PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cooper and Alex Jones

food for thought
11-04-2011, 08:08 PM
sCeUoKMSl3o

post thoughts, bro

Face of the Golden Falcon
11-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Bill's spot on. I don't know what Alex Jones is exactly, whether he is genuine or not I'm not sure, but he sure likes the sound of his own voice a lot and definitely targets a certain demographic with the way he get's his point across. That demographic is basically the same as people who are exposed to commercials and advertisements with loud sounds and bright lights then find themselves in the shop the next day buying that product.

EAGLE EYE
11-05-2011, 01:23 AM
sCeUoKMSl3o

post thoughts, bro

REpped.

This video should be sticky'd in every section on this site

PALEFORCE
11-05-2011, 09:43 AM
If the powers that be were not pushing the new world order agenda drip by drip so not to raise alarm the people would have been rioting long ago without alex jones help

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-05-2011, 04:01 PM
interesting

Meta4
11-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Bill is one of my hero's, a true balls-to-the-wall guy.

spiggity_ace
11-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Bill's spot on. I don't know what Alex Jones is exactly, whether he is genuine or not I'm not sure, but he sure likes the sound of his own voice a lot and definitely targets a certain demographic with the way he get's his point across. That demographic is basically the same as people who are exposed to commercials and advertisements with loud sounds and bright lights then find themselves in the shop the next day buying that product.

couldnt have sed it better myself

bill coopers the way to go