PDA

View Full Version : alien base found at chinese pyramid

cutn' heads
11-03-2011, 10:47 AM
http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/0001rr40.jpg

A team of daring Chinese researchers, digging into the ancient mysteries of the origin of their country, have come to the inescapable conclusion that 12,000 years ago an interstellar, supreme alien race used much of the northern and central Chinese regions as massive Earth bases.

Hundreds of strange pyramids cover parts of China
http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/China_Pyramid_Giza_BW_600.png

One such base may be the astonishing pyramid structure that sits near the apex of Mount Baigong in the western province of Qinghai, the Xianyang pyramid.

China is the focus of legends, myths and stories of alien visitations and many of them center on the Xianyang pyramid.

Local villagers claim their distant ancestors spoke of sky great ships that navigated the heavens and used the pyramid as a landing, refueling and resupply site.

The hypothesis regarding extra-terrestrials is "understandable and worth looking into, [but] scientific means must be employed to prove whether or not it is true,” Yang Ji, one of the scientists and a researcher at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences explained to reporters.

While the scientific exploration team agrees, all indications are that aliens used the giant structure as one of its primary Earth bases.

The anomalous pyramid rises almost 200 feet above the countryside—the surrounding area littered with mystifying pipes, bizarre artifacts and unworldly odds and ends.

China’s state-run Xinhua agency sent a nine man team to investigate the pyramid and report back on their findings.

The team discovered pipes running from the caves and deep into the ground slanting down into the earth…towards what?

The agency tersely says: “The pyramid has three caves with openings shaped like triangles on its façade and is filled with red-hued pipes leading into the mountain and a nearby salt water lake.”

Above the caves are dozens of pipes—all of various diameters—that mysteriously run into the mountainside beneath the towering pyramid. All the pipes match the color of the surrounding rocks, a murky reddish-brown.

Elsewhere, more pipes, many lying shattered are scattered littering the ground in every direction. Some of the pipes follow the bank of a salty lake while others dip into the water and plunge beneath the lake bed.

Although the pipes' purpose is offically classified as unknown, some of the Chinese scientists are leaning towards the idea that the structure truly is the remains of some advanced outpost or starbase.

The pyramid complex stretches out much farther than what is visible and evidence suggests a highly technological network of pressurized pipes supplying water and possibly fuels.

Since the ancient site dates from at least 10,000 BCE—and is perhaps twice as old as that—no humans could have engineered it as no serious human culture existed that long ago.

Qin Jianwen, the head of the publicity department of the Delingha government, says fragments of some of the pipe material were taken for analysis. The pieces were found to be mostly silicon dioxide and calcium oxide, although more than eight percent of the metal could not be identified.

"The large content of silicon dioxide and calcium oxide is a result of long interaction between iron and sandstone, which means the pipes must be very old," Liu Shaolin an engineer who did the analysis explained.

How old? Some are guessing 12,000 years…maybe much, much older.

That such structures exist fits neatly into the unofficial history of China—a history most scholars choose to ignore.

Some historians have called the early Chinese culture an "enigma wrapped in a mystery."

Tales of China's ancient days are crammed with stories about the "sky people" and the "god-men" who came from the stars using the Earth as a base for exploration. Along the way these beings taught some of the primitive peoples they met the basics of technology, engineering, farming, and the complex structure of the universe.

LoTec
11-03-2011, 11:23 AM
badass, but source?

cutn' heads
11-03-2011, 11:41 AM
i made it all up.

UNCLE RUCKUS
11-03-2011, 12:01 PM
i made it all up.

lol

llBARlllCODEll
11-03-2011, 12:13 PM
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1292/633/Alien_Base_Found_At_Chinese_Pyramid.html

cutn' heads
11-03-2011, 12:17 PM
the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, where these researchers are from, is a highly regarded institute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Academy_of_Social_Sciences

cutn' heads
11-03-2011, 12:18 PM
but this could all be a hoax created by that website.

djskillz
11-03-2011, 01:11 PM
i hope this isn't a hoax. it would just support my belief that we were civilized by aliens.

food for thought
11-03-2011, 01:34 PM
this is dope.

but Sky God theories are already well substantiated to a degree.

The question should be, who/what created the aliens?

dope article, good find.

IrOnMaN
11-03-2011, 06:46 PM
This is crap to entertain us. Aliens aren't real.

food for thought
11-03-2011, 06:48 PM
dont be an idiot.

netscape check two
11-03-2011, 06:52 PM
This is crap to entertain us. Aliens aren't real.

How do you explain Sunny then?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2LbFIH_jE21qhZ2S4f1rA7caIdF3C5 7md2IyaKYasykjmJ8FI

IrOnMaN
11-03-2011, 06:58 PM
dont be an idiot.

I am not. I just don't believe aliens visited this planet in the past. If they do exist, we'll never contact them in our lifetime.

How do you explain Sunny then?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2LbFIH_jE21qhZ2S4f1rA7caIdF3C5 7md2IyaKYasykjmJ8FI

Lol. He's human.

food for thought
11-03-2011, 07:10 PM
You should watch Ancient Aliens.

ShaDynasty
11-03-2011, 08:10 PM
I am not. I just don't believe aliens visited this planet in the past.

you were there?

But I don't believe we were civilized by aliens, that notion is absurd. We evolved and created tools, and farming, technology evolved as we did, a little understanding, the next step etc.

But it is possible that they have visited earth since if they were from the edge of the galaxy, their planet would have existed for billions more years, they may have figured out a way past light speed, immortality etc.

I think the days of 'star trek' and 'alien' where we're all floating in space going to other planets is probably 100,000 years away. thats an arbitrary guess, but we don't have the resources or technology to make that type of shit viable for a long time, and get to planets we could make money off.

EAGLE EYE
11-03-2011, 11:20 PM
you were there?

But I don't believe we were civilized by aliens, that notion is absurd. We evolved and created tools, and farming, technology evolved as we did, a little understanding, the next step etc.

But it is possible that they have visited earth since if they were from the edge of the galaxy, their planet would have existed for billions more years, they may have figured out a way past light speed, immortality etc.

I think the days of 'star trek' and 'alien' where we're all floating in space going to other planets is probably 100,000 years away. thats an arbitrary guess, but we don't have the resources or technology to make that type of shit viable for a long time, and get to planets we could make money off.

Yet college physicists demonstrated quantum locking at a trade show in october and a medication for progeria is going to market in the next two years.

Yea 100,000 years if you say so

cutn' heads
11-04-2011, 08:27 AM
progeria breaks my heart. saddest shit ever.

netscape check two
11-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Is that progerian rapper still alive? I think his name was Whitey Smalls?

cutn' heads
11-04-2011, 12:14 PM
nah it was mc progeria.

cutn' heads
11-04-2011, 12:21 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v5119/72/18/124841075864/n124841075864_3327629_1760967.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justin-Tsimfuckis/124841075864#!/pages/Justin-Tsimfuckis/124841075864

netscape check two
11-04-2011, 12:39 PM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/TheHandofChaos1977/TsimFuckis_progeria.gif

JASPER BEARDLY
11-04-2011, 01:14 PM
damn yo uncalled for pictures

netscape check two
11-04-2011, 01:24 PM
uncalled for?

Uncle Steezo
11-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Look at how much alien and UFO news has reached the mainstream in the past 2 years. Disclosure will come in the next 2 years

J-Cee
11-05-2011, 12:20 AM
i think aliens have something to do with human creation,oh yes i do.

EAGLE EYE
11-05-2011, 12:31 AM
i think aliens have something to do with human creation,oh yes i do.

Yes, i too believe the progerians created us

Uncle Steezo
11-05-2011, 12:55 AM
i think the starchild skull was progerian.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_basraNod1Ms/SdkvdLJCxGI/AAAAAAAAA5w/UjCAeLHO6Ng/s640/Starchild+Skull-1.JPG
rd4yYtOB2dI

CEITEDMOFO
11-05-2011, 02:02 AM
A PRESS CONFERNANCE WILL BE HELD AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE PROGERIANs WILL ADMIT THAT HE AND HIS RACE ARE REALLY DEMON JINS
http://findmeacure.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/progeria-2.jpg

EAGLE EYE
11-07-2011, 01:34 AM
White House Officially Denies Knowledge of Alien Life

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/11/white_house_off.php

food for thought
11-07-2011, 02:12 AM
lying like some faggits.

RzaRectum
11-08-2011, 01:56 AM
That's the "official" story. They're not prepared to deal with weak minded hysteria. Under that light, quite frankly, I don't blame them.

whitey
11-09-2011, 07:44 PM
aliens werent here lay of the dust yo.

aliens are out there some where in some form. but were never here. too much other shit gets discovered for that to not definitively come out. they find these tiny ass fossils of all kinds of shit. there would be some remnants.

CEITEDMOFO
11-09-2011, 08:01 PM
WRONG WHITEY WE ARE ALIENs
lXdviUnDWRQ

whitey
11-09-2011, 08:10 PM
WRONG WHITEY WE ARE ALIENs
lXdviUnDWRQ

yes we are all "aliens" when you go that route. but not in the form that some of these dunces are thinking.

and that vid proves my point. they can find some shit that is older than the earth itself on the earth, they sure as hell would find some little green or gray men some wheres if they have that sort of presence on this planet at some point, and especially if it was that recent in the grand scheme of time.

CEITEDMOFO
11-09-2011, 08:35 PM
THIS SONG WILL CONVINCE YOU THAT WERE ALIENs
XaxxtEM4vN0
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ayBEnbN7YaA/TrnaaHKneVI/AAAAAAAAAno/2QXxuno0-kM/s200/Drake+tears.jpg

Uncle Steezo
11-09-2011, 11:37 PM
whitey gonna slit his wrist first chance he gets after disclosure. he just read an article about about an advanced compound thought to be alien and said some dumb shit about discoveries. as if that wasn't one. lol fuck slitting wrists he's gonna run thru his wall like the koolaid man and aim for the 1st car he sees.

CEITEDMOFO
11-09-2011, 11:46 PM
5m3OERPXZ_Y

hKdvBidbwnQ

LoTec
11-10-2011, 12:33 AM
That first video makes me think false flag alien attack

The second one was great never seen that footage thanks Ceited

whitey
11-10-2011, 08:03 AM
whitey gonna slit his wrist first chance he gets after disclosure. he just read an article about about an advanced compound thought to be alien and said some dumb shit about discoveries. as if that wasn't one. lol fuck slitting wrists he's gonna run thru his wall like the koolaid man and aim for the 1st car he sees.

pfff please. aliens are out there just on the size of the universe and probability alone.

but dont get your dick hard on some shit thats not on some real shit. aliens have no been here haus. put your boner away.

cutn' heads
11-10-2011, 10:02 AM
whats "real shit", whitey?

CEITEDMOFO
11-10-2011, 04:58 PM
WHITEY THINKS HUMANs BUILT THE PYRAMIDs
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100926221815/glee/images/1/16/Will_sue_lmao.gif

Uncle Steezo
11-11-2011, 12:24 AM
humans just figured out this year that superluminal speeds are possible. so where is your life science now? please shut the fuck up. you are embarrassing your bloodline.

Uncle Steezo
11-11-2011, 12:26 AM
and my dick is hard on default. it only goes soft when I am with your mom.

food for thought
11-11-2011, 04:32 AM
ahahahhahahhaahha

style coming eith the facts for no reason Lol

quality posts

whitey
11-11-2011, 09:00 AM
smh uneducated peons.

Uncle Steezo
11-12-2011, 12:31 PM
I had a long discussion with my pops yesterday. hes a phd electrical engineer and worked for bell labs for 30 years. I asked him a bunch of questions.
1. why did tech take a quantum leap during the mid 40s?
because of the war. many advancements were handed to companies by the gov for them to develop further.
2. many people believe that companies like bell labs, apple, Lockheed etc were given access to alien tech from Roswell crash. is that true?

u mean some shit came from space and they reversed engineered it?...I wouldn't doubt it. we had a special lab out in Phoenix new Mexico where we worked on gov projects. some were so secret that we couldn't even debug the final product. they would hand us parts at a time then take it back and reassemble.

that statement from him, a person who calls almost every conspiracy a bunch of bullshit, was kind of shocking.

his good friend who is also a long time bell labs engineer echoed his statement with this...
man we worked on projects 25 years ago that are just coming to the public today. it was very common for the gov to bring things to us and have us figure out how to solve specific problems with it or give us problems and have us figure out how to solve them.
bell labs was THE place for innovation and we had the smartest people on the planet.

now I'm wondering if they were trying to tell me without telling me. idk but the convo was dope. cause if they were the smartest then where is the shit from the gov that they had to figure out come from? and why couldn't the gov figure it out if they created it?

and I'm on my iPad so it's a pain to post vids, but almost half of the astronauts who went to the moon have recently come out and say that they encountered spacecraft on their missions. look it up.

now who are you gonna believe whitey, your own ignorance of this topic or a mf who has been in space?

whitey
11-12-2011, 01:22 PM
style don't let your lust for alien penis cloud your intellect brother.

i do not doubt the existence of alien life somewhere in our amazingly vast universe.

however i do not believe they have been here, especially the theory that they built some sort of advanced society/ turned humans into intelligent beings 12,000 years ago and so on and so forth.

the upward growth curve of technology has been steadily climbing for thousands of years now. starting with the wheel and the ability to harness fire its been growing exponentially ever since.

a pretty good reason for government secrecy back then (and even today) is as simple as trying to maintain a competitive advantage over the United States adversaries. The germans in the 40s, the soviets after that and the Chinese/Iranians etc. today. A high level of espionage was more than enough reason to keep people on a need to know basis.

I have no problem believing in aliens coming here or being here at some point. I think it would be cool as shit. But get me some credible disclosure from some bauwces and I'll believe it. Until then pardon me for being a skeptic.

CEITEDMOFO
11-12-2011, 02:58 PM
however i do not believe they have been here,

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/lol_2.gif

Uncle Steezo
11-12-2011, 04:25 PM
whitey only believes what the gov tells him. his point makes sense now.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-12-2011, 06:11 PM
hmmm.....

have aliens been here. I dont know. It seems probable that it could have happened.

If they are able to achieve intergalactic travel, than they are far more advanced than we are, and they have achieved the ability to harness infinite amounts of energy to attain light speed for travel.

Basically, they can manipulate the power of the sun, planets etc.

I think it was Machio Kaku who had the theory of civilization...and there were 4 of them...and we are type 0, which means, we have not even been able to fully tap into our own planet/solar system.

but we are getting there. the past 100 years, the growth and expansion in technology is unparalleled in human history.

We are truly able to manipulate our surroundings.

I dont blame the gov for keeping it secret though. There are too many feeble minded people who will never see the big picture.

The fact of the matter is...and this is not popular, but one of those cold hard truths....that the poverty and struggle of some of the lesser off human beings aren't as important as progress.

If Einstein had a brother who was retarded, should he have given up his life to caring for his brother instead of lead mankind into a scientific revelation?

whitey
11-12-2011, 10:35 PM
the past 100 years, the growth and expansion in technology is unparalleled in human history.

The fact of the matter is...and this is not popular, but one of those cold hard truths....that the poverty and struggle of some of the lesser off human beings aren't as important as progress.

If Einstein had a brother who was retarded, should he have given up his life to caring for his brother instead of lead mankind into a scientific revelation?

thanks for the update dicknose.

and what the fuck kind of pseudo philosophy are you talking about in that second part? geniuses can and do come from some of the poorest parts of the world, just not Cleavland.

whitey
11-12-2011, 10:41 PM
whitey only believes what the gov tells him. his point makes sense now.

if they had the power to come here. they would be here dummy. enslaving our peoples and raping our resources.

think about it foolio, if we, homosapiens had this kind of power to travel around the universe, we would just mysteriously hit up a planet drop some knowledge and bounce? we would just kinda pop up here and there all covert like and bounce? if they have this kind of technology they also have some pretty badass weapons, ray guns and all that shit. stuff to vaporize enemies in the touch of a button. they wouldnt need to be covert. they would run up on a styler master and blast you in the ass with their ray gun.

how did an alien race work out for the indians when they showed up on their shores?

whitey
11-12-2011, 10:50 PM
hmmm.....

have aliens been here. I dont know. It seems probable that it could have happened.

If they are able to achieve intergalactic travel, than they are far more advanced than we are, and they have achieved the ability to harness infinite amounts of energy to attain light speed for travel.

Basically, they can manipulate the power of the sun, planets etc.

I think it was Machio Kaku who had the theory of civilization...and there were 4 of them...and we are type 0, which means, we have not even been able to fully tap into our own planet/solar system.

but we are getting there. the past 100 years, the growth and expansion in technology is unparalleled in human history.

We are truly able to manipulate our surroundings.

I dont blame the gov for keeping it secret though. There are too many feeble minded people who will never see the big picture.

and are you referring to the kardashev scale?

EAGLE EYE
11-12-2011, 11:46 PM
I had a long discussion with my pops yesterday.

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/12696395048/1/tumblr_luk8chvbz51qd2avd

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2011, 04:00 AM
jesus.....it looks like whitey's parents sent him to bed without dessert again. Yikes, bro, you need to look into moving out...

CEITEDMOFO
11-13-2011, 05:11 AM
http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/12696395048/1/tumblr_luk8chvbz51qd2avd

LOL

DUMB NIGGAZ LIKE WHITE DONT NEED ANY EXPLAINING OF ALIENS/DEMONS/JINS

DUDES DUMB DEATH OR BLIND HE BELONGS IN A LIMP BISKET FORUM

BUT YO IM WATCHING COCOON AND THIS BITCH
http://mimg.ugo.com/201003/39909/cuts/cocoon-pool_288x162.jpeg
REMINDS ME OF THE HOTTEST COLOMBIAN BITCH I EVER SEEN, SHE WORKS AT MY GYM AND SHE HAS A FAT ASS THICK LEGS A SLIM WAIST

whitey
11-13-2011, 08:31 AM
jesus.....it looks like whitey's parents sent him to bed without dessert again. Yikes, bro, you need to look into moving out...

i'll ease up on the sonning, ik how sensative you can be little nicky. we dont want to have you tying up the lines of the suicide hotline again.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-13-2011, 02:01 PM
You'll never form your own opinions or be your own man while you're still under your father's roof.

Once you man up, than I might respect what you say.....maybe.

food for thought
11-13-2011, 02:19 PM
DUDES DUMB DEATH OR BLIND HE BELONGS IN A LIMP BISKET FORUM

LoL

cutn' heads
11-13-2011, 03:07 PM
whitey represents everything thats wrong with america.

whitey
11-13-2011, 05:42 PM
^ haha.

bc i have 2 degrees, a good job, no debts, and dont suck the conspiracy dick? good one infidel.

CEITEDMOFO
11-13-2011, 06:52 PM
http://media.thestar.topscms.com/images/a0/f1/6ffe43f84c05998ace0f0aa6fc61.jpeg

whitey
11-13-2011, 07:24 PM
http://images.askmen.com/photos/brad-pitt/84934.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
11-13-2011, 07:34 PM
Xg92tOSdhFs

ShaDynasty
11-13-2011, 07:37 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/paimei_2006/Charlie2BMurphy2B252822529.jpg

whitey
11-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Xg92tOSdhFs
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/1126263_f260.jpg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRySdYXH5SAWAl15cy1XZYYgtQ2GuV7t FH0Ocsg8n9gfwWEMFpw (http://www.google.com/imgres?q=really+though+look+on+your+face&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=642&tbm=isch&tbnid=9-Xl1k6oLChxsM:&imgrefurl=http://anguishedrepose.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/ending-up-with-a-monkey-tail-on-your-face-is-not-a-badge-of-honor/&docid=wjiCdc_tMDy-nM&imgurl=http://www.boingboing.net/images/monkeytail-1.jpeg&w=450&h=558&ei=cGvATtjHNqm_0QH0s5T2BA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=745&vpy=252&dur=4445&hovh=250&hovw=202&tx=147&ty=201&sig=110898104520476462742&page=9&tbnh=126&tbnw=105&start=174&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:174)

EAGLE EYE
11-14-2011, 03:57 AM
i count 4

4 ! !

alien dick gobblers!!

http://s3.gatheringmagic.com/uploads/2011/02/count-four.jpg

cutn' heads
11-14-2011, 06:33 AM
^ haha.

bc i have 2 degrees, a good job, no debts, and dont suck the conspiracy dick? good one infidel.

it's not a conspiracy to believe that aliens may have visited us in the distant past. or to believe that we are currently visited since most countries openly admit that the UFO phenomenon is very real.

i dunno wtf the rest of your post is supposed to mean. good for you?

whitey
11-14-2011, 09:17 AM
whitey represents everything thats wrong with america.

it's not a conspiracy to believe that aliens may have visited us in the distant past. or to believe that we are currently visited since most countries openly admit that the UFO phenomenon is very real.

i dunno wtf the rest of your post is supposed to mean. good for you?

not believing that aliens have been here means i represent whats wrong with america in your opinion. i was showing you what im about. you tell me how that shows whats wrong with america, if anything its whats right with american.

and it is a conspiracy when its not a widely accepted fact. this whole its being covered up stuff isn't proof. when real proof comes out ill be happy to believe as i said.

and you did nothing to address my comments on if aliens really were here at one time, or they are visiting now, why would they leave/why would they not just take us over right now?

why would they pussyfoot around if they have all this badass technology. we would be so far behind them in those terms we would not stand much of a chance. what use would they have to 1. set up some base in china and just leave it and or today just visit random places around the globe and not really make they're presence known, not doing anything really, and just bounce?

it makes 0 sense.

cutn' heads
11-14-2011, 09:49 AM
i was joking about the first comment. kinda. it has nothing to do with your being a responsible, tax paying citizen and everything to do with your limited view on a subject that requires broader thought. but it was a joke nonetheless.

anyways, it makes plenty of sense. you're thinking about aliens as if they're human. aliens probably behave in ways and have motives that we cannot comprehend. for some reason you assume that they want to come here to destroy us. why? it's more likely that they would simply be benevolent observers who look at our destructive nature and know that we're not ready for the truth.

i dont really believe that this pyramid was built by aliens. its an interesting thought though. findings like these just prove that the ancient world was far more advanced and interconnected than we give them credit for. until we really understand how the early civilizations were doing these things the door will always open to speculation like this.

http://rokkat.com/

Olive Oil Goombah
11-14-2011, 12:22 PM
If you know anything about the universe and its complexity and sheer size, , the fact that there are billions maybe trillions of stars in one galaxy and billions of galaxies....its only leads one to believe that somewhere, there is life as intelligent or far more intelligent than us.

That doesn't mean they have visited us, but you cannot rule the possibility out.

If one wants to be finite and close minded about it, than its his or her choice.

I see no reason to be that definitive about such a matter.

But again, whitey seems to constantly be on the defensive.

cutn' heads
11-14-2011, 12:47 PM
illuminati henchman.

JASPER BEARDLY
11-14-2011, 03:15 PM
if they had the power to come here. they would be here dummy. enslaving our peoples and raping our resources.

think about it foolio, if we, homosapiens had this kind of power to travel around the universe, we would just mysteriously hit up a planet drop some knowledge and bounce? we would just kinda pop up here and there all covert like and bounce? if they have this kind of technology they also have some pretty badass weapons, ray guns and all that shit. stuff to vaporize enemies in the touch of a button. they wouldnt need to be covert. they would run up on a styler master and blast you in the ass with their ray gun.

how did an alien race work out for the indians when they showed up on their shores?

considering the fact that they obviously are so far beyond us, wouldn't it make sense for them not to come here and pillage and rape us? i wouldn't do that to anyone and i'm just a human, i'd expect someone who is beyond me intellectually to feel the same way.

CEITEDMOFO
11-14-2011, 06:38 PM
If you know anything about the universe and its complexity and sheer size, , the fact that there are billions maybe trillions of stars in one galaxy and billions of galaxies....its only leads one to believe that somewhere, there is life as intelligent or far more intelligent than us.

That doesn't mean they have visited us, but you cannot rule the possibility out.

If one wants to be finite and close minded about it, than its his or her choice.

HIS FEAR OF ALIEN LIFE BEING ACCEPTED WILL CRUSH HIS CATHOLIC/CHRISTAIN DREAMS OF GOING TO HEAVEn

http://photo.blogpressapp.com/photos/11/10/01/s_4343.jpg

whitey
11-14-2011, 08:01 PM

coming from the jay mariotti of wu corp. i am just a fan of competitive banter regardless of subject.

considering the fact that they obviously are so far beyond us, wouldn't it make sense for them not to come here and pillage and rape us? i wouldn't do that to anyone and i'm just a human, i'd expect someone who is beyond me intellectually to feel the same way.

i would like to think so. but it's certainly possible the reason why these aliens have left their home planet/galaxy is because they are looking for resources. regardless of how benevolent a people they may be if they are in search of resources their planet has run out of there is a good reason they would try and take it if their lives depended on it.

as much as i would like to think that because they are be more advanced technologically it would make them more socially advanced, it does not guarantee it.