PDA

View Full Version : New mods/admin?

food for thought
11-17-2011, 11:52 AM
This sites admin have been MIA ALL YEAR basically

and now it seems like the mods in various sections of the site are doing the same

If youre not gonna run this site in an effective manner and be gone all year why dont you hand over some mod and admin responsibility to ppl who actually post and visit the site regularly?

faggit.

edit : haha dont think i didnt notice u edited this shit fuckers lmao

etze
12-09-2011, 05:28 PM
true story. +1
i wannabe a mod LOL

LORD NOSE
12-10-2011, 12:56 AM
that's why god is unseen

he said "fuck yall niggas'

but just because he's unseen, doesn't mean he's not doing his job -

the sun is undeniable - but jupiter also effects you - you don't notice jupiters works and can't label it

all you can do with jupiter is talk shit about what you think jupiter is doing

everybody is still here

food for thought
12-11-2011, 11:04 AM
bullshit.

Admin have been gone all year and you know it. They aint doint shit, they aint runnin shit.

Most mods are the same way.

you know this. everybody knows this.

fuck those dumb ass metaphors.

LORD NOSE
12-11-2011, 02:51 PM
lmao - you mad ?

are you really on a websites forum angry about admins and mods not being here posting with you ?

find some man shit to complain about

food for thought
12-11-2011, 03:37 PM
retarded deduction.

LORD NOSE
12-11-2011, 07:47 PM
lol @ protesting the mods and admins not being here - lmao

you got outa bed, angry, saying, why the fuck the admin and mods aren't posting here.......

LMMFAO that shit is hilarious

JASPER
12-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Hahahaha!

I like the concept.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-29-2011, 04:33 PM
yeah, im going to start a thread about it in the near future and encourage others to contribute.

It's not very classy, but i'm a pretty simple man.

JASPER
12-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Simple yet efficacious. I'm reading the text in the guys voice, including the gargling. Incontrovertible, because it's word for word what that person said.

Genius.

EAGLE EYE
12-30-2011, 01:48 AM
Yea jupiter is the shit. Love me some jupiter and Sun RA

LORD NOSE
12-30-2011, 02:36 AM
the devil plans and Allah Plans and Allah is the best of Planners

Art Vandelay
01-09-2012, 12:11 PM
lmao - you mad ?

are you really on a websites forum angry about admins and mods not being here posting with you ?

find some man shit to complain about

lol @ you getting angry about everything whitey on a website forum. get off your lazy ass and go do something about whitey other than complaining about it on the interwebs you jobless loser. haha

LORD NOSE
01-10-2012, 10:31 AM
lol @ you getting angry about everything whitey on a website forum. get off your lazy ass and go do something about whitey other than complaining about it on the interwebs you jobless loser. haha

i'm not angry at whitey or what he does - he makes me laugh these days

me lazy......nigga shudup

i don't need a job....i work

loser ?

go lick the belly button of that nigga in your avy

i don't do anything about whitey.....at all...and that's final

i bet you also woke up with a red face angry and anxious to post in the admins section saying to yourself

"why don't the admin and mods post like the rest of us, this is some bullshit"

go get you some belly button love and these things won't be on your mind

Art Vandelay
01-10-2012, 11:28 AM
SunnyWinterz crashes the Kill Whitey party

RIqqrzlc360

food for thought
01-10-2012, 12:29 PM

aaaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ6XMMlJJUnoYfrKkaRfaCBjpRkZyRf 6PGUwocA5suB81S8l7N

food for thought
01-10-2012, 12:39 PM
lol @ protesting the mods and admins not being here - lmao

you got outa bed, angry, saying, why the fuck the admin and mods aren't posting here.......

LMMFAO that shit is hilarious

Again, this is not about me getting mad because the admin is not posting with us. thats stupid as fuck and a retarded deduction.

Ill spell it out for you since you want to act like a little girl who talks over you loudly while you try to explain your position.

The mods and admin do alot of things that other posters cannot do, and that are useful in a forum.

do you want me to give you examples of these things too?

Am i supposed to be ashamed for caring about the way this forum that i visit and post on almost everyday along with the majority of its users, is going to shit?

Now go back to censoring people since thats what YOU do on a websites forum.

LORD NOSE
01-10-2012, 01:25 PM
you waited this long for your cheerleader to throw some bubble gum at my shoes before you came back with a reply.....so what you wrote don't count

food for thought
01-10-2012, 01:35 PM
lol

i was gonna let it die but i felt like i had to respond to the last part of your reply to art bruh

LORD NOSE
01-10-2012, 05:36 PM
lol

i was gonna let it die but i felt like i had to respond to the last part of your reply to art bruh

stop lying

you saw that you had support and
you wanted to get close enough to throw a bag of chips at me in your anger

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
01-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Kick his ass Sunny. You need my help son?

food for thought
01-10-2012, 08:21 PM
stop lying

whatever dude.

go patrol your sub forum with your big ass head.

EAGLE EYE
01-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Cilva needs to revise his cabinet.

A majority of the appointed mods are dead in the water, and then you got one splashing around in the bird bath trying to clean shit off its beak.

LORD NOSE
01-11-2012, 12:00 AM
whatever dude.

go patrol your sub forum with your big ass head.

you got ass and dick bacteria on the roof of your mouth

Cilva needs to revise his cabinet.

A majority of the appointed mods are dead in the water, and then you got one splashing around in the bird bath trying to clean shit off its beak.

why don't yall lil kids just post in the forum and shut the fuck up....really

always trying to over throw shit and wind up eatin it -

just shut the fuck up with all this saggy tit grandma complaining shit

find something better to do

go get some pussy

......robbie you need to go rub chins with your own kind ...and shit

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2012, 12:32 AM
^ look @ you on the defense as usual writing more than anyone else in the thread.

You're the only mod who conducts themself like this, which means you are unqualified.

01-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Sunny's inferiority complex and feminine emotions make it difficult for him to moderate effectively.

That said, I don't think he should be removed, because quite frankly, it is all he has going for him in his life.

If you take his away his moderatorship, he will be left with nothing but a tiny room at the YMCA, his part-time janitorial position, a bowtie from 1977, a Poppa Wu CD, and a concave bird chest.

Let him have his fun.

LORD NOSE
01-11-2012, 10:10 AM
^ look @ you on the defense as usual writing more than anyone else in the thread.

You're the only mod who conducts themself like this, which means you are unqualified.

word !

i feel the need to defend myself against your chin

i'm the only one who knows how sharp it is

and this qualifies me to be scurd

LORD NOSE
01-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Sunny's inferiority complex and feminine emotions make it difficult for him to moderate effectively.

That said, I don't think he should be removed, because quite frankly, it is all he has going for him in his life.

If you take his away his moderatorship, he will be left with nothing but a tiny room at the YMCA, his part-time janitorial position, a bowtie from 1977, a Poppa Wu CD, and a concave bird chest.

Let him have his fun.

AMERICA ! FUCK YEAH !

your E swag makes me see you as one of them dumb team america puppets from the movies

01-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Maybe if you spent last time watching cracker-ass puppet movies and more time in the gym, it would help your self-confidence and ultimately your lot in life

LORD NOSE
01-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Maybe if you spent last time watching cracker-ass puppet movies and more time in the gym, it would help your self-confidence and ultimately your lot in life

the movie wasn't even 2 hours long shudup

i'm conceited as fuck and i'll most likely throw your ass on your head if your not a 437 pounder with 200 pounds of fecal matter cooking in your belly

LORD NOSE
01-11-2012, 10:35 AM
why are there so many corny ass white 48 year old men posting in these forums anyway ?

go drink some ensure and watch the presidential race or something

leave Hip Hop alone

Art Vandelay
01-11-2012, 11:51 AM
you waited this long for your cheerleader to throw some bubble gum at my shoes before you came back with a reply.....so what you wrote don't count

stop lying

you got ass and dick bacteria on the roof of your mouth

why don't yall lil kids just post in the forum and shut the fuck up....really

always trying to over throw shit and wind up eatin it -

just shut the fuck up with all this saggy tit grandma complaining shit

find something better to do

go get some pussy

......robbie you need to go rub chins with your own kind ...and shit

word !

i feel the need to defend myself against your chin

i'm the only one who knows how sharp it is

and this qualifies me to be scurd

i'm conceited as fuck and i'll most likely throw your ass on your head if your not a 437 pounder with 200 pounds of fecal matter cooking in your belly

why are there so many corny ass white 48 year old men posting in these forums anyway ?

go drink some ensure and watch the presidential race or something

leave Hip Hop alone

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEihRfrnl17H44LFAwohgDorhSLiBTJ XTyjgsnFbzPStYesespOTHCM0zu

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2012, 11:57 AM
a concave bird chest.

Word. Only we know the darkest secrets of his concave birdchest. Let our brother live.

01-11-2012, 02:23 PM

I'm not trying to change any mods, i'm on your side.

BUt you're not conceited.

You're a skinny little douche playing Black Dynamite online at the free public library while your grandma doesn't have you in punishment for hiding Black Tail magazines under your single bed that she let you set up in her dining room.

You're a scary little punk in actual life, so you do some shitty impression of Poppa Wu for white nerds on an internet forum dedicated to a mid-90s rap group that mostly only white hipsters listen to nowadays anyway.

I'll throw a sunny winters on each side of the Olympic bar and then jump in the shower to wash off the African Pride Dream Kids Olive Miracle Shampoo that leaked off.

And yet...you are a major part of the ecosystem, and I love you like a brother.

Shem Hotep.

food for thought
01-11-2012, 02:37 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEihRfrnl17H44LFAwohgDorhSLiBTJ XTyjgsnFbzPStYesespOTHCM0zu

hahaha

thats great.

ShaDynasty
02-07-2012, 07:57 PM
make me mod. i'm fair and use the site pretty much every day.

june181972
02-12-2012, 05:39 PM
make me mod. i'm fair and use the site pretty much every day.
:no::no::no::no::no:

not your fault that i felt like arguing.
:thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn:

J-Cee
02-22-2012, 10:30 AM
where da fuck cilvaringz at?

J-Cee
02-22-2012, 10:32 AM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum