PDA

View Full Version : going on radio again!!!

oldie
10-27-2005, 02:21 PM
hell yes!! i really can't wait. right here's the deal, i live in Hull, a local school called Kingswood High had a two week broadcast within the city (an R.S.L) think it stands for radio short licence, probably doesnt but it fits!.lol.

anyway, me and my m8, hu r both 18, studying media @ college, thats how i met him, we went on for the two weeks. and we ruled! i know it sounds like im being big headed but it was a bunch of young school kids on there all the rest of the time. so theres us who know how loud to speak so the listener can hear us, how to intoduce tracks whilst its playin etc. and we sounded ace, we had a right laugh too!

so its coming back on if Ofcom accept their application for another two weeks, and when we went on las time, earlier this year we said we'd do it when it comes on again and they sed yeah ok.

sooo...with me been a big hip-hop fan, im currently editing tracks to make em clean, jus reverse the swearin. so if you got any tracks u want me to play, although you wont hear it, then up em for me! plz. if u get em as a clean version then even better!

baby jesus
10-27-2005, 06:31 PM
I Cant Up Any But Play Some New Grandmasters Shit.

oldie
10-27-2005, 06:40 PM
^^yeah m8, i dont got the cd yet, but will deffo by time december comes, when the radio station goes on air, i already edited "All In Together Now"... i fuckin love that beat. some breakbeat type shit.