PDA

View Full Version : GZA to write episode of CSI: Miami!

PANDA PISS
11-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Wu-Tang Clans 'genius' rapper GZA has reportedly signed on to write an episode for the next season of CSI: Miami. At a recent American Cancer Society fundraiser the shows producer Ann Donahue said “My son is a big fan of his and he was playing me his [GZAs] album and he said to me this guy should be a writer for your show, he played those songs a lot and I did agree with him, hes a very visual writer”.

The long running show is halfway through its current season but its producers are already working on the next one. For the next season Ann is reading a lot of scripts from new writers “We're always looking for new talent, we never want the show to get old or passe, so hiring new writers is always a priority for us. We got in contact with him [GZA] through RZA, and we didn't know if he would be interested in this type of writing. Its new for him but it turned out he had some great ideas”. GZA will be co-writing the episode with long standing writer Marc Dube.

Asked to comment GZA said “there will be jizz-a on the crime scene... get it?”

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/gza-writing-new-csi-episode

diggy
11-16-2011, 07:41 PM
hahahahhaha

that's so cool

glad they see his talent

Olive Oil Goombah
11-16-2011, 10:48 PM
OMG! no fuckin waaaay dude! this is like.....beyooond dopeness!!!!!!

Imma peep instantly! Good look, son!!!

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-16-2011, 11:05 PM
i hate csi, so i probably won't watch it, but i'm assuming "luminal" or "exploitation of mistakes" are the songs that prompted this

sosa, your link is broken

and

tooch, have you made any posts that weren't unfunny sarcasm or bitching?

diggy
11-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Hahahhahahahaha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-17-2011, 02:44 PM
interesting

JASPER BEARDLY
11-18-2011, 01:25 AM
If true this is the first episode of csi that I'll watch

RzaRectum
11-18-2011, 07:30 AM
Prediction: Cold World / Investigative Reports becomes a script.

Mumm Ra
11-18-2011, 10:47 AM
apparently wucorp is the only place on the web that knows of this story - it cant be googled and your link doesn't work