PDA

View Full Version : Do you go to Church?

Sweet6
10-27-2005, 06:21 PM
I once got some good cookies from a church, I only stopped because they were selling baked goods. I never actually went inside the church, they tried to trick us, but it didn't work.

Fragmented
10-27-2005, 07:21 PM
lol going to church is an obserdity, i'd spit on the cookies :D

SubtleEnergies
10-28-2005, 08:21 AM
Absurdity.

Is that you in your avatar sweet6?

4-Bar Killer
10-28-2005, 09:19 AM
No, I dont visit church's. My parents kept me away from christianity as a kid, and I still believe that I dont need christianity or religion in my life. I believe that relegion has a big effect on the bad things in this world. Fx The Israel - Palestine situation. But the religion that says the most to me is Islam, but there are some stuff in it that I don't agree with. So, so far, I can't see myself as being religious.

Born Ruler I
10-28-2005, 10:16 AM
Nice sig.

Preacherman, don't tell me,
Heaven is under the earth.
I know you don't know
What life is really worth.
It's not all that glitters is gold;
'Alf the story has never been told:
So now you see the light, eh!
Stand up for your rights.

Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!

Most people think,
Great God will come from the skies,
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high.
But if you know what life is worth,
You will look for yours on earth:
And now you see the light,
You stand up for your rights.

Get up, stand up!
Stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up!
Don't give up the fight!
Get up, stand up!
Stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up!
Don't give up the fight!

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game -
Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord.
We know when we understand:
Almighty God is a living man.
You can fool some people sometimes,
But you can't fool all the people all the time.
So now we see the light
We gonna stand up for our rights!

One

4-Bar Killer
10-28-2005, 10:50 AM
"Almighty God Is A Living Man" that's something that I believe in. Were all our one god.

Actually, sometimes I feel like I need a religion, and many time's I tried to figure out what I really believe in but I really has a hard time to find a religion that I can agree with 100%. I must admit that I don't know much about Islam, but I find Islam interesting, and I want to know some more about it but don't know where to start. I guess reading the Quran is a good start, but I really can't imagine myself reading it.

1-love

My First Timbs
10-28-2005, 12:05 PM
i actually go all the time

Triple B
10-28-2005, 12:10 PM
I sometimes do, but that's more out of respect for my grandma.. anyway they do tell a lot of bullshit there lol

WU-KILLAH
10-28-2005, 12:16 PM
I go to the church for christmas, because even if I don't believe in God (actually Im in a perpetual doubt) I do that cause it's my roots, and I think people shouldn't forget their roots.

baby jesus
10-28-2005, 12:18 PM
I Only Go For Special Occasions I.E. Weddings, Funerals, Communines, Conformations.

SubtleEnergies
10-28-2005, 05:56 PM
Are you religious Timbs?

My First Timbs
10-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Are you religious Timbs?
naah, but i respect all religions and visit churches of each and every type on the regular

think of them as "research trips"

Aqueous Moon
10-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Peace My first Timbs-
"research trips"

I like that, alot
Peace

EyeHyeAm
10-28-2005, 09:03 PM
Everyday

Visionz
10-29-2005, 02:42 AM
never been to an actual service, have to say no outside of weddings and funerals. I do read both the bible and the quran. I choose to have my connection w/ God be a personal one.

iNtell3kT
10-29-2005, 04:23 AM
i dun need to go to a church to warship god or praise, him, everytime i see a church, i tell myself, "its just a fuckin building, who da hell sees faith inda "Certain" type of building" unless that building gots money commin out its ass like Bill Gates, i dunno why people would warship that, oh wait haha, the Church is that richest corperation inda World, Bill Gates owns more money then the U.S. Goverment, the Church owns more money then Bill Gates, U.S.A., fuckin Eurasia and China, Japan combined, why do u think they're so powerful?

crass
10-29-2005, 05:05 AM
no church for me. i have faith only in myself.

SubtleEnergies
10-29-2005, 06:14 AM
That's good Timbs. I respect all religions also without really having one..

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 07:43 AM
Peace

I was raised Catholic and my parents would force me to go to mass all the time......wasn't feelin it.......in my opinion the folks there were hypocrits just trying to get to "heaven".........

Prince Rai
10-29-2005, 07:59 AM
hmm church is a place to listen what one way of life can offer!

its my choice to accept...

i visit myself sometimes... see what i am trying to pursue...

is that bad?

Skellington
10-29-2005, 10:10 AM
I go to the church for christmas, because even if I don't believe in God (actually Im in a perpetual doubt) I do that cause it's my roots, and I think people shouldn't forget their roots.
LOL roots? Where r my roots in church? I wasn't born there, the priest aint my dad....my dad's my dad....and he sure ain't a priest.And no so called "god" made me.

I don't go to church, only with a funeral out of respect of that person...otherwise...church piss of....church is like a sect....

Queen Of Poetry
10-29-2005, 07:59 PM
hmm church is a place to listen what one way of life can offer!

its my choice to accept...

i visit myself sometimes... see what i am trying to pursue...

is that bad?

No I don't think that is bad at all........

EyeHyeAm
10-29-2005, 08:38 PM
The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there -- lift a stone and you will find me. These are the hidden sayings that the living Jesus spoke. Whoever discovers the meaning of these sayings shall not taste death. The Gospel of Thomas ;)

WARPATH
10-29-2005, 08:57 PM
The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there -- lift a stone and you will find me. These are the hidden sayings that the living Jesus spoke. Whoever discovers the meaning of these sayings shall not taste death. The Gospel of Thomas ;)Amen on that one- that's that deep shit jesus knew-

THE W
10-29-2005, 11:39 PM
i recently started going again.

brahma
10-30-2005, 12:28 AM
they tried to trick us :nonono:

Koolish
10-30-2005, 12:31 AM
i'm going tommorow morning.

i'm involved with it and everything too.
________
Creampie vagina (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/475/vagina/videos/1)

hellbound
10-30-2005, 12:43 AM
I don't belive in God, so no I don't go to church. But, I used to go with my mom when I was little. The last time I was in a church, was my father's funeral in March. R.I.P.