PDA

View Full Version : On past lives.

food for thought
11-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Have any of you had visions/experiences that you perceived to be some kind of past life that you already lived?

And do you have any info/understanding on the phenomena of Past Life Regression?

EAGLE EYE
11-02-2011, 08:44 PM
I recall a thread STYLe once made, where he claimed he lived a past life as a female sex slave during Egyptian times or something of that nature. LOL

someone bump that shit

PALEHORSE
11-02-2011, 08:56 PM
i just watched a project caelot interview with dolores cannon who does past life regressions. It was really interesting but Im not sure how much I believe

Uncle Steezo
11-02-2011, 11:48 PM
yeah i did a 2 hr hypno therapy past life session.
i went thru 4 lives
a female pottery maker
a male shepherd
a male sex slave
and the most interesting was a princess from a previous iteration of humanity or possibly from another planet.

somebody bump it cause i went into detail.

it all requires you to get in touch with your higher self which retains all of the memories/experiences from your lives. we choose our incarnations based on what experiences we desire or need to complete the total experience of this dimension.
then we ascend to the next.

once again, val valerian writes hundreds of pages on this material.

Soul Controller
11-03-2011, 06:38 AM
Can't recall conscious experiances of past life regression, im sure i have them subconsciously, or i wouldnt be so fucked up.

I want to read styles posts on his experiances,. someone please do some digging!

Wilcocks has anew book out, which is called the source field investigations, i haven't purchased it yet,. the seminar (part1) of it is available on youtube, im not sure if food has seen this, it covers regressive hypnosis by some old skewl folk, dr cleeve baxter/dr thomas garrett aswell as sherman/shipman..(lol cant recall his name :s) has enough on remote viewing, photons,holographic universe/meditation/consciousness/pinael gland and everything else david is known for.. lol. some very nice ish.

I dont think ive posted this before,,

nR-klTa1y54

overall id say about 80-85% accurate, cant be dealing with sources with no names, unless multiple researchers(using seperate sources) come to similar conclusions.

Peace.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-03-2011, 08:23 AM
interesting subject,ive always wondered about my past life as well

Frank Sobotka
11-03-2011, 09:50 AM
Isn't some form of genetic memory more likely than reincarnation?

JASPER
11-03-2011, 02:32 PM
i recall a thread style once made, where he claimed he lived a past life as a female sex slave during egyptian times or something of that nature. Lol

someone bump that shitahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahaahahaaha h aa ah ahahaaaaa

IrOnMaN
11-03-2011, 06:54 PM
OMG! I always thought that I was the only one who thought about this. It's good that people are on the same level as I am. I don't want to question my faith in God but this sort of thing is false, right?

diggy
11-03-2011, 08:05 PM
^^hhahahaha

EAGLE EYE
11-03-2011, 10:48 PM
OMG! I always thought that I was the only one who thought about this. It's good that people are on the same level as I am. I don't want to question my faith in God but this sort of thing is false, right?

False? Nah sweet tiiiits

I was a neanderthal lumber jack in a past life that made you my personal gag toy.

What is a Wu Banga? What is it's origins?

http://johndenugent.com/images/neanderthal-280-470743a.jpg

Uncle Steezo
11-03-2011, 11:23 PM
i have remote viewed the future on numerous occasions... robby will come back as an anglo slave on my grandsons weed plantation in the New West Confederate States of America.

Uncle Steezo
11-03-2011, 11:26 PM
for soulcontol
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1951986&highlight=hypno#post1951986

EAGLE EYE
11-03-2011, 11:40 PM
I'll come back as a solid state dick drive that tickles your Sphinxter

Hotep.

Uncle Steezo
11-03-2011, 11:48 PM
im not coming back. im ascending to 5th density.

EAGLE EYE
11-04-2011, 01:02 AM
I'm ascending into yo momma's density.

Feels warm.

EAGLE EYE
11-04-2011, 01:05 AM
http://www.wordans.co.uk/wordansfiles/images/2011/3/28/73401/73401_340.jpg?1301340121

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-04-2011, 06:50 AM
I believe I was the guy known as jesus in a past life,prove me wrong

Soul Controller
11-04-2011, 07:25 AM
hehe at the last few posts, cheers for the link styles.

GReaDy
11-11-2011, 12:47 PM
I always have this quick vision of me being something like a Jesus. I mean loads of people following and listening my talks etc...
Once I went to this Gypsy girl ad asked her if she can tell what I was in my previous life, she said I was a Priest xD

Sky Blue Bally Kid
11-11-2011, 08:31 PM
it all requires you to get in touch with your higher self which retains all of the memories/experiences from your lives. we choose our incarnations based on what experiences we desire or need to complete the total experience of this dimension.
then we ascend to the next.

Interesting, I was thinking the other day, if there is a part of us that continues after death what is the point if all our experiences/knowledge is reset.

White_Mouse
11-12-2011, 02:46 PM
I recently found out I had quite a few "shared" past lives. This happens when one soul shares a body with others (like Wu-Tang or Voltron) creating a more powerful (and somewhat more confused entity) Most of us have multiple souls within us, it just matter which one is "awakened" or what we choose to take control over the rest of us.

pro.Graveface
11-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Buddah-nature, inner-being, seed that placed out side of the field must go tru the process of rebirth. Dont get cought up in ancestrial entityz!!!
PEACE