Os3y3ris
10-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Great game.

Masta Genius
10-27-2005, 06:16 PM
no one else likes chess?

blackwisdom
10-27-2005, 08:48 PM
I have a beautiful board that I don't touch anymore because I don't have any good opponents around. I use to play to the point where I couldn't sleep until I finished the game in my head.

I love it.

Maybe we can get a game started on a thread somewhere in the forum.

Peace

Masta Genius
10-27-2005, 08:54 PM
how would we do that

I'll gadly play u

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-27-2005, 09:02 PM
set it up thru yahoo lol

blackwisdom
10-27-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm still trying to figure that out myself. Someone else asked me that question before. I saw some games but most of them you have to pay for. I'm just looking for a good game system that is simple to play over the web. I'll keep on looking.

Peace

10-27-2005, 09:05 PM
yahoo is all you have to do is message someone and click games and click chess

there ya go

it's free

crass
10-27-2005, 09:10 PM
i'm very good at chess but i don't find the time to play anymore. i have a beautiful handmade wooden board with hand-carved pieces and shit, but i'd love a marble set one day.

wutangcorp people should do a chess tournament sometime...

ElusiveFugitive
10-27-2005, 09:30 PM
You can play free online on www.smiliegames.com (http://www.smiliegames.com)
Two players register and the moves are emailed to each other...

ONE LOVE

10-27-2005, 09:34 PM
yahoo is live

the silencer
10-27-2005, 09:51 PM
i love chess.....i got the chessmasters game for ps2 that shits crazy.....they have chess lessons n shit on there.....if u wana learn how to play then get that game n ull become great at it........

i find that when im playin chess alot...like a couple games a day evry day...i see evrything in life totally differently....like every little thing i think about positioning and the next move and shit and i can see wut ppl are gona do next......its WEIRD....i mean evrything from walkin to skool in the mornin to blazin in a cyphe to havin a conversation.....this happen to ne1 else or am i nuts?

Os3y3ris
10-28-2005, 12:26 AM
Play on yahoo. Free and the games are live on a virtual board.

WU-KILLAH
10-28-2005, 03:14 AM
Best game ever created IMO. But if I play to much I feel my brain becoming hot ....

SubtleEnergies
10-28-2005, 05:58 AM
www.gameknot.com (http://www.gameknot.com)

This will allow for time differences. It allows a few days to a move.

tajeco
10-28-2005, 06:07 AM
I like it, but I'm very slow

SubtleEnergies
10-28-2005, 06:42 AM
I was gettin decent.....then this indian guy at my uni saw me on gameknot.com. and he asked to play me.

He hustled me! He's fully actin dumb. Can't speak much English. He even asks which one is the king lol.

Then like 4 moves in he goes...I think that's it. I was like wtf!

LOL...tricky bastard!

4th Day Legend
10-28-2005, 07:45 AM
One of the greatest games ever made, I love chess

Triple B
10-28-2005, 08:32 AM
I love it too! just a pity my chessmate is out of town a lot lately due to school.. don't get to play it as much as I used to.

Born Ruler I
10-28-2005, 09:51 AM
Chess is important for development of intelligence, planning, and executing such plans.

It makes it easier to see ahead and adjust on the fly in real life.

One

davedigital360
05-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Can anyone recommended any good chess books. Especially on endgame theories, my shit really needs some serious tweaking and would like to study some serious endgame theories and whatnot.

Treazon
05-28-2008, 10:44 PM
chess.com is a cool site i go there all the time, theres always games open... but its not blitz, sometimes you get slow games but you can have as many as you want going at one time.. plus theres tournies and shit

diggy
05-28-2008, 11:12 PM
I go to www.pogo.com (http://www.pogo.com). They got all kinds of games including chess. Anybody else go there?

Guarded By Martyrs
05-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Chess is important for development of intelligence, planning, and executing such plans.

One

Co-Sign to the fullest^
Even if you don't win...the game teaches you a lot of things
And does only good for your mind

Yeah I like Chess a lot...
Haven't played for a while though...
I remember I heard that Chess is the only game that has no element of chance at all !!!!!!
I thought that was deep !!!!!!!!!!

Finding someone to play with is the trouble...

I beat my Grandad once !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was well chuffed with myself.

Trismegistos
06-03-2008, 07:50 AM
Wu Chess is up and running.

Looks like a pretty good site so far. The more the people that sign up the better!

I'm on board. Sign up and register.

http://www.wuchess.com (http://www.wuchess.com/)

Treazon
06-03-2008, 10:23 AM
wuchess is pay to play {:(

BornPower
06-03-2008, 07:14 PM
i love chess.....i got the chessmasters game for ps2 that shits crazy.....they have chess lessons n shit on there.....if u wana learn how to play then get that game n ull become great at it........

i find that when im playin chess alot...like a couple games a day evry day...i see evrything in life totally differently....like every little thing i think about positioning and the next move and shit and i can see wut ppl are gona do next......its WEIRD....i mean evrything from walkin to skool in the mornin to blazin in a cyphe to havin a conversation.....this happen to ne1 else or am i nuts?

I do this all the time. It helps when I write lyrics...

So true. I think the American government should promote chess the way the Soviets did way back in the day. Too much like right though.

I was listening to the Steve Harvey Show on the radio and there was a brother on there that turned around a school that was believed to be a write-off with a chess program. It was pretty cool.

WARPATH
06-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Wu Chess is too much. We should all get yahoo accounts so we can play each other. I know someone mentioned it before.

Kong
06-05-2008, 04:56 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1196796#post1196796

quite a lot of people are signing up, you all need to stop being so cheap and support it.

if you want the free version though without the wuchess stuff go here: http://www.chesspark.com/

you can play people from wuchess with an account on there you just need to meet in the room basic accounts can use.

TSA
06-05-2008, 05:09 PM
never played it in my life, dont know how to
Checkers is dope though

Maccabee Ridah
06-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Ohh man..
I was playin it with my grandpa, and than not like for 7 years, and bout year and half ago, started again....
I now play bout 2/3 games every day...
I would love to challange one of u guys in chess..
it would be reall fun...
That's why I was lookin for fuckin wuchess..

STYLE
06-06-2008, 06:36 AM
never played it in my life, dont know how to
Checkers is dope though

that fact speaks volumes about you.
checkers is for lil kids and elderly men.

we had a chess league but the system was screwy.

whoop_dem_trix is my yahoo games username. get at me.

WARPATH
06-06-2008, 10:57 AM
alright anyone wanna beef on some chess:

slippydapimp@yahoo.com