PDA

View Full Version : any parents here? I'm so ignorant! (wucorp blind date)

BLACK BART SIMPSON
11-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Let me take ya daughters on a date I'm a nice tall light skin nigga
My hobbies include producing , rapping , making fun of ppl ,
Sex and drugs ... I like long smoking sessions on the beach , yellow bones,
Chucks , levis and Ralph Lauren .. im a workaholic cuz its money
Over everything but loyalty over that .. I'm 6' 5" 220 and a senior in hs ..
I got dour nd purp ...

I'm a funny dude and i grew up on Wu-corp ethers and gameofdeath beats
I hate animals and kick small dogs that chill on my neighbors lawn .. lost it to a Slut nd i like to spread a Bitches cheeks and just watch it while I hit it from the back ... Your daughters gotta be bad tho and know how to cook .. Ik some of you are like why would I let this YGRN date my daughter ? Well I'll tell you why .. because you'll finally have a stepson that can throw a football , is taking his schooling serious now without any1 (including my parents) even caring if i do good or not ... Plus I BOUGHT liquid swords ....

Nicky Ik your daughter prolly never touched the black meat in fear of you scolding her but I got the forbidden fruit nd its clean and juicy ... Check two I got the ancient Chinese secret for dat Asian Bitches piss tubes .... And skampoe Ik you don't gotta daughter but where the Spanish Bitches @ ? Como estas el beefy grande in her culo marticon

... P.s. i eat the pussy ...
.... P.s.s. if you have sons ill keep them under the wing and have em getting money and snuffing bitches in no Time ... They might even lose dry v card

SKAMPOE
11-15-2011, 03:25 PM
http://pics.spaceghetto.st/images/983114396ztz.jpg

Teh KillaBee
11-16-2011, 10:54 PM
lol kilbot gets so much pussy he's asking a forum full of virgins and faggots for dates
, lemme know how this works out

Teh KillaBee
11-16-2011, 10:55 PM
also I wouldn't bother asking skampoe, that fat sack of shit is married to a man.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
11-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Damn Skamp Thats one hot mama she's got some nice wheels too.. and oh thanks for the tip tehkillabee which one are you ?

Teh KillaBee
11-16-2011, 11:22 PM
<------- faggot

I adopted