen carpenter reference?

As an insult?

To a twenty-something puerto rican dude from the ghetto?

Are you serious???

What are you 50 years old?

JASPER
11-07-2011, 07:13 PM
SJmmaIGiGBg

check two
11-07-2011, 07:17 PM
a karen carpenter reference?

As an insult?

To a twenty-something puerto rican dude from the ghetto?

Are you serious???

What are you 50 years old?

Your crush on me lately is really disturbing. Be more original, ya ugly Chewbeca.

TeknicelStylez
11-07-2011, 07:24 PM
I was in lancaster on friday homie, my company pillaged your local businesses for roughly 2 grand in 4 hours

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Lancaster, PA....lol

If there is someone who is the quintessential internet geek on this site, i can think of no one better than check two.

Just show yourself. We will embrace you, acne and all.

check two
11-07-2011, 07:32 PM
lol I don't live in Lancaster, that's Palehorse

Olive Oil Goombah
11-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Palehorse is from Pittsburgh

TeknicelStylez
11-07-2011, 07:51 PM
where you live at check, im doing more tour of PA, i was in philly, york, harrisburg, reading, allentown, chester... im slowly moving around

they were doing some weak ass occupy lancaster protest it was corny, i bet palehorse was there

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-07-2011, 08:07 PM
maybe because I'm drunk or so,e shit but this thread is funny as fuck yo

J-Cee
11-07-2011, 11:11 PM
i'm an autistic janitor who doesnt like sex because i'm scared of having kids i only want my chest nipples sucked and to suck on toes,black woman should be lining up to fuck me,but there stuck up ignorant and all they want is my money!!!.
so instead i pay black woman to lick my nips n for me to suck there toes....

makes sense....

.Janitors be making that paper these days.

diggy
11-07-2011, 11:24 PM
^^That sums it up quite nicely, my lad!

food for thought
11-08-2011, 12:16 AM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/312716_1877405869844_1682179620_1398845_1371716145 _n.jpg

Art Vandelay
11-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Your company made 2 g's and you still got $7.75 per hour.

J-Cee
11-08-2011, 11:30 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1AeaUfWCm1U/Ss14LdHl2KI/AAAAAAAAADA/RIGDhJug7Ew/s320/vlcsnap-410621.png

TeknicelStylez
11-09-2011, 10:24 PM
Your company made 2 g's and you still got $7.75 per hour.

250$ in 4 hours, made a 950 for the week... I'm in killadelphia now raping them

CharlesJones
11-19-2011, 02:54 PM
LOL@J-Cee posting footage of that funny racist skit on Dave Chappelle show hahahahahahahahahahaha. I remember that funny skit. Ironman, i don't agree with what you said about black women. Black women will not deal with broke black men and that's a fact. I got 2 jobs and i still can't get a black woman but i'm not gonna trip about it. I've just learned to accept the fact that a lot of black women are assholes. I wanna be with a black woman but i won't chase after them anymore. Hopefully one day a black woman will be with me and if not, then i'm fine with being single because i know i'm a good man. Black women talk that bullshit about there aren't any good black men but what they're really looking for is millionaire black men. They wouldn't know what a good black man looks like because all they're thinking about is getting with black men that got a lot of money and a nice car. They got the nerve to get mad when black men call them golddiggers and bitches LOL. If they didn't act like that, black men wouldn't call them names.

Here's a few more funny lyrics from Willie D on Geto Boys Niggas and Flies song when he said what about these niggas buying beemers living with they momma hahahahahahahahahahahaha. What about these tenna shoe chasing bitches? Fucking athletes to obtain them riches LOL. But they hate it when a nigga call em hoes and tramps and sluts but if the shoe fits, lace it up LOL.